• MAN Scorch

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
Ok guys, need help deciding on which one would produce the best fat loss along with my diet.....which consists of reducing calories and going paleo!

Either:
MST Shred Ultra
DS Adrenalean
MAN Scorch

Thanks for the suggestions

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
dude you gave us waaaay too much detailed info in your opening post.

:ponder:

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
Picked these companies because I have tried other products by them and have enjoyed them so figured would be best to stick with those. As well I am pretty stim sensitive so didn't want anything too heavy...staying away from yohimbine prodcuts, etc. I can do smaller doses of ephedra but not wanting to go that route right now. Don't need to lose a whole lot....maybe 5-10lbs! I see you are a PES rep! Never tried at2 but am interested in that possibly! I am goind to be running some topical demacrine so just looking for something to stack with it to increase fat loss!

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
Cap, what are you wanting to know man? Would be happy to add any further info needed.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Picked these companies because I have tried other products by them and have enjoyed them so figured would be best to stick with those. As well I am pretty stim sensitive so didn't want anything too heavy...staying away from yohimbine prodcuts, etc. I can do smaller doses of ephedra but not wanting to go that route right now. Don't need to lose a whole lot....maybe 5-10lbs! I see you are a PES rep! Never tried at2 but am interested in that possibly! I am goind to be running some topical demacrine so just looking for something to stack with it to increase fat loss!
Well it would certainly make a good stack.

There are a lot of popular fat burners out there that users are loving:

http://www.nutraplanet.com/category/fat-burners/

Just look at the top 10. You have to decide what you want from the burner and what youre going to be stacking it with.

If you want something that can target fat loss (in gut area, love handles, etc) as well as systemic fat loss, look for something with Alpha-yohimbine. This is much different than regular yohimbine.

The two most popular supplements with Alpha-yoh are Alpha-T2 and OxyElite Pro. That is why this is the #1 selling fat loss stack on NutraPlanet (The Get Up and Go Stack).

This stack mixes metabolism increasing, with targeted fat burning with solid stimulants to upregulate the entire process. Tons of angles to fat loss.

If you wanted something less-stimulating than that stack, then Alpha-T2 alone at 3 caps per day would be entirely sufficient. You will feel its affects after 1 dose.

If you want something to block cortisol, there is Lean Xtreme. Lean Xtreme is also stackable with Alpha-T2 and/or OxyElite Pro.

All depends on your goals and what youre looking for out of your burner!

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
Cap, what are you wanting to know man? Would be happy to add any further info needed.
heh... my sarcasm paid off

some details on your diet and excersize routine- and other supps ur on... also, whats your goal besides just "losing wieght"? are we talking BF% drop to single digits, is this a starting point?...

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
Dude I've never taken any of those but this OEP and TT-33 stack is God Damn AMAZING! I'm on my second day right now and I've never felt this before. It's so amazing you'll jizz your pants!

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
fat loss stack by PP. natural, and works

hexstatic

Awards
Alpha T-2 and OEP is proving amazing for me :)

It has the best reviews, have a look into it mate, you wont be disappointed :p

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
Ok guys, need help deciding on which one would produce the best fat loss along with my diet.....which consists of reducing calories and going paleo!

Either:
MST Shred Ultra
DS Adrenalean
MAN Scorch

I have never tried Shred Ultra, but i can tell you about my experiences with Adrenalean and Scorch, both of which i have used extensively.

Adrenalean gives energy all day, and really helps with appetite suppression, especially during the latter stages of the diet when hunger can become a pain in the ass. Great before training, and no crash at the end of the day.

Scorch gives great energy that lasts about 3-4hrs and is great before training. I don't notice much appetite suppression after the first hour of taking it but it too gives no crash afterwards which is a major bonus. I am a big fan of MAN sports.

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
MST Shred Ultra is the only of those 3 that I have tried but with a calorie reduced diet and extra cardio it worked well. Decent clean energy throughout the day and a good appetite suppressant. It's probably not the best if you are a stim junkie though as you will end up taking quite a few tabs each day.

WilteredFire

WilteredFire

Awards
  • Established
The adrenalean would be the one id personally choose from there if i was going to have any of those 3. That stacked with Alpha-t2 should be great for fat loss. If you just want one supplement, give VPX Meltdown a try, its good stuff.

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established

Either:
MST Shred Ultra
DS Adrenalean
MAN Scorch

well i havent used any of thows so i cant say i voted for any of them.
What i would rec would be:
V2 from LG
Fatloss stack from PP
or green tea caps from pp.
I would also rec the V2 from lg with the green tea caps from PP.
for somthign healthy and mild for sure.