New Cutting Stacks w/ before and after pics

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Dear AM,

Ready to get cut for summer?

Perfect timing. We’ve put together some great new cutting stacks with our most popular products -

The Fat Loss Stack (FLS) is the base of all fat loss stacks.

Low calorie diets can waste away muscle and eventually put fat loss to a halt. The FLS kicks the metabolism into fat burning mode and helps spare muscle.

The FLS combines 3 products –

DermaTherm Target – This site specific cream releases stored fat anywhere you apply it, so you can control where your weight loss comes from. It sounds like a complete scam, but it’s not. The legitimacy of this cream is backed up by several human studies. (1-4) I used this product in my last 8-week cutting cycle and I contribute much of my increased abs definition from it. Results take about 6-8 weeks to become obvious. (1-4) Checkout the before and after pics at the bottom.

CLA (Conjugated Linoleic Acid) – 100% naturally occurring fatty acid. Proven to reduce fat mass and prevent muscle loss from low calorie diets. (6-8) Our CLA is lab tested to contain the same isomers used in the human studies. Safe and proven. (6-8)

Green Tea – Contains a clinically proven dose of EGCG to enhance fat loss 2x over your regular metabolic rate. (9-12) We use only the purest and highest quality green tea available in the world -- Sourced from India and 100% pesticide free. Ramp up the metabolism and improve health with this dual-action metabolic booster and anti-oxidant.​

AndroHard is the 2nd key factor in the Cutting stacks.

AndroHard – This 100% natural steroid will enhance muscle hardness and vascularity without harsh side-effects. It is a pro-hormone to DHT (dihydrotestosterone). DHT is an ultra-powerful androgen that will shrink fat cells and eliminate water retention. AndroHard has no estrogen conversion and no risk of gyno. In fact, research suggests it may help reverse gyno. (13-16) A short 4-6 week cycle of AndroHard alone is minimally suppressive and does not require PCT.*

*Although PCT is not necessary after using AndroHard, it will still be beneficial to ensure the fastest recovery of natural testosterone production after the cycle. For more information about PCT, visit our health forum - Primordial Health - Primordial Performance Discussion Forums

Cutting Stack
Fat Loss Stack + AndroHard
8 week total cycle length

This stack is perfect for the more natural trainer who doesn’t want to use anything severely suppressive to natural hormone production. AndroHard provides mild anabolic support to help prevent muscle loss during a low calorie diet.

Combining this stack with a low calorie diet will assist in lowering body fat faster than dieting alone. We highly recommend a ketogenic diet (low carb) for the best fat loss results.

Cutting cycle benefits –

• Makes dieting 2-3x more effective at reducing body fat
  • Reduces water retention and bloat under the skin
  • Virtually zero side effects**

**Those extremely prone to male pattern baldness may noticed increased hair shedding while using AndroHard.

Advanced Cutting Stack
Dermacrine Muscle Stack + Fat Loss Stack + AndroHard
10 week total cycle length

This stack is perfect for the more advanced trainer who wants to aggressively cut calories for fat loss, without sacrificing muscle. In addition to AndroHard, this stack provides more anabolic support with Dermacrine to help maintain and tone pre-existing muscle mass. The Dermacrine Muscle Stack provides the full required Post Cycle Therapy (PCT).

Combining this stack with a low calorie diet will assist in lowering body fat faster than dieting alone. We highly recommend a ketogenic diet (low carb) for the best fat loss results.

Cutting cycle benefits –

• Protects against catabolic muscle loss
  • Makes dieting 2-4x more effective at reducing body fat
  • Reduces water retention and bloat under the skin
  • Minimal side effects**

**Those extremely prone to male pattern baldness may noticed increased hair shedding while using AndroHard. Dermacrine may cause anxiety or insomnia in less active individuals.

Ultra-Advanced Cutting Stack
Turinabol Muscle Stack + Fat Loss Stack + AndroHard
12 week total cycle length

This stack is perfect for the ultra-advanced trainer who wants to aggressively cut calories for fat loss, while simultaneously gaining muscle mass and strength. Turinabol provides powerful anabolic support to increase nutrient retention in lean muscle while stripping away body fat. The Turinabol muscle stack provides the full required Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) and liver protection.

Turinabol is our most powerful legal pro-steroid. The active ingredient is chlordehydromethylandrostenediol (4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3b, 17b-diol), which converts to chlordehydromethyltestosterone, also known as Oral Turinabol. Oral Turinabol is popular for its quality lean mass gains similar to Anavar or Winstrol.

