farenheit lean EFX vs Slim X

plenny

plenny

Awards
  • Established
So......Ive learned through some clever marketing strategies that farenheit's lean efx is "supposed to be" the new slim x. So out of impulse i purchased a bottle and it arrived today. I also happen to have 8 pills of slim x left ( i held onto for obvious reasons..)

Much to my dismay, the boxes are almost identical with a divider in the middle. Also the bottle, albiet bigger with the lean efx has a resemblence to slim x in regards to the graphics ( the fire forming on "x").

Even more shocking, the pills are both orange, but lean efx's are bigger. The powder/substance inside the caps are totally different though. I dont want to read into this too much. I just want to compare results for a week to see if Farenheits claim is legit.

I took SX before 3 bottles almost 4, and nothing serious except for severe insomnia. So i am willing to go out on a limb and use up my last SX and compare it to Lean EFX....starting tomorrow am...STAY TUNED!!!:bigok:

bosompincher

Banned
Awards
SUB'D!!!!

Yeah much interest in this thread my man...I was a huge Slim X fan no matter what anyone says about the product.I have also ordered a bottle of Lean EFX and it should be arriving at the end of the week.I can't wait to try this baby out if this is in fact a reasonably replacement I will be stockpiling for the winter!!!!LOL.

BP

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed as well, for pretty obvious reasons.

The following is my opinion, shared by a few others, some of which are even more "in the know" than myself: I don't like it one bit. Marketing on the coat tails of a wildly popular product that was recalled is really crappy business, IMO. They're capitalizing on those who either didn't know about the recall or didn't care to heed it. Claiming to be "as good as" that product but not having the same ingredients (or even the same active ingredients to give the same effects) is simple marketing rip-off. The design is a rip, and even the name is a carryover from our LeanFX anti-cortisol product. The powers-that-be at AX aren't happy about that stuff one bit.

Does it actually work? No idea. I'm waiting to hear from someone (like you) to tell me that it does. If it is exactly the same, and I hear the reports from a number of people to confirm it, then it might be viable. However, given the likelihood of someone being able to legitimately copy the results of SX with something that has different ingredients, I'm very inclined to doubt it.

I look forward to your review of this stuff. Keep us posted! :cheers:

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed as well, for pretty obvious reasons.

The following is my opinion, shared by a few others, some of which are even more "in the know" than myself: I don't like it one bit. Marketing on the coat tails of a wildly popular product that was recalled is really crappy business, IMO. They're capitalizing on those who either didn't know about the recall or didn't care to heed it. Claiming to be "as good as" that product but not having the same ingredients (or even the same active ingredients to give the same effects) is simple marketing rip-off. The design is a rip, and even the name is a carryover from our LeanFX anti-cortisol product. The powers-that-be at AX aren't happy about that stuff one bit.

Does it actually work? No idea. I'm waiting to hear from someone (like you) to tell me that it does. If it is exactly the same, and I hear the reports from a number of people to confirm it, then it might be viable. However, given the likelihood of someone being able to legitimately copy the results of SX with something that has different ingredients, I'm very inclined to doubt it.

I look forward to your review of this stuff. Keep us posted! :cheers:
Agreed.

Regardless of my thoughts of SX (Which anyone who visits here knows my position), this LeanEFX is just riding on the controversy of AX. That company is less than stand up and in my eyes doesn't deserve patronage.

plenny

plenny

Awards
  • Established
well....ok ((((drum roll))))) i decided to go with the lean efx first since i already experienced the SX.

day off today (chores around house) popped 1 lean efx at 645am..went to gym at 730. I didnt feel a damn thing for almost anhour. When it kicked in, i was focused with clean energy, "some" appetite supression. finished workout at 9am, felt somewhat euphoric, but craved protein. 935am...threw down a van protein shake and 3 hardboiled eggs and half a grapefruit. 10am..cleaned pool, cut crass, cleaned up basement(my second gym) before i knew it it was 1115am. Right now, as a type this, i feel a bit anxious (gnawin on tongue a little....tapping foot, but also feel a tad bit spent) also, felt some cotton mouth.

