Slim Xtreme or OEP

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
I had ordered my OEP like a f#$cking week ago and they just confirmed the GD order. So I was reading the forms and I saw something about SX and they said its a orange pill and its discontinued. Well I found some online and I was wondering if I should cancel OEP order and buy SX. I was going to stack with TT-33.

bosompincher

Banned
Awards
Hello Grindle haha

I would go with SX that product was awesome,keep ya going all day long on water alone,you can't go wrong with SX LOL

Where did you see it online?

I have seen it on ebay for like $ 80 which is crazy double the price of the original, but i'd still pay that much for it if I didn't have so many mouths to fill bawahaha.

BP

I had ordered my OEP like a f#$cking week ago and they just confirmed the GD order. So I was reading the forms and I saw something about SX and they said its a orange pill and its discontinued. Well I found some online and I was wondering if I should cancel OEP order and buy SX. I was going to stack with TT-33.

OEP is your goal is fat loss and you enjoy sleeping..

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
If you google it it'll come up. I think it's like $34. I paid &23 for OEP but the f#%kers JUST confirmed the order after a WEEK!

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
FWIW...

Go with OEP. Don't buy the SX. REALLY don't buy the SX knock-offs.

Take it for what it's worth. If you're familiar with me, then you'll know where I'm coming from. Just try out OEP, I've heard good things and wanted to try it myself.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you google it it'll come up. I think it's like $34. I paid &23 for OEP but the f#%kers JUST confirmed the order after a WEEK!
That is definitely unacceptable, I agree. If it were through us, I would have obviously made up for your inconvenience.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
IDK man the SX side effects kinda scared me heard some nasty things besides OEP already has a great rep and you got it for $23 thats a steal

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
That is definitely unacceptable, I agree. If it were through us, I would have obviously made up for your inconvenience.

I would of go through USPdirect but it was a HUGE price difference so I was like 7 day shipping. MEH! It would take 3-4 days for TT-33 get here and I had 4 days of OEP left so I though I could use those pills until the other one came. But a F#$KING WEEK!!!! I'm pissed and a 7-10 day shipping on top of that. Like WTF!!!!

IDK man the SX side effects kinda scared me heard some nasty things besides OEP already has a great rep and you got it for $23 thats a steal
What are the crazy side effects. They said hydroxy cut was bad and I got half a bottle of it after it got recalled and took and it gave me some INSANE energy. But I didn't die or anything.

bosompincher

Banned
Awards

Help a brutha out man pls tell where u got SX from ...i googled 5 pages and found nothing.Every place that it said was for sale was "no longer available" or "discontinued" :crying:

BP

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Perhaps you didn't get the memo on Slim Xtreme...its bad for your health. Not to mention there is someone in this thread who was hinting at the same thing as I am who was and maybe still is associated with the company that formulated SX.

This is a no-brainer...OEP...at least you know your not putting your health in harm's way and the product has a reputable backing showing its effectiveness.

Cheers!:cheers:

bosompincher

Banned
Awards
Perhaps you didn't get the memo on Slim Xtreme...its bad for your health. Not to mention there is someone in this thread who was hinting at the same thing as I am who was and maybe still is associated with the company that formulated SX.

This is a no-brainer...OEP...at least you know your not putting your health in harm's way and the product has a reputable backing showing its effectiveness.

Cheers!:cheers:
Oh I got the memo don't get me wrong.

I must add I ran 5-6 bottles of this straight and had no ill effects whatsoever,so I am talking from experience not just from what I had heard.Infact my time on SX was the most positive and energetic that I had been in a long time.

I am sure OEP will be tested and if it is legit it's reputation will grow from what it is now either very positively or negatively.I have read some positive reviews on this product and also some negative ones.

PS Coke,cigarettes,alcahol is bad for your health...the list could go on and on but pple use anyway.Atleast if you pop a SX you know your going to have one hell of a workout.

Each to their own:dance:

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
In my opinion, Slim Xtreme is one of the most unenjoyable supplements I've ever experienced. Besides feeling "cracked out" for 24+ hours of the day, you literally have to force yourself to eat. As a result, my performance in the gym drastically suffered. I also lost quite a bit of strength, and muscle mass, during that time period...

