Postworkout supp?

BulkingNueb

Awards
Taking protein/creatine mono pre/post workout...fast metabolism
After workin out, gains look great, but diminish by the next morning way too much.

Any suggestions?

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
what?!?!
you can see the gains you made day by day?

ryox82

Awards
  • Established
You're talking about the pump...I notice the harder I lift...and less cardio I do..with proper diet I maintain that feeling for about 2 days. Every session I am in the gym one of the main three lifts are done so I and up hitting most muscle groups every other day at least inderectly. YOu could always take some NO products if that is so important to you...

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
carbs help with pumps too- eat your wheats cousin

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
i'm cumming day and night with my NO products

MrDeadlift

Awards
I agree with above comments. I think you are talking about pump. There are many factors involved here so I won’t discuss. If you are looking for a good post-workout supplement then try: Vassive-EA8 from Optimum Nutrition (The best for the price and quality). Another option would be Purple Wrath from Controlled Labs. To maintain a pump, many people take a maintenance serving of their pre-workout NO supplement on days off to maintain the pump, and also the blood flow to feed their muscles faster.

gymrat0706

Awards
Make sure to constantly take your bcaa's and add in some extra glutamine. Scivation has the xtend in great flavors and goes down easy. Also for being a gnc product the new line of rapid drive bcaa's and glutamine taste pretty good. I have a bcaa ****tail with every meal

giuse22

Awards
It's the pump not gain, all you see is your muscle filled with blood.
About the psot workout I used to take cell tech but know i'm only on gluta.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's the pump not gain, all you see is your muscle filled with blood.
About the psot workout I used to take cell tech but know i'm only on gluta.
you were doing so well until you mentioned cell tech

BulkingNueb

Awards
I agree with above comments. I think you are talking about pump. There are many factors involved here so I won’t discuss. If you are looking for a good post-workout supplement then try: Vassive-EA8 from Optimum Nutrition (The best for the price and quality). Another option would be Purple Wrath from Controlled Labs. To maintain a pump, many people take a maintenance serving of their pre-workout NO supplement on days off to maintain the pump, and also the blood flow to feed their muscles faster.
Thanks, I'll look into that. I guess I need something that will give more gains then.