what's the supp in anarcy stack that makes you "feel good"??

1. what's the supp in anarcy stack that makes you "feel good"??

Is it the Acetyl L carnitine, ALCAR in it that just puts you in a good mood, and just makes you feel good all day long? or what is it?

thanks

Eric

2. alcar is known for mood enhancing, yes.

3. Quote Originally Posted by JonBlaze639
    alcar is known for mood enhancing, yes.
    thanks bro
    •   

4. I find for myself that the green tea also has mood elevating effects as well, but would agree that the alcar is the main feel-good item in that stack.

5. I too am thinking it's probably the Green Tea or Alcar. They both work well seperately so it's hard to tell.

6. i always forget to take my alcar early on in the day and if i take it at night i can't sleep. But the green tea i rememeber to take. For me its the alcar that elevates my mood, because on green tea i feel nothing, but i guess it might be different for everyone.

7. ALCAR is it. For me its a must have supp, just for general health. And the less sleep thing is a nice addition. Also, it seems to increase the intensity and duration of stimulants. (ie GO)

8. I could be wrong(it's been a while since I read through the anarchy stack thread), but I think you're supposed to take R-ALA and Biotin whenever you're taking ALCAR.

200mg per meal of R-ALA
    3-5mg Biotin per day

9. Yeah, I think R-ALA is supposed to help contain some of Alcar's oxidative effects, but R-ALA can deplete biotin levels. I remember Scottyo mentioning that Alcar depletes [...uh, something - choline maybe?] that can be replaced by taking lecithin? I love Alcar and take 4-6 grams a day, and only take 100-200mg of R-ALA a day, along with lecithin.

Quote Originally Posted by Moyer
    I could be wrong(it's been a while since I read through the anarchy stack thread), but I think you're supposed to take R-ALA and Biotin whenever you're taking ALCAR.

200mg per meal of R-ALA
    3-5mg Biotin per day

10. For those that are ACh dominant, ALCAR won't make you feel so good. Anxiety kicks in good at higher doses.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 29
    Last Post: 02-07-2008, 03:44 PM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-21-2007, 04:35 PM
  3. What is the best suppliement or stack
    By rockstar in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-14-2007, 09:35 PM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-04-2004, 10:56 AM
  5. What is the official standard Anarchy Stack?
    By IHateGymMorons in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-16-2004, 10:53 PM