OEP, on the other hand, provided me with clean, non-jittery, energy. It was nice to be able to feel completely energized throughout the day, and still be able to get a restful nights sleep. Also, the appetite suppression is highly effective, but not overwhelming like SX. Additionally, the best part about my experience with OEP is, I was able to lose 8 lbs. in a month without sacrificing any strength, or muscle mass.

I posted this in another thread, but it may help aid your decision...

Just a quick testimony regarding the effectiveness of OxyElite Pro and Recreate:

I recommended the OEP plus Recreate stack to one of my good buddies during the later stages of this past school year (we both attend different universities). I was catching up with him over the weekend, and immediately noticed he had lost a significant amount of weight. He then reminded me of my previous recommendation, and informed me he has lost a total of 50 pounds since starting OEP and Recreate. He said: with a strict diet/workout routine, and of course the aid of both supplements, he was able to go from 320 pounds to 280 pounds in a matter of months.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
idk heard a lot of sides about skin problems, eye problems, and sleeping problems. IMO if i was considering SX id rather just save money and go buy bronkaid or primatene, IMO

chim_chim

Awards
The mystery ingredient in SX was loosely linked to heart damage. It wasn't the kind of problem that you would "feel" immediately, or even within a few months or a few years. I would stay away from it.

rob211080

Awards
I took 1 SX on a friday morning and didn't get to sleep untill 10pm on saturday night.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I took 1 SX on a friday morning and didn't get to sleep untill 10pm on saturday night.
i bet you lost like 5 lbs in that one day

rob211080

Awards
i bet you lost like 5 lbs in that one day
It wasn't nice thats for sure,I tried 1 cap again on sunday morning and needed 3 nytol sleeping tablets to get to sleep.I would go with OEP thats for sure,

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
He's talking about me, and I've never hid my affiliation (until our sponsorship ended here and I could no longer display it). But still, never hid that fact, and never left AX. Check my sig now, we're back, and yes, srsly overhauled.

I don't recommend using "it" any longer because it's been recalled. I know what my experiences were with it, how much I used, and don't hide those experiences. But to put a finer point on it, it's recalled and dead, and therefor shouldn't be sold out there anywhere, or used for that matter. Once recalled, there's nothing that we can do about those who continue to use it despite getting the message. Buyer beware and all that jazz. I don't mean to sound insensitive, but when you get the official word to quit using it and send it back but refuse to do so, there's nothing I can do about it. Sorry 'bout that.

But like mentioned, ciggs, alcohol, and all those other "bad for ya" things out there have warnings. We're all grown-ups and can make our own decisions, Just do NOT do it uninformed - that's always been my stance and forever will be. Education first!!!

And yes - AX is now Athletic Xtreme, dropping the taboo word "anabolic" for something a little more befitting the times. For more info on the 'new' AX, swing by our site - www.athleticxtreme.com - and see what's new. The steps taken to improve quality, research, and testing are top notch. And from now on, there will be no more "wait, what's that ingredient" questions. Our subforum will be up on here soon, and you'll see my team back in action more and more as the days go by. Thanks goes out to everyone who has stuck by us and given us the benefit of the doubt. You aren't forgotten and won't be disappointed.

:cheers:

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
He's talking about me, and I've never hid my affiliation (until our sponsorship ended here and I could no longer display it). But still, never hid that fact, and never left AX. Check my sig now, we're back, and yes, srsly overhauled.
The Sponsorship did not end, but rater AX requested to have the Forum closed in the big mess with SX. But that's old news.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The Sponsorship did not end, but rater AX requested to have the Forum closed in the big mess with SX. But that's old news.
Correct. Sponsorship ended. We didn't pay to be sponsors here during the last few months. If it were a matter of having the forum retracted and AX still paying the bill, we would have been allowed to 'rep' here. That's not the case. However, new deal worked out and we can now openly have our affiliation listed without fear of warnings and bans.

Don't really want to get this thread into an off-topic discussion, so please excuse my leaving it for now. More from AX in the future, and as always, any questions just feel free to PM or email me. I'm always around, always have been! :D

WilteredFire

WilteredFire

Awards
  • Established
Correct. Sponsorship ended. We didn't pay to be sponsors here during the last few months. If it were a matter of having the forum retracted and AX still paying the bill, we would have been allowed to 'rep' here. That's not the case. However, new deal worked out and we can now openly have our affiliation listed without fear of warnings and bans.

