Pink Magic and headaches WTF...

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well, week one on PM and im having the worst foking headaches ever. I never have headaches...

Does PM increase BP?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, week one on PM and im having the worst foking headaches ever. I never have headaches...

Does PM increase BP?
Not that I know of, but I'd pick up some hawthorn berry... check your blood preasure.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
My BP is normally good, and I dont get headaches.. The only new thing in my life is PM lol.. I have tried HB before and it did nothing to lower my BP.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hawthorne needs time to build. How much water are you drinking?

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Was on vacation so didnt drink that much water.. But I usually intake half gallon of water and gallon of milk, which is mostly water per day.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Was on vacation so didnt drink that much water.. But I usually intake half gallon of water and gallon of milk, which is mostly water per day.
I honestly didnt have any headaches, so I am not sure what is causing it. Could be a BP, or maybe since your body is quite used to getting in a decent water intake, it could be reacting to the lack there of.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bingo... drink more water, I bet it is the nutrient partitioning and more water going to your muscles.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Does PM increase BP?
Did you use a Stim with PM?

Nelumbo nucifera and Rhamnus nakaharai, have been shown to inhibit the enzymes responsible for degrading cAMP.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Did you use a Stim with PM?

Nelumbo nucifera and Rhamnus nakaharai, have been shown to inhibit the enzymes responsible for degrading cAMP.
Headache upon wakeup, had jack3d before workout yesterday?

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
like Matthew say "Water is your friend" maybe your are dehydrated eat a banana or drink a Gatorade!

iForce Dave

iForce Dave

Awards
  • Established
DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Your always volumized on PM so I am thinking more water is going to the muscles so that it may require and increase in water intake, makes sense...

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Given the potential role of both Rhamnus and Nelumbo extract on vasodilation, Pink Magic, if it had any effect on hemodynamics, would most likely not increase blood pressure.

Increases in nitric oxide synthesis, to be sure, should also be followed by a significant increase in the amount of water you are consuming daily. This is especially important if you are using both a potent diuretic/vasodilator (JACK3D) in combination with Pink Magic. Try increasing your water intake to 1.5 gallons.

And on that note, I feel like a fish at the moment! I consume approximately 18.9 L (large water cooler containers) of water every 36-48 hours.

justiceTX

justiceTX

Awards
  • Established

Gallon of milka day? Good lord! Drink more water. I drink 2 gal through out the day. I drink at gal during my workout, but I dont have AC at my gym (HS football gym. Only gym in town) and it gets F'n hot in west TX.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
I drink 2 gallons daily...

iForce Dave

iForce Dave

Awards
  • Established
Your always volumized on PM so I am thinking more water is going to the muscles so that it may require and increase in water intake, makes sense...
i guess.. idk i would have to see more science/numbers but i see where you are coming from

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i guess.. idk i would have to see more science/numbers but i see where you are coming from
Mullet has the science covered, I'm a fuggin caveman when it comes do science. I just know the water goes in to the muscles and it has to come from somewhere... I was volumized 24-7 during the beta run and was consuming 7 litres water a day and it was not that warm then.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well, no more headaches, I feel great, got a lot of fluids in me aka water.. I wasnt veiny today and I took jack3d and PM and im lean..

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, no more headaches, I feel great, got a lot of fluids in me aka water.. I wasnt veiny today and I took jack3d and PM and im lean..
Reps to Mathew for this!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glycogen is attached to water....

same scenario happens with AP.
Yah that was the point I was trying to make, thanks...:veryhappy: