just got pm, any advice? - AnabolicMinds.com

just got pm, any advice?

  1. New Member
    Montesano813's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    40
    Rep Power
    74

    Reputation

    just got pm, any advice?


    I just picked up pm because everyone is saying how amazing it is. Just looking for any added advice.
    Thanks

  2. Elite Member
    T-AD's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  295 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    35
    Posts
    5,051
    Rep Power
    484100

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Ok, I may sound a bit daft, but what's 'pm'? Primal Male? Pink Magic? Private Message? Post Meridian?


    -RecoverBro Zombie Specialist and Paracord Wrangler
    -Independent due to lies that hurt my family. Loyal to myself and my Bro's.
  3. Banned
    gamer2be08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    5,988
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Montesano813 View Post
    I just picked up pm because everyone is saying how amazing it is. Just looking for any added advice.
    Thanks
    Your gonna wanna eat a lot of carbs and drink a ton of water.. Im loving it already and into week 2.
    •   
       

  4. Elite Member
    rochabp's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    5,195
    Rep Power
    216446

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    here some advise return it and get some creapure
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
  5. Banned
    gamer2be08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    5,988
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by rochabp View Post
    here some advise return it and get some creapure
    Im actually going to vouch for PM.. I was skeptical at first, but im responding well 2 weeks in..
  6. New Member
    WilteredFire's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  164 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    488
    Rep Power
    327

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by gamer2be08 View Post
    Im actually going to vouch for PM.. I was skeptical at first, but im responding well 2 weeks in..
    To expand on what Rocha's just said..Im responding 2 weeks in to my Creapure well also...But yet its affordable enough for me to run it months in a row and get more gains than PM would offer for its current price IMHO.

    Good to know you appear to be pleased with your results from PM so im not bashing you mate, but would you share what you seem to be experiencing 2 weeks in from the product?

    2 weeks into my Creapure im getting increase in ability to push 1-2 extra reps and having decreased fatigue which allows me to lower my weights in a more controlled fashion (eccentric/negative movements are slower because of less burning sensation's now) and also appear to have put on some size as my tshirts are tighter while I appear to be losing fat on my TKD style keto diet. Getting in 1600calories per day max.

    Looking forward to hearing about what you're experiencing thus far on the PM and how the Cost vs Benefit factors in (atleast for me thats important, not sure about everybody else)

    Cheers
  7. New Member
    WilteredFire's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  164 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    488
    Rep Power
    327

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by T-AD View Post
    Ok, I may sound a bit daft, but what's 'pm'? Primal Male? Pink Magic? Private Message? Post Meridian?


    Pink Magic bud Great to have you guys back by the way. Nice one!
  8. Elite Member
    rochabp's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    5,195
    Rep Power
    216446

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by gamer2be08 View Post
    Im actually going to vouch for PM.. I was skeptical at first, but im responding well 2 weeks in..
    the reason why i dislike it so much is cuz the science says 60% increase in test at MAXIMUM dose but yet they have something more like the lower dose, and pm is pretty much a low dose and yet somehow people are having amazing results on the low dose to me that smells fishy. but i think im gonna have to buy a bottle to make sure and if it does nothing your dam straight im gonna spread the word that its crap but if it does something ill will take all the bad things i said back.
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
  9. Banned
    gamer2be08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    5,988
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by WilteredFire View Post
    To expand on what Rocha's just said..Im responding 2 weeks in to my Creapure well also...But yet its affordable enough for me to run it months in a row and get more gains than PM would offer for its current price IMHO.

    Good to know you appear to be pleased with your results from PM so im not bashing you mate, but would you share what you seem to be experiencing 2 weeks in from the product?

    2 weeks into my Creapure im getting increase in ability to push 1-2 extra reps and having decreased fatigue which allows me to lower my weights in a more controlled fashion (eccentric/negative movements are slower because of less burning sensation's now) and also appear to have put on some size as my tshirts are tighter while I appear to be losing fat on my TKD style keto diet. Getting in 1600calories per day max.

