souping up Stim X

bosompincher

Banned
Awards
Hypothetically speaking if you had some old Stim X lying around the house say (100 or so) and you were to soup it up a little using the following ingredients(Guarana,Yerba Mate,Caffeine,Theobromine,Green Tea and Geranamine Nutraplanets)...how would you go about it?

BP

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
That would depend on what version of "Old Stim X" you have laying around. If it's the orange/black bottle, tinkering could be done. If it's the original-original from about 6 years ago, then tinkering is just playing with the devil.

I like the devil. ;) :lol: :trout:

bosompincher

Banned
Awards
That would depend on what version of "Old Stim X" you have laying around. If it's the orange/black bottle, tinkering could be done. If it's the original-original from about 6 years ago, then tinkering is just playing with the devil.

I like the devil. ;) :lol: :trout:
LOL

Orange/black bottle dude ;)

BP

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
LOL

Orange/black bottle dude ;)

BP
Ah, I believe that the orange/black is actually version 2 (or version 2.1 or 2.3). They've gone through a few evolutions. That one wasn't too bad, but I always wanted a bit more out of it. Kinda got what I wanted with the new version, though. ;)

As for what to add... I dunno. What are you looking to get out of it? Have you tried simply upping the dose of that StimX?

bosompincher

Banned
Awards
Ah, I believe that the orange/black is actually version 2 (or version 2.1 or 2.3). They've gone through a few evolutions. That one wasn't too bad, but I always wanted a bit more out of it. Kinda got what I wanted with the new version, though. ;)

As for what to add... I dunno. What are you looking to get out of it? Have you tried simply upping the dose of that StimX?
aaaaaah tks for clearing up what type i actually had bro :)

I am of the same thinking that it was ok but could've been a tad better logic.The answer to your 1st question is ...increased energy and a hint of appetite suppression.Question 2 is yes ...I Have taken as much as 8-10 caps/day and still desired more OOOOOOMPH!!!:32:First & foremost I would be wanting increased energy.

I am currently taking Stacker 2's Swarm EF at one a day and tweaked up during the day with a strong coffee(once/twice a day is all I am looking for in an energy product).The energy from this is plenty to get me through the mundane day - day task's & my workouts.

That is what i want from this type of product increased energy (for increased workout performance / energy while restricting foods) and appetite suppression to help restrict the foods(especially cravings).I have been told 1000's of times that my exercise / training is solid but my diet could use some cleaning up.Not that I eat a lot of bad foods snacking once in a while but it comes back to portions and my portions can stray on the big side if ya know what I mean:ntome:

:sombrero:
Cheers:biggthumpup:
BP

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I have been told 1000's of times that my exercise / training is solid but my diet could use some cleaning up.Not that I eat a lot of bad foods snacking once in a while but it comes back to portions and my portions can stray on the big side if ya know what I mean:ntome:

:sombrero:
Cheers:biggthumpup:
BP
This is problem for probably 99% of the people here... work out hard, but eat just as hard. You can do what I usually attempt... workout even harder.. I have been known to run some two a days.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ditto on the working harder than eating! You gotta balance it our, or else no "fat burner" is going to help that man-gut shrink.

And 8-10 of those StimX a day?!?!? Dude, wtf??? NO WAY should you be doing that much. If your tolerance is that high, LAY OFF THE STIMS. You're officially a crackhead, bonafide, here's your pipe and crusty lips, collect your teeth from the alley floor before you leave, and take that purple elephant with you - he smells like feet. Seriously, that's way too much, even for those. Cut back, reset that adrenal gland, and get used to no stims for a while. THEN come back and you'll see a world of difference.

bosompincher

Banned
Awards
Ditto on the working harder than eating! You gotta balance it our, or else no "fat burner" is going to help that man-gut shrink.

And 8-10 of those StimX a day?!?!? Dude, wtf??? NO WAY should you be doing that much. If your tolerance is that high, LAY OFF THE STIMS. You're officially a crackhead, bonafide, here's your pipe and crusty lips, collect your teeth from the alley floor before you leave, and take that purple elephant with you - he smells like feet. Seriously, that's way too much, even for those. Cut back, reset that adrenal gland, and get used to no stims for a while. THEN come back and you'll see a world of difference.
:laugh2:

2b honest with you big fella I just didn't find them that potent.My adrenal's are fine but tks for the concern.I flush them out regularly though they are taking a bashing from the stacker swarm at the moment as that is some strong stuff and at one a day.Gotta love them once a day pill poppers!!! LOL

And just to show my tolerance for stims I have to break Swarm in half as one is overkill for me.

BP