sups with drug like delivery systems - AnabolicMinds.com

sups with drug like delivery systems

  1. kingdong's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,849
    Rep Power
    8205

    Reputation

    sups with drug like delivery systems


    When something says leave under toung for a minute, swish around ten times, and swallow, I get a little suspicious. I'd like to hear some positive/negative experiences with supps with awsome sounding delivery systems.

  2. GregW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    259
    Rep Power
    187

    Reputation

    Which are you referring to? The SMEDDs-type that some use like PP have promising research. SMEDDS = self-microemulsifying drug delivery system. These are used for lipophilic compounds & indeed increase bioavailability.

    I am suspicious however when companies tout SMEDDS as improving the delivery of nonlipophilic compounds...anyone care to chime in here?
  3. kingdong's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,849
    Rep Power
    8205

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by GregW View Post
    Which are you referring to? The SMEDDs-type that some use like PP have promising research. SMEDDS = self-microemulsifying drug delivery system. These are used for lipophilic compounds & indeed increase bioavailability.

    I am suspicious however when companies tout SMEDDS as improving the delivery of nonlipophilic compounds...anyone care to chime in here?
    Im referring to anything you don't just swallow. I just whanted to hear some positives or negatives. Id also like to hear some people chime in on what you said.
    •   
       

  4. Leggo my Ego's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    34
    Posts
    1,487
    Rep Power
    846

    Reputation

    There is merit in sublingual delivery
  5. GregW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    259
    Rep Power
    187

    Reputation

    Can you give a specific example of a supplement that has those directions?

    I hope you're not swallowing mouthwash
  6. gamer2be08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    5,988
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by GregW View Post
    Can you give a specific example of a supplement that has those directions?

    I hope you're not swallowing mouthwash
    GHenerate!
  7. kingdong's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,849
    Rep Power
    8205

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by gamer2be08 View Post
    GHenerate!
    He took mine!
  8. gamer2be08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    5,988
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by kingdong View Post
    He took mine!
    LOL.. Taking it now and it friggin works!!! Guess it is because of the awesome delivery system!
  9. kingdong's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,849
    Rep Power
    8205

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by gamer2be08 View Post
    LOL.. Taking it now and it friggin works!!! Guess it is because of the awesome delivery system!
    I started yesterday. My sups are pretty much nutrients and the occasional energy product or slee aid. I excited to see how this one works out!
  10. gamer2be08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    5,988
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by kingdong View Post
    I started yesterday. My sups are pretty much nutrients and the occasional energy product or slee aid. I excited to see how this one works out!
    Great sleep and crazy dreams lol..
  11. rochabp's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    5,195
    Rep Power
    216446

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    t911(sample) gave me a boner while on cycle in like 2 mins not a good thing when in class, but there waas a hot chick sitting next to me
    however it taste like sh1t
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Flavor Systems
    By Rodja in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-09-2010, 01:47 PM
  2. Trifecta Stack and other Sups? What Sups?
    By dudeguzman in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-02-2009, 03:03 PM
  3. Applied Delivery Systems Pronabolin!
    By SamBoz19 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-18-2007, 12:45 AM
  4. Flavor Systems
    By Max32 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-28-2005, 01:15 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in