How do I eviscerate Eviscerate from my hands?

pittguy578

Awards
I wash them and wash them and it is still on there.
I think the stuff is working..if I could only not have it on my hands 24/7.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
just use soap and hot water....wash/soap, rinse, dry and then repeat.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
i think i heard a very fat based soap. idk. but usually if i wash my hands really good twice i can get it all off. DO NOT TOUCH UR EYES THO! i washed my hands and touched my eye once and it was bad... also dont try to wank it with the possibility of transfer... just saying... bad news

niCe99

niCe99

Awards
  • Established
fat based soap + hot water + lots of scrubbing

seriously though, DO NOT GET IT IN YOUR EYES. very painful and it last for a while. If you need an analogy, imagine grinding 5 thai red chili peppers into a paste and smearing it all over your bare naked eye ball.

pittguy578

Awards
I got it on my....that burnt. It was the first time I used it-I didn't feel the burn on my abs at first, but felt it down there right away. I should have peed before I put it on.

niCe99

niCe99

Awards
  • Established
I got it on my....that burnt. It was the first time I used it-I didn't feel the burn on my abs at first, but felt it down there right away. I should have peed before I put it on.
you tried to masturbate after applying eviscerate?

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Simple way to solve it. Use plastic baggies or gloves on your hands, otherwise, what everyone else already said.

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
Soap with fat in it. Or I just go to walmart and get some of that gritty soap that removesoil in grime from your hands. That stuff works great.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Soap with fat in it. Or I just go to walmart and get some of that gritty soap that removesoil in grime from your hands. That stuff works great.
Fast Orange FTW! Some of the best damned **** around!