Best joint supplement???

805bgtymer

Awards
My dad's thinking bout taking a supplement to relieve some pain in his knee's back and hip. I was looking at animal flex or the one applied makes...what you guys think?? For the price he can double dose animal flex compared to the one applied makes.....anyone have any opinons??

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
cissus all day. read up on it. Great for older people, I make my dad take it along with Trib & ZMA.

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Cissus Quadrangularis, MSM, and hydrolyzed collagen. Best 3 joint supplements IMO..

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Best supplement for joints is cannabis.
This frggin guy...LOL I just started taking Osteo Bi-Flex. So far so good. It was cheap I got it on sale. Been Taking it for about 3 days. It seems that my knee is less sore than it ususlaly is.

10ringaz

Awards
:banana:
Best supplement for joints is cannabis.
Only thing I put in my joints!! :banana:

I've been using Glucosamine/Chondroitin for years now after a painful bout with bursitis. You can find it cheap in most store brands. I take about 1500 mg a day.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My dad's thinking bout taking a supplement to relieve some pain in his knee's back and hip. I was looking at animal flex or the one applied makes...what you guys think?? For the price he can double dose animal flex compared to the one applied makes.....anyone have any opinons??
Are you referring to Osteobolin-C or Osteo-Sport? From someone who has personally used both products, you canNOT compare them. Osteobolin-C is just Cissus and Vitamin C - which works well in high doses. Osteo-Sport on the other hand, is the most complete joint formula and does far more than Cissus alone. I would personally recommend Osteo-Sport.

As far as the pain in your dad's back and hip - I recommend finding out the CAUSE of the pain (if you don't know already) and treating THAT before anything else.

~Team APPNUT

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
CELLFOOD's SILICA, CELADRIN,and glucosamin SULFATE(the rest are garbage)

TipTopShape

TipTopShape

Awards
  • Established
why don't you let your dad try the Osteoarthritis Knee Pain Treatment. It would be more convenient for your dad.

LAGear

LAGear

Awards
  • Established
A joint supplement that's long been under the radar is microlactin. I've been using it for years and haven't had any joint issues in that time. That's not to say that the microlactin is the reason, but prior to using it I had more than my share of issues. It could be totally coincidental but I believe the microlactin has helped.

Primal2

Primal2

Awards
A joint supplement that's long been under the radar is microlactin. I've been using it for years and haven't had any joint issues in that time. That's not to say that the microlactin is the reason, but prior to using it I had more than my share of issues. It could be totally coincidental but I believe the microlactin has helped.
Heh, found it in bulk powder form for cheap. no idea of quality though.

Amazon.com: Microlactin Powder see label 4.9 oz (140 grams) Pwdr: Health & Personal Care

itzgambino

Awards
im gonna second animal flex, i have chronic wrist pain and animal flex is the only really thing that helped me. Plus it just made my whole body feel good, I've given usp labs cissus a try and did not really get anything out of it. I love usp labs, but for this one gotta go with animal flex.

underthesun

Awards
Cissus is the only thing that ever worked for me.. I tried MSM, glucosamine, condroitin or whatever and those didn't do anything.

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
animal flex is the only way to go...

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
Animal FLEX!!!! Its $20 for a month worth and every time I take it I'll feel like I'm superman. I take it every time I feel like I need more help or when I'm injured and before you know it I'm good to go. Let me put it this way for you Its Gods gift to humans!

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Cissus alone didn't do too much for me. I think i will pick up a couple bottles of osteo-sport.

naturalguy

naturalguy

Universal Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
I would also say animal flex
Animal flex
im gonna second animal flex, i have chronic wrist pain and animal flex is the only really thing that helped me. Plus it just made my whole body feel good, I've given usp labs cissus a try and did not really get anything out of it. I love usp labs, but for this one gotta go with animal flex.
animal flex is the only way to go...
Animal FLEX!!!! Its $20 for a month worth and every time I take it I'll feel like I'm superman. I take it every time I feel like I need more help or when I'm injured and before you know it I'm good to go. Let me put it this way for you Its Gods gift to humans!
Animal Flex is an awesome supplement and your dad would not need to double dose it. One pack per day is all he needs.

GregW

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm surprised only one person said Fish Oil.

The EPA found in fish oil converts to important anti-inflammatory prostaglandins that help to reduce joint pain. The key is to choose a high quality fish oil and dose appropriately. I like Carlson's bulk oil at about 1 TBSP/day.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
I stack...

Super Cissus
Animal Flex
10g fish oil daily

Southerncharm achey joints stack! buahahahaha

Primal2

Primal2

Awards
I have used fish oil everyday for past year. It did nothing for my joints. Started taking cissus and the pain is gone.

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
Awards
  • Established
I'm surprised only one person said Fish Oil.

The EPA found in fish oil converts to important anti-inflammatory prostaglandins that help to reduce joint pain. The key is to choose a high quality fish oil and dose appropriately. I like Carlson's bulk oil at about 1 TBSP/day.
very true.

orange triad + fish oil (orange oximega would be a great choice) + cisuss is the ultimate joint stack

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds like Osteo-sport, Animal Flex and Orange Triad are the finalists. Cissus alone didn't do it for me and the glucosamine/chondrotine takes too long to take effect. I suppose i have three options to look into.

Primal2

Primal2

Awards
Sounds like Osteo-sport, Animal Flex and Orange Triad are the finalists. Cissus alone didn't do it for me and the glucosamine/chondrotine takes too long to take effect. I suppose i have three options to look into.
costs to much for something to take all the time. I would try and get the ingredients in bulk powder form or some other way. That way you are not breaking the bank and are taking care of your issues.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
costs to much for something to take all the time. I would try and get the ingredients in bulk powder form or some other way. That way you are not breaking the bank and are taking care of your issues.
You're right and thanks for the suggestion, but I went with the Animal Flex, simply because I've never tried anything Universal before and this was a good opportunity. However, your input was appreciated :beerchug:

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
Awards
  • Established
orange triad is the best selling joint supplement on nutraplanet and bb.com ;)

naturalguy

naturalguy

Universal Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
You're right and thanks for the suggestion, but I went with the Animal Flex, simply because I've never tried anything Universal before and this was a good opportunity. However, your input was appreciated :beerchug:
Animal Flex will do you right. Make sure to give it a good 2-4 weeks to fully kick in. Take one pack per day with any meal and you will be good to go. Let us know how you like it.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Animal Flex will do you right. Make sure to give it a good 2-4 weeks to fully kick in. Take one pack per day with any meal and you will be good to go. Let us know how you like it.
I like how every serving size is pre-packaged. Very convenient on the go.

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
I would say Joint Matrix -cytosport.

naturalguy

naturalguy

Universal Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
I like how every serving size is pre-packaged. Very convenient on the go.
That is the very core of Animal products. All in one convenient dosing, instead of having multiple bottles to pick your supps from. One little pack that you can throw in your pocket, cooler or gym bag.