BEST SUPPLEMENT FOR KIDNEYS

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
We've all
1) Taken something healthy in excess,
2) Taken supplements loaded with fillers.

If their was a supplement that was awsome for the kidneys, Id love to take it for a month. What are some suggestions?

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Anyone try Ultimate Urinary Clense by Nature's secret? Im thinking of running this for my kidneys, and Liver Juice for my liver as sort of a detox. Is Liver Juice just hype? I cant really find people comparing it to Wallgreens Milk Thistle, and saying that it's better.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Anyone try Ultimate Urinary Clense by Nature's secret? Im thinking of running this for my kidneys, and Liver Juice for my liver as sort of a detox. Is Liver Juice just hype? I cant really find people comparing it to Wallgreens Milk Thistle, and saying that it's better.
regarding the liver support, the only way to tell how 1 product stacks up against the next is to have multiple users getting bloodwork done before and after using them. And that's never going to happen, so it's more about speculation... I'm using Liver Juice right now and it's basically just milk thistle with LV technology, how much the LV actually helps is still up in the air IMO

The way i see it, Milk thistle is so cheap it hardly matters, find something with a good ratio of total mg MT to total price and eat a lot of it ;). Liver Juice was cheap enough for me to give it a try.

If you've only been running supplements, I wouldn't worry much about your liver though. Livers are tough :)

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
yah im curious too? cranberry extract?

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
If you've only been running supplements, I wouldn't worry much about your liver though. Livers are tough :)
True. I am hoping a claense well help my complexion. I recently had a bad breakout, and Ive even noticed girls who would give me the googly eye in the past just sort not giveing me that attention.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
holy crap speak of the devil I picked up some UUC this morning from the health store. Im double dosing it and stacking it with cranberry extract as my lower back region has been sore since last night, and I woke up with a dull ache. Im convinced its not back pumps so I figured most natty supps are cheap (minus the majority of bb supps) so I thought why not.

So far Im still having discomfort, im on my 2nd gallon of water today, im gonna shoot for 3 gallons and continue this through PCT along with my usual support supps and serm.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
SC minor details u have two kidneys remember. HOW R GAINS!??

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
SC minor details u have two kidneys remember. HOW R GAINS!??
bro im still 19 lbs up... and id like to keep them both on active duty if i can bro... ;)

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
holy crap speak of the devil I picked up some UUC this morning from the health store. Im double dosing it and stacking it with cranberry extract as my lower back region has been sore since last night, and I woke up with a dull ache. Im convinced its not back pumps so I figured most natty supps are cheap (minus the majority of bb supps) so I thought why not.

So far Im still having discomfort, im on my 2nd gallon of water today, im gonna shoot for 3 gallons and continue this through PCT along with my usual support supps and serm.
UUC?

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Ultimate Urinary Cleanse. It's in your OP. lol.. Sorry I didn't feel like typing it out.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
why if u lose a kidney u lose BF% ? bro u got 2!!!!!!! can u do math?

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
loll u know im juust messing around loll take care of kidney they do not recover like liver