    Looking forward to hearing about what you're experiencing thus far on the PM and how the Cost vs Benefit factors in (atleast for me thats important, not sure about everybody else)

    Cheers
    Im hitting PRs everyday. I am much less sore. In the mirror it looks like im getting larger every week. Im pumped all day. Resting vascularity is a little higher, but im real lean. Workout pumps are excellent. I feel great! Its like im on viagra.. Oh and get this, the first week I was on PM, I was at the beach and wasnt lifting, so Ive been lifting since thurs on PM... People that arent getting results from PM arent eating enough carbs.. Or food in general..
  10. Banned
    gamer2be08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    5,988
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by rochabp View Post
    the reason why i dislike it so much is cuz the science says 60% increase in test at MAXIMUM dose but yet they have something more like the lower dose, and pm is pretty much a low dose and yet somehow people are having amazing results on the low dose to me that smells fishy. but i think im gonna have to buy a bottle to make sure and if it does nothing your dam straight im gonna spread the word that its crap but if it does something ill will take all the bad things i said back.
    Remember man, it is all in the extracts
  11. Elite Member
    rochabp's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    5,195
    Rep Power
    216446

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by gamer2be08 View Post
    Remember man, it is all in the extracts
    yeah but ive never heard of any usplabs claiming their extracts are super concentrated or anything. but maybe ill try it and see for myself
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
  12. Banned
    gamer2be08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    5,988
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by rochabp View Post
    yeah but ive never heard of any usplabs claiming their extracts are super concentrated or anything. but maybe ill try it and see for myself
    It is about the same price as testopro and DTHC now, and those are top notch products. Might as well try PM
  13. New Member
    salava29's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    26
    Rep Power
    81

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by gamer2be08 View Post
    Your gonna wanna eat a lot of carbs and drink a ton of water.. Im loving it already and into week 2.

    What is your diet set at right now? Im through one bottle of PM and i have noticed is that it is a damn good NO product. Been stacking it with Prime and Powerfull = Good stuff!
  14. Banned
    gamer2be08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    5,988
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by salava29 View Post
    What is your diet set at right now? Im through one bottle of PM and i have noticed is that it is a damn good NO product. Been stacking it with Prime and Powerfull = Good stuff!
    Between 4000 and 5000 calories daily. About 200-250 grams of protein, rest fats and carbs.. Im a carb whore BTW...
  15. New Member
    salava29's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    26
    Rep Power
    81

    Reputation

    o i hear ya about the carbs. Been trying to lay of them, but maybe i need to add more??U stacking pm with anything right now, or just solo?
  16. Banned
    gamer2be08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    5,988
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by salava29 View Post
    o i hear ya about the carbs. Been trying to lay of them, but maybe i need to add more??U stacking pm with anything right now, or just solo?
    GHenerate and I-GH-1.. Check out my log in my sig.
  17. New Member
    WilteredFire's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  164 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    488
    Rep Power
    327

    Reputation

    Gamer, if your eating so many calories, and taking PM along with the GHenerate and I-GH-1...In all honesty, can we pin ANY gains you may be getting in strength or/and mass down to the PM? Seems like the GHenerate Could be responsible for the gains...Or the GHenerate and I-GH-1...Or just the I-GH-1, Or even just the extra calories, or the food and the GHenerate and I-GH-1...Again I hope you understand in all honesty how can we accurately pin any benefits down to the PM in all fairness?

    Its for this reason that I had to stop myself from any logs on any supplements when I was using more than one, because I need to understand that If i take 2 or more supplements, I cant accurately pin point how beneficial they might be individually for example, and especially If i was to eat so much calories above maintenance.

    Congrats on the gains thus far however.
  18. Banned
    gamer2be08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    5,988
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by WilteredFire View Post
    Gamer, if your eating so many calories, and taking PM along with the GHenerate and I-GH-1...In all honesty, can we pin ANY gains you may be getting in strength or/and mass down to the PM? Seems like the GHenerate Could be responsible for the gains...Or the GHenerate and I-GH-1...Or just the I-GH-1, Or even just the extra calories, or the food and the GHenerate and I-GH-1...Again I hope you understand in all honesty how can we accurately pin any benefits down to the PM in all fairness?

    Its for this reason that I had to stop myself from any logs on any supplements when I was using more than one, because I need to understand that If i take 2 or more supplements, I cant accurately pin point how beneficial they might be individually for example, and especially If i was to eat so much calories above maintenance.

    Congrats on the gains thus far however.
    I understand your point, however. I have been on GHenerate and I-GH-1 now for more than a month. Just got on PM a week and few days ago. Also been eating excess calories since may. I know which product is doing what, believe me, I know my body..
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-27-2011, 12:14 AM
  2. Need sum help are advice!!!!!!!
    By BxDoZa in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 04-07-2010, 07:14 PM
  3. Mass stack advice for hair advice
    By Cupcakemafia in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-24-2009, 01:25 AM
  4. i need some advice, alots of advice
    By GENO0125 in forum Pics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-01-2008, 07:46 PM
  5. Hey bro's need some advice bad???
    By Thaiwarrior26 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-01-2007, 01:44 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in