Blue up made me feel like hell

holmes215

holmes215

Awards
  • Established
Anybody ever take the stimulant blue up and feel like hell. I took 2 pills and in the gym had real high BP, blurred vision and got cold sweats and nausea, I was wondering if it was an interaction w/ hghup i took in the morning

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i had the same feeling off just 1 pill, i'm kind of small, and experienced with stims or atleast i thought, it threw me for a loop, what i did notice is that yohimbine hits hard the first days you take it after you haven't taken it in awhile, and it kind of wears off as you keep taking it

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
agreed with the above posts. Start with 1 cap early in the morning (to make sure it doesn't keep you up at night). maybe even take it with breakfast so that the yohimbe doesn't have free reign to slam into your system all at once.

After a few days, you'll build a tolerance and won't be so stimmed out. Then you can start playing the dosage.

I get a delayed "bedroom" enhancement with stimmed blue up. In other words, morning dosages lead to good performance that night, but not necessarily right after dosing like most libido enhancers. Personally, I like Blue Up stimmed, when I'm looking for a powerful stim...

also to sort of smooth it out, maybe you could throw in some alcar and tyrosine, which are focus/mood enhancers. The combo work be super cheap (relative to other supplements) and it should be a nice stack IMO

holmes215

holmes215

Awards
  • Established
^that may be a good idea as I work all day in front of a computer and get tired so the stims should help and I have been doing one a day only pre workout and its been working better since Friday

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
^that may be a good idea as I work all day in front of a computer and get tired so the stims should help and I have been doing one a day only pre workout and its been working better since Friday
right on buddy. sounds like you're adjusting. There's a million stims out there and you're gonna respond differently to all of them. Some of them, you'll have to play with dosing strategies, like with Blue Up, until you find what works for you.

I vote don't give up on the Blue Up just yet... and don't feel like a stim wuss either with the initial jitters. Blue Up up stim is no freakin joke and I've tried a more stims than I am proud to admit. In other words, it's pretty potent