Anyone here use Dymatize Elite Whey?

1. Registered User
    Answers

Anyone here use Dymatize Elite Whey?

I'm getting a little tired of ON and have heard nothing but great thing about Dymatize's flavors. I was wondering though about their quality; anyone know if they've ever failed label claims or anything like that in the past?

Thanks.

2. Registered User
    Answers

Doubtful. I haven't seen anything to the contrary but Mike likes to carry stuff that he believes in. Anyway, being a concentrate (I believe), is less lenient as the protein content is under 90%
  3. Registered User
    Answers

Im pretty sure its a blend, however primarily concentrate. Its not as fine as BSL or Optimum's blends, but seems to clump way less then Prolab's Whey. I love the taste of the Butter cream toffee, although it does wear on you towards the end. For a conc. its still the best tasting I have had especially for the price.
    good stuff, but not sure on label claims.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

Elite whey is good, I've tried it and like it a lot more than ON whey. Its aspartame free, which ON whey isn't and the flavors are decent. Go with chocoloate though.

Ingredients:
    Cross Flow Ultra Filtration Whey Protein Concertrate (providing di-peptides, tri-peptides, oligo-peptides, and poly-peptides), Ion Exchange Whey Protein Isolate, Whey Peptides, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Acessulfame-potassium
  5. Registered User
    Answers

Being helpful is good. Being inaccurate or wrong is not so good.
    Optimum Nutrition
    Ingredients:
    Protein Blend (Whey Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Concentrate, Whey Peptides), Cocoa, Artificial Flavor, Lecithin, Acesulfame Potassium. Aminogen® is a registered trademark of Triarco Industries, Inc.

No Aspartame.
  6. Registered User
    Answers

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Scottyo
    Being helpful is good. Being inaccurate or wrong is not so good.
    Optimum Nutrition
    Ingredients:
    Protein Blend (Whey Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Concentrate, Whey Peptides), Cocoa, Artificial Flavor, Lecithin, Acesulfame Potassium. Aminogen® is a registered trademark of Triarco Industries, Inc.

No Aspartame.
    I guess they removed it; someone told me it had aspartame and that's why I discontinued my use of it. Tnx for correcting me.
  7. CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

It's PRETTY good stuff, however... I NOW by FAR prefer Black Star Labs WPC over anything else (for the $$).
  8. Registered User
    Answers

Hatred, don't think they have had aspartame in it for a while...at least not the last two or three years since Ive been using it. However, for taste I do prefer Elite Whey, although it clumps a bit more. You mentioned chocolate is good, have you tasted any other flavors. Ive tried the butter cream and chocolate mint, and the BC was very good and mint was ok although I am not a big fan of mint.
  9. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  264 lbs.
    Answers

I just finished a 5.5lb jug of butter toffee, it was definately the best tasting protein i have ever had.
    i have a 10lb bag of ON chocolate though, so that will last me a while before i buy dymatize again i think
  10. Registered User
    Answers

Yeah I have tried other flavors. I think the chocolate is alright now when I think back. I remember the Butter Toffee taste like candy, you should try that one out, its pretty good.
  11. Registered User
    Answers

Banana and berry are both also very good from dymatize. Ive used butter cream toffee, banana, berry and choc. mint from the dymatize elite line. My favorite was the banana. Least favourite was choc. mint, which was still ok.
  12. Registered User
    Answers

<--- Just ordered a 5.5lb tub of the stuff...

I admit I'm not really too bothered about the taste of the stuff but more concerned with how easily it mixes!

LM
  13. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by LM600
    <--- Just ordered a 5.5lb tub of the stuff...

I admit I'm not really too bothered about the taste of the stuff but more concerned with how easily it mixes!

LM

I've tried Butter Cream, Mocha, Banana, and Chocolate and haven't been disapointed in any of them.

If you got Butter Cream Toffee then your in for a HUGE suprise.
  14. Banned
    Answers

MRM metabolic whey is getting more popular. They will be making a 10lb version soon. I think people like their strawberry more than others.
  15. Registered User
    Answers

Bump. I may be getting some of this whey. Whey is super expensive now compared to 8 years ago.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Anyone here use the hack squat machine?
    By Rock Lee in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 12-10-2008, 08:19 AM
  2. dymatize elite whey
    By Bas4Lizzife in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-18-2004, 06:39 PM
  3. Anyone here use Nicotine?
    By custom in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-25-2003, 11:57 AM
  4. Anyone here use beta-blockers?
    By Lethalius in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-16-2003, 04:28 PM
  5. Anyone here use GuggulBolic Guggulsterones?
    By JohnGafnea in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-09-2003, 02:32 AM