Up to now, i feel a slight resemblence to SX. But i know its not as "pronounced". So far anyway....I hope i can sleep this evening. I have work from 3am-3pm tomorrow, which is another reason why i opted to go the lean efx route today.

On a side note, I am sweating more than usual. It could be a result of working and it is rather humid outside. Also, I may try to eat something now (chicken salad) but feel as if it can wait...so yeah, appetite supression is still with me...more later....PLENNY

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
My experience with SX was quite weird. It would affect me in a positive manner one day, then a totally different way the next. It was almost like there were two different supplements in my bottle. To date, SX is the only thing OTC product that I've taken that made me feel like I popped some Adderall before heading out on sweeps. I was given an amply supply of Adderall in Iraq and Afghanistan because we were doing 20 hour days, sometimes longer before any down time, so I know how that affects me. SX was a serious f*cking supplement, no doubt about that! I have a few bottles left (5), but I will not take it since the speculation about its make-up is dangerous. Too bad, I say; it was a damn good product (if only it was clean)!

Subscribed for your findings.

bosompincher

Banned
Awards
well....ok ((((drum roll))))) i decided to go with the lean efx first since i already experienced the SX.

day off today (chores around house) popped 1 lean efx at 645am..went to gym at 730. I didnt feel a damn thing for almost anhour. When it kicked in, i was focused with clean energy, "some" appetite supression. finished workout at 9am, felt somewhat euphoric, but craved protein. 935am...threw down a van protein shake and 3 hardboiled eggs and half a grapefruit. 10am..cleaned pool, cut crass, cleaned up basement(my second gym) before i knew it it was 1115am. Right now, as a type this, i feel a bit anxious (gnawin on tongue a little....tapping foot, but also feel a tad bit spent) also, felt some cotton mouth.

Up to now, i feel a slight resemblence to SX. But i know its not as "pronounced". So far anyway....I hope i can sleep this evening. I have work from 3am-3pm tomorrow, which is another reason why i opted to go the lean efx route today.

On a side note, I am sweating more than usual. It could be a result of working and it is rather humid outside. Also, I may try to eat something now (chicken salad) but feel as if it can wait...so yeah, appetite supression is still with me...more later....PLENNY
Interesting...keep the report's coming in brutha man :sombrero:

BP

plenny

plenny

Awards
  • Established
Interesting...keep the report's coming in brutha man :sombrero:

BP
well...since last report...took the family to chuck e cheeses(hahha)..usually i get suckered into eating a few slices of pizza...didnt have any...chewed a pack of gum and drank water like a fish.....a felt the need to chew gum or my tounge..which was similar when i did SX...now its almost 10pm...a feel a bit fatigued and need to go to bed..i have work at 3am.....i think i can actually sleep....still, i dont feel the full sx effect here....some similarities though...more tomorow..SX day.............YEAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!:stooges:

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If I might make a suggestion... Don't do this back to back days if you're going to be switching up the products. Instead, take notes as you are for each day you use something, then come back to them to compare at the end. Taking 2 "similar" products of this nature on consequent days might actually have an overlapping affect. For some who reacted poorly to SX, the effects may have lasted longer than a day. If that's the case with either of these in your experience, then adding fuel to this fire isn't going to cook marshmallows, it's gonna cook you!

Be careful man. Just don't want to see anything go wrong. Good luck!

bosompincher

Banned
Awards
well...since last report...took the family to chuck e cheeses(hahha)..usually i get suckered into eating a few slices of pizza...didnt have any...chewed a pack of gum and drank water like a fish.....a felt the need to chew gum or my tounge..which was similar when i did SX...now its almost 10pm...a feel a bit fatigued and need to go to bed..i have work at 3am.....i think i can actually sleep....still, i dont feel the full sx effect here....some similarities though...more tomorow..SX day.............YEAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!:stooges:
Appetite suppression is it evident and would you say on a scale 1-10?

Energy & Focus what the report on that..hmmm?

Geeez I can't wait for mine to arrive(looks out kitchen window for delivery van):ntome:

BP

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
HA!!

Ya know, that listing won't be there long. Ebay has a policy of disallowing discontinued products. They pull the listings within a few hours of them going up. I talked to someone about 6 months ago who was trying to sell a bottle on there and he tried probably 10 times using different names in the title and each time it got pulled.

