what's the supp in anarcy stack that makes you "feel good"??

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Is it the Acetyl L carnitine, ALCAR in it that just puts you in a good mood, and just makes you feel good all day long? or what is it?

thanks

Eric

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I find for myself that the green tea also has mood elevating effects as well, but would agree that the alcar is the main feel-good item in that stack.

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
Awards
  • Established
I too am thinking it's probably the Green Tea or Alcar. They both work well seperately so it's hard to tell.

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i always forget to take my alcar early on in the day and if i take it at night i can't sleep. But the green tea i rememeber to take. For me its the alcar that elevates my mood, because on green tea i feel nothing, but i guess it might be different for everyone.

Scottyo

Awards
  • Established
ALCAR is it. For me its a must have supp, just for general health. And the less sleep thing is a nice addition. Also, it seems to increase the intensity and duration of stimulants. (ie GO)

Moyer

board observer
Awards
  • Established
I could be wrong(it's been a while since I read through the anarchy stack thread), but I think you're supposed to take R-ALA and Biotin whenever you're taking ALCAR.

200mg per meal of R-ALA
3-5mg Biotin per day

intv

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I think R-ALA is supposed to help contain some of Alcar's oxidative effects, but R-ALA can deplete biotin levels. I remember Scottyo mentioning that Alcar depletes [...uh, something - choline maybe?] that can be replaced by taking lecithin? I love Alcar and take 4-6 grams a day, and only take 100-200mg of R-ALA a day, along with lecithin.

I could be wrong(it's been a while since I read through the anarchy stack thread), but I think you're supposed to take R-ALA and Biotin whenever you're taking ALCAR.

200mg per meal of R-ALA
3-5mg Biotin per day

Grassroots082

Grassroots082

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
For those that are ACh dominant, ALCAR won't make you feel so good. Anxiety kicks in good at higher doses.