Need replacement for 1-carboxy-2-amino- 3-pyrobenzol?

lbarber

lbarber

Awards
  • Established
In bulk powder form? Where can I purchase something similar?

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
im pretty sure its just highly extracted L-dopa. ur talking about the USP labs powder, correct?

lbarber

lbarber

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I know, I'm looking around at other sites to see if I can find some. I'm going to contact someone tomorrow and inquire about the extract they use in their product. I take 1 tsp at night. Works amazing for enhancing my meditation!

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I know, I'm looking around at other sites to see if I can find some. I'm going to contact someone tomorrow and inquire about the extract they use in their product. I take 1 tsp at night. Works amazing for enhancing my meditation!
it used to be 9.99 for a while, i didnt notice much effect personally except i had better dreams. i also read something a while back about parkinsons or something and if u build up a tolerance now then theres less hope for it helping you later. and also a theory it could give higher chances of ending up with parkinsons in the future. idk, either way better to be safe than sorry.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Maybe your not find it the the powder is a special extraction method only by USPLabs Company the other pruduct with this is PowerFULL by them too.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i thought parkinsons was LESS likely with taking L-Dopa..... im confused now, it was on Superhumanradio a few episodes back

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
it used to be 9.99 for a while, i didnt notice much effect personally except i had better dreams. i also read something a while back about parkinsons or something and if u build up a tolerance now then theres less hope for it helping you later. and also a theory it could give higher chances of ending up with parkinsons in the future. idk, either way better to be safe than sorry.
if your worried about getting parkinsons disease i just wonder what else youre worried you might get.
Getting paranoid about what disease you might get is not healthy anyway .

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
if your worried about getting parkinsons disease i just wonder what else youre worried you might get.
Getting paranoid about what disease you might get is not healthy anyway .
im not paranoid, it just didnt do much for me in the first place. so why take the risk for minimal effect