To be correct about things, I don't advise buying it. I never advise buying supps from ebay because the potential to get scammed is just too great. People can open the bottle, fill it with capped dog crap, and then seal it up so that the average person would never know it was ever opened. Sad, but it isn't that hard to do. :(

Edit: Just searched for it on there and found a LOAD of crap! lol Someone is selling a bottle of Mdrol for a buck buy-it-now!! Shipping is $35, but for only a buck you can buy Mdrol!! LMAO!!!!

plenny

plenny

Awards
  • Established
Appetite suppression is it evident and would you say on a scale 1-10?

Energy & Focus what the report on that..hmmm?

Geeez I can't wait for mine to arrive(looks out kitchen window for delivery van):ntome:

BP
appetite supression.........8/10
energy.........................7/10
focus..........................9/10
1 pill lasting at least 12hrs.....10/10

plenny

plenny

Awards
  • Established
If I might make a suggestion... Don't do this back to back days if you're going to be switching up the products. Instead, take notes as you are for each day you use something, then come back to them to compare at the end. Taking 2 "similar" products of this nature on consequent days might actually have an overlapping affect. For some who reacted poorly to SX, the effects may have lasted longer than a day. If that's the case with either of these in your experience, then adding fuel to this fire isn't going to cook marshmallows, it's gonna cook you!

Be careful man. Just don't want to see anything go wrong. Good luck!
I considered that for the reason you mentioned...but it was too late...with 2hrs of sleep and a 12hr shift today in the mill, i needed the SX to make it through the day.............

My SX experience on today..."It is what it is"...seems like it took a while for it to work though. I threw down some rhodiola just now and hope to get a good night sleep.

I am going to take the next 2 days of and start the lean efx again on saturday...that way i have a 2 day break and im also off work on saturday.

A side note: SX had a "metallic" taste to it...and i had a piece of cheese with my protein shake...I forgot that cheese taste like a$$ when on SX..LOL

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
So......Ive learned through some clever marketing strategies that farenheit's lean efx is "supposed to be" the new slim x. So out of impulse i purchased a bottle and it arrived today. I also happen to have 8 pills of slim x left ( i held onto for obvious reasons..)

Much to my dismay, the boxes are almost identical with a divider in the middle. Also the bottle, albiet bigger with the lean efx has a resemblence to slim x in regards to the graphics ( the fire forming on "x").

Even more shocking, the pills are both orange, but lean efx's are bigger. The powder/substance inside the caps are totally different though. I dont want to read into this too much. I just want to compare results for a week to see if Farenheits claim is legit.

I took SX before 3 bottles almost 4, and nothing serious except for severe insomnia. So i am willing to go out on a limb and use up my last SX and compare it to Lean EFX....starting tomorrow am...STAY TUNED!!!:bigok:
Thats why you didn't sell them for $2 a pill!!!! Ok, Ok, I'm sub'ed!

plenny

plenny

Awards
  • Established
well, after a week of lean efx, i really wouldnt say its as potent as SX. In fact, i just took one a day, and by my 3rd dosage i had an appetite after 3-4hrs along with being able to sleep.

The first day was hard getting to sleep. After that sleeplessness was not a problem. Appetite supression was good, but i noticed that even faded away after several doses.

In conclusion, if your looking for the SAME kick as the original SX, this is NOT it. Lean EFX is a solid product, it has similarities of SX but not nearly as potent. I havent tried more than 1 a day either. I love the overall focus withthis stuff though.

jrw

Awards
  • Established
Seen a lot of feedback concerning focus, energy, etc, but what about weight loss, since that is what this is marketed as, a weight loss supplement?

plenny

plenny

Awards
  • Established
Seen a lot of feedback concerning focus, energy, etc, but what about weight loss, since that is what this is marketed as, a weight loss supplement?
i wasnt in this for the weight loss...i came of a cycle last month and am where i want to be..but after 10-12 days of lean efx i am 4lbs lighter with no change in diet.

pallojaakko

Banned
Awards
plenny,what are your recent thoughts on this supp?