MuscleMarinade and White flood

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
i ordered both of these about 10 days ago and according the shipping tracker info they should be dropped off here shortly! im pretty excited to use the Muscle Marinade because of the great reviews i have read.

the reason for ordering both was because i heard both of these were great products, so i figured i would try both and see which i like better / which works better for me.

anyone have any opinions on these? i know there are a ton of threads on them already, but im just excited to finally be able to use it.

DavidII

Awards
I am currently running Muscle Marinade. I absolutely love it. I'm actually drinking some now and then heading to the gym to punish some iron. My only complaint is they just have two flavors. I don't drink anything at all that is grape flavored. Purus Punch is fantastic though.

Haven't tried White Food, though i read a lot of good reviews. I'm no fan-boy so I will try anything and make my own decision.

Post what you think after you've tried it.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ive tried WF and its my favorite Pre workout supp by far but im also interested in trying MM

Cass9311

Cass9311

Awards
On Marinade right now and its the best Ive tried so far... strength and endurance is sick

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
awesome, thanks for the feedback guys. the bill lady (mail person) usually gets here around 3 so im like a kid on christmas morning waiting for it to get here.

ill definitely give some feedback as to how they are / compare. i think im gonna use the MM first for a week, then switch it up and see how white flood does.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
awesome, thanks for the feedback guys. the bill lady (mail person) usually gets here around 3 so im like a kid on christmas morning waiting for it to get here.

ill definitely give some feedback as to how they are / compare. i think im gonna use the MM first for a week, then switch it up and see how white flood does.
lol me too brotha i have some mdrol and some anadraulic state thats suppose to get here today

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
well it came in!! i picked it up at my mailbox and went straight to the gym while sipping on the MM purus punch flavor. tasted pretty good i must say for being a "no frills" kind of preworkout.

the pumps were not insane, and i didnt expect them to be. just very natural pump that felt amazing. and the energy i got was nice and level, not like it skyrocketed to the point where i was jumpy and jittery.

overall i really REALLYYY liked it. so far its been 2 hours and i still seem to have a good pump going and lots of energy. i know a few others i have tried the energy rush falls off after an hour so i have to rush my workouts, but this one just keeps going. GREAT JOB PURUS LABS!

DavidII

Awards
well it came in!! i picked it up at my mailbox and went straight to the gym while sipping on the MM purus punch flavor. tasted pretty good i must say for being a "no frills" kind of preworkout.

the pumps were not insane, and i didnt expect them to be. just very natural pump that felt amazing. and the energy i got was nice and level, not like it skyrocketed to the point where i was jumpy and jittery.

overall i really REALLYYY liked it. so far its been 2 hours and i still seem to have a good pump going and lots of energy. i know a few others i have tried the energy rush falls off after an hour so i have to rush my workouts, but this one just keeps going. GREAT JOB PURUS LABS!
Nice! That's exactly the "rush' i get from it. You feel it, yet it's nice and steady.

I will say though, I usually take it in the morning before I workout prior to going to work. I'm on vaca this week so I've changed my workout schedule. Anyway... there have been times I've taken it in the morning and actually wanted to call into work. I have had such a great pump/workout going that I didn't want to leave.lol. Their Halovar is the sh*t too.

Yes indeed, great job Purus Labs.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
mine just got here too ;)

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
Nice! That's exactly the "rush' i get from it. You feel it, yet it's nice and steady.

I will say though, I usually take it in the morning before I workout prior to going to work. I'm on vaca this week so I've changed my workout schedule. Anyway... there have been times I've taken it in the morning and actually wanted to call into work. I have had such a great pump/workout going that I didn't want to leave.lol. Their Halovar is the sh*t too.

Yes indeed, great job Purus Labs.
yeah dude, i used a bottle of their halovar that i just got done with. i had one bottle of that and one of CEL h-drol. i had to work with what i had on hand lol. either way it was halodrol.

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
Awards
  • Established
I always suggest staying clear of 1,3 dimeth, pretty nasty stuff.

the effects and price per serving (compare them yourself and prepare to be shocked) of white flood are unmatched, I think you will soon find it your #1 go to product for your preworkout needs :)