transdermal cream to fight pimples

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Someone on another thread mentioned that Eviscerate helped zap their pimples. Is it possible that transdermal cream may carry the contents inside of a pimple back into the blood?....maby if I put a whole drop of the cream directly on a pimple?

GregW

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
hehe, that's not how that stuff works. a zit is like a pus-filled inflammation. unfortunately, they only explode out, not in :(

noot

noot

Awards
  • Established
I still find it a bit puzzling that after all these thousands years that we still have things like acne and pimples blocking our pores and, I assuming, interfering with means of our body to release heat...Just messed up, almost like our bodies are naturally suicidal or something. Oh, you are hot and need to sweat...let me just block of some of these pores...just because.

Meh, 8 years and finally my body has learned to actually sweat through the pores...rather than blocking them.

/rant

elgenyo

elgenyo

Awards
  • Established
Seriously, whenever you start to feel one coming on like on your back or face, don't **** with it. Take a hot shower or heat up a wet towel and place it on the area for a couple minutes. After the pores are hot and open take a qtip and dip it in rubbing alcohol and clean the area with the qtip. The qtip treats the infection and dries out the open pore. VOILA.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
I still find it a bit puzzling that after all these thousands years that we still have things like acne and pimples blocking our pores and, I assuming, interfering with means of our body to release heat...Just messed up, almost like our bodies are naturally suicidal or something. Oh, you are hot and need to sweat...let me just block of some of these pores...just because.

Meh, 8 years and finally my body has learned to actually sweat through the pores...rather than blocking them.

/rant
love it!

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Seriously, whenever you start to feel one coming on like on your back or face, don't **** with it. Take a hot shower or heat up a wet towel and place it on the area for a couple minutes. After the pores are hot and open take a qtip and dip it in rubbing alcohol and clean the area with the qtip. The qtip treats the infection and dries out the open pore. VOILA.
Reading this I realized that the way I've been washing has probably only been wiping off surface dirt, but I probably havn't been pore cleansing for good while now. Last night, I let the warm shower hit my face for a few minutes. I have one of those shower heads that you can take off the stand and aim wherever. I let it gently wash over my face and really hit my pores before I even applied my cleanser. I have to say, it could be psycological, but I think this freed some pores up a bit.

Deffinately be gentle. You don't whant to cause irritation to the skin.