1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.09%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

transdermal cream to fight pimples

Someone on another thread mentioned that Eviscerate helped zap their pimples. Is it possible that transdermal cream may carry the contents inside of a pimple back into the blood?....maby if I put a whole drop of the cream directly on a pimple?

2. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.86%

hehe, that's not how that stuff works. a zit is like a pus-filled inflammation. unfortunately, they only explode out, not in
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.09%

I still find it a bit puzzling that after all these thousands years that we still have things like acne and pimples blocking our pores and, I assuming, interfering with means of our body to release heat...Just messed up, almost like our bodies are naturally suicidal or something. Oh, you are hot and need to sweat...let me just block of some of these pores...just because.

Meh, 8 years and finally my body has learned to actually sweat through the pores...rather than blocking them.

/rant
    Shredding (3/19/13): OxyElite Pro (Original Formula) + Compound 20
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.4%

Seriously, whenever you start to feel one coming on like on your back or face, don't **** with it. Take a hot shower or heat up a wet towel and place it on the area for a couple minutes. After the pores are hot and open take a qtip and dip it in rubbing alcohol and clean the area with the qtip. The qtip treats the infection and dries out the open pore. VOILA.
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.09%

Quote Originally Posted by noot View Post
    I still find it a bit puzzling that after all these thousands years that we still have things like acne and pimples blocking our pores and, I assuming, interfering with means of our body to release heat...Just messed up, almost like our bodies are naturally suicidal or something. Oh, you are hot and need to sweat...let me just block of some of these pores...just because.

Meh, 8 years and finally my body has learned to actually sweat through the pores...rather than blocking them.

/rant
    love it!
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.09%

Quote Originally Posted by elgenyo View Post
    Seriously, whenever you start to feel one coming on like on your back or face, don't **** with it. Take a hot shower or heat up a wet towel and place it on the area for a couple minutes. After the pores are hot and open take a qtip and dip it in rubbing alcohol and clean the area with the qtip. The qtip treats the infection and dries out the open pore. VOILA.
    Reading this I realized that the way I've been washing has probably only been wiping off surface dirt, but I probably havn't been pore cleansing for good while now. Last night, I let the warm shower hit my face for a few minutes. I have one of those shower heads that you can take off the stand and aim wherever. I let it gently wash over my face and really hit my pores before I even applied my cleanser. I have to say, it could be psycological, but I think this freed some pores up a bit.

Deffinately be gentle. You don't whant to cause irritation to the skin.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-17-2011, 06:53 AM
  2. Any supps that reduced pimples?
    By kingdong in forum Supplements
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 07-11-2010, 10:02 AM
  3. Fishoil = Instant pimples
    By walugi in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-24-2008, 11:16 AM
  4. Head pimples/bumps help?