Don't really want to get this thread into an off-topic discussion, so please excuse my leaving it for now. More from AX in the future, and as always, any questions just feel free to PM or email me. I'm always around, always have been! :D
Nice to have you guys back, and good to have you around as usual :)

Excited to see what future developments you bring and wish you guys the very best for the future.

WilteredFire

WilteredFire

Awards
  • Established
How about some alpha-t2 as opposed to the oep? :)

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
How about some alpha-t2 as opposed to the oep? :)
AT2 is good stuff
Yeah that was my first chose but "rochabp" though me about 3,3 and 3,5 so I decided to go with TT-33 cause it has both. And I'm going to see how Alpha works for roch and how TT-33 works for me and that would guide me decided my next stack! BUT I'm definitely going to use some DAMN topical cream :) next time! If these stuff works for me then I'm going to give them to my mom and keep a log for her.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
OEP did nothing for me for fat loss, and it was the worst fat burner ive ever used it increased my appetite dramatically.

Slim Xtreme was amazing, best thing ive had other than ephedra, but i wouldnt do it if i were you.

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established

Your going to regret saying that!

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your going to regret saying that!
Son, if I said it, I don't regret it...or else I wouldn't have said it to begin with! PM answered later today. I hate busy Mondays. ;)

:cheers:

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah that was my first chose but "rochabp" though me about 3,3 and 3,5 so I decided to go with TT-33 cause it has both. And I'm going to see how Alpha works for roch and how TT-33 works for me and that would guide me decided my next stack! BUT I'm definitely going to use some DAMN topical cream :) next time! If these stuff works for me then I'm going to give them to my mom and keep a log for her.
TT-33 is a great product but the stuff cause Lethargy and NOT take before workouts and your last dose before bed.

:bigok:

plenny

plenny

Awards
  • Established
Oh I got the memo don't get me wrong.

I must add I ran 5-6 bottles of this straight and had no ill effects whatsoever,so I am talking from experience not just from what I had heard.Infact my time on SX was the most positive and energetic that I had been in a long time.

I am sure OEP will be tested and if it is legit it's reputation will grow from what it is now either very positively or negatively.I have read some positive reviews on this product and also some negative ones.

PS Coke,cigarettes,alcahol is bad for your health...the list could go on and on but pple use anyway.Atleast if you pop a SX you know your going to have one hell of a workout.

Each to their own:dance:
I believe the person who started this topic purchased stim x and not slim x....slim x isnt found nowhere except ebay. I happen to have 8-9 pills left that i held onto after the recall for obvious reasons. I will be conducting an experiment with slim x and lean efx (which is marketed as a slim x clone)
tomorrow. I reached my goals for the summer and have some time on my hands and if i lose 5-6lbs of water I dont care because i want to make a point from my experience. I plan on doing sx day1...lean efx day 2...slim x day 3 and so on for a week.:bigok: I plan on using the remainder of my sx stash for this.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I believe the person who started this topic purchased stim x and not slim x....slim x isnt found nowhere except ebay. I happen to have 8-9 pills left that i held onto after the recall for obvious reasons. I will be conducting an experiment with slim x and lean efx (which is marketed as a slim x clone)
tomorrow. I reached my goals for the summer and have some time on my hands and if i lose 5-6lbs of water I dont care because i want to make a point from my experience. I plan on doing sx day1...lean efx day 2...slim x day 3 and so on for a week.:bigok: I plan on using the remainder of my sx stash for this.
ill give $2 for 1 cap?

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
how about 10 million bazillion dollars for 1 cap?
LOL! I would pay $2 for a cap. I want to see how it is. Also after a God damn 8 days my order got here. But they didn't update me so I did another order and after 30 minutes I got an email saying its here. SO I had to cancel my other order(which I haven't gotten a reply yet) and then I found out that they f#$king overcharged me like $5! I'm so F#@KING PISSED!

Oh by the way http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/157350-oep-tt-33-a.html