bummed about my tcf-1

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just a head up be carfeful that the inside plastic lid part of your tcf-1 is on all the way, mine just fell out while filling up my oral syringe and I spilt over half my bottle...pretty bummed because my libido was really loving this stuff.

justiceTX

justiceTX

Awards
  • Established
sorry man. I bet you were pissed. I got mad the other day cause i drop my cup of prewrk getting out of the truck. I couldnt imagine half a bottle of tcf-1.

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established
Just a head up be carfeful that the inside plastic lid part of your tcf-1 is on all the way, mine just fell out while filling up my oral syringe and I spilt over half my bottle...pretty bummed because my libido was really loving this stuff.
you registered on our board? if you are I'll give you product credit to get another bottle, you'd just have to cover shipping...

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you registered on our board? if you are I'll give you product credit to get another bottle, you'd just have to cover shipping...
One of the many reasons I like PP. Great Customer Service:bigok:

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I was gonna suggest talking to a PP rep, they are top notch, like nutra :)

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
Damn I love Primodial Peformance!! Hey Jimbo, I just accidentally dumped out like 3 bottles of Turinabol! hook a brutha up! LOL :)

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
Now that's customer service right there. One of the reasons I buy PP products and fully support them :)

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wow you just made my day ! I knew there was a reason I supported you guys ( besides the great products) I am registerd on your guys site as stopstalking as I am here.

OnTheRoadTo

Awards
  • Established
Stand up move by PP, IMO. Shows that they know you'll come back for more if you get a full run of their product.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well I havent ever used anything other than pp's beta alanine- BUT when I run my next summer cut cycle of Halodrol/11 oxo- I am going to buy their turnabol- or however u spell it- cause that is AMAZING customer service

pantera

pantera

Awards
Never used PP, but definatly gonna start with customer service like that and all the good things I hear about them.

UKStrength

Well I havent ever used anything other than pp's beta alanine- BUT when I run my next summer cut cycle of Halodrol/11 oxo- I am going to buy their turnabol- or however u spell it- cause that is AMAZING customer service
You'll love it mate, Turinabol LV is absolutely amazing! :D

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Awards
  • Established
Wow you just made my day ! I knew there was a reason I supported you guys ( besides the great products) I am registerd on your guys site as stopstalking as I am here.
Points are added to your account bro.

Your name brings a question to mind...

stops talking

or stop stalking?

Are you a stalker?

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Awards
  • Established
His usage of PP products has caused numerous women to stalk him, it is slowly runing his life.
Oh ok, he wants them to stop stalking him, that totally makes sense then. I've got similar problems.....

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn I love Primodial Peformance!! Hey Jimbo, I just accidentally dumped out like 3 bottles of Turinabol! hook a brutha up! LOL :)
^^^ this is hilarious

MacTech

MacTech

Awards
  • Established
Someone stole all of my PP supps. Can I get free replacements?

Great customer service.

:You_Rock_Emoticon:

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
thanks alot jimbo !!! is its stop stalking. Some of the members here knew me as jakedown on some other forums , until my crazy ex g/f changed all my account info, took money from my accounts changed all my email stuff. so now my forum name is stopstalking...and when i say crazy i mean i had to get a restraining order....

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you for the support and kind words, everyone. Customer service is at the TOP of our priority list as a company. Without you all, none of this would be possible. We strive to make advances not only in our products and innovation, but also how we can better serve you the customer.

Thank you loyal Primordial supporters!! :)

-John