what's the supp in anarcy stack that makes you "feel good"??

1. what's the supp in anarcy stack that makes you "feel good"??

Is it the Acetyl L carnitine, ALCAR in it that just puts you in a good mood, and just makes you feel good all day long? or what is it?

thanks

Eric

2. alcar is known for mood enhancing, yes.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by JonBlaze639
    alcar is known for mood enhancing, yes.
    thanks bro

4. I find for myself that the green tea also has mood elevating effects as well, but would agree that the alcar is the main feel-good item in that stack.

5. I too am thinking it's probably the Green Tea or Alcar. They both work well seperately so it's hard to tell.
    •   

6. i always forget to take my alcar early on in the day and if i take it at night i can't sleep. But the green tea i rememeber to take. For me its the alcar that elevates my mood, because on green tea i feel nothing, but i guess it might be different for everyone.

7. ALCAR is it. For me its a must have supp, just for general health. And the less sleep thing is a nice addition. Also, it seems to increase the intensity and duration of stimulants. (ie GO)

8. I could be wrong(it's been a while since I read through the anarchy stack thread), but I think you're supposed to take R-ALA and Biotin whenever you're taking ALCAR.

200mg per meal of R-ALA
    3-5mg Biotin per day

9. Yeah, I think R-ALA is supposed to help contain some of Alcar's oxidative effects, but R-ALA can deplete biotin levels. I remember Scottyo mentioning that Alcar depletes [...uh, something - choline maybe?] that can be replaced by taking lecithin? I love Alcar and take 4-6 grams a day, and only take 100-200mg of R-ALA a day, along with lecithin.

Quote Originally Posted by Moyer
    I could be wrong(it's been a while since I read through the anarchy stack thread), but I think you're supposed to take R-ALA and Biotin whenever you're taking ALCAR.

200mg per meal of R-ALA
    3-5mg Biotin per day

10. For those that are ACh dominant, ALCAR won't make you feel so good. Anxiety kicks in good at higher doses.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 29
    Last Post: 02-07-2008, 03:44 PM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-21-2007, 04:35 PM
  3. What is the best suppliement or stack
    By rockstar in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-14-2007, 09:35 PM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-04-2004, 10:56 AM
  5. What is the official standard Anarchy Stack?
    By IHateGymMorons in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-16-2004, 10:53 PM