To learn more about Turinabol - Visit the official Turinabol (Halodrol) Steroid Profile

Cutting cycle benefits –

• Increases muscle size and vascularity
  • Protects against catabolic muscle loss
  • Makes dieting 3-4x more effective at reducing body fat
  • Dramatically reduces water retention and bloat under the skin
  • Low side effects**

**Those extremely prone to male pattern baldness may noticed increased hair shedding while using AndroHard. Turinabol may have a negative effect on cholesterol levels and liver health. Follow the recommended guidelines for the Turinabol Muscle Stack to avoid possible side effects.

Head over to www.primordialperformance.com now to take advantage of these deals

Save $20 on AndroHard when purchased alone

Save $30 on AndroHard when purchased with the FLS

Get AndroHard FREE when purchased with the FLS and Dermacrine Muscle Stack

Get AndroHard FREE when purchased with the FLS and Turinabol Muscle Stack

Plus, any order over $75 is eligible for FREE FedEx shipping (within the US).

No coupon required. Just add the items to the cart.
Valid until 8-1-2010​

Thank you loyal Primordial fans!

Eric Potratz
Primordial Founder & President

Questions?

Phone – 1-800-568-2924

Email - [email protected]

9am-5pm PST Live Chat - Primordial Performance Live Support

Visit - Primordial Performance

Primordial Performance LLC
13331 NE Whitaker Way
Portland OR 97230

Before & after photos of real people -

References –

1. Topical Fat Reduction
Frank et al.
Obes Res. 1995;3 (Suppl 4): 561S-568S

2. Topical fat reduction from the waist.
Caruso MK, et al
Diabetes Obes Metab. 2007 May;9(3):300-3.

3. Enhancement of transdermal delivery of theophylline using microemulsion vehicle.
Zhao X, et al.
Int J Pharm. 2006 Dec 11;327(1-2):58-64. Epub 2006 Jul 21.

4. Fat reduction by topical waist applications may actually work.
GD Lundberg
Medscape J Med, Jan 2008; 10(2): 43.

5. Efficacy of conjugated linoleic acid for reducing fat mass: a meta-analysis in humans
Leah D Whigham, Abigail C Watras, and Dale A Schoeller
Am. J. Clinical Nutrition, May 2007; 85: 1203 - 1211.

6. Supplementation with conjugated linoleic acid for 24 months is well tolerated by and reduces body fat mass in healthy, overweight humans.
Gaullier JM, et al.
J Nutr 2005;135:778–84.

7. The effect of conjugated linoleic acid supplementation after weight loss on body weight regain, body composition, and resting metabolic rate in overweight subjects.
MM Kamphuis, et al.
Int J Obes Relat Metab Disord, July 1, 2003; 27(7): 840-7.

8. Conjugated Linoleic Acid Reduces Body Fat Mass in Overweight and Obese Humans
Henrietta Blankson, et al.
J. Nutr., Dec 2000; 130: 2943 – 2948

9. Ingestion of a tea rich in catechins leads to a reduction in body fat and malondialdehyde-modified LDL in men.
Nagao T, et al.
Am J Clin Nutr. 2005;81:122-9.

10. A Green Tea Extract High in Catechins Reduces Body Fat and Cardiovascular Risks in Humans
Nagao et al.
Obesity. 2007; 15:1473-1483.
11. Efficacy of a green tea extract rich in catechin polyphenols and caffeine in increasing 24-h energy expenditure and fat oxidation in humans.
Dulloo AG, et al.
Am J Clin Nutr. 1999;70:1040 -5.

12. Recent findings of green tea extract AR25 (Exolise) and its activity for the treatment of obesity.
Chantre P, et al.
Phytomedicine. 2002;9:3- 8

13. Gynecomastia: effect of prolonged treatment with dihydrotestosterone by the percutaneous route.
Kuhn J et al.
Presse Med 12;21-25. (1983)

14. Successful percutaneous dihydrotestosterone treatment of gynecomastia occurring during highly active antiretroviral therapy: four cases and a review of the literature.
Benveniste O et al.
Clin Infect Dis. 2001 Sep 15;33(6):891-3

15. Percutaneous dihydrotestosterone (DHT) treatment. In: Nieschlag E, Behre HM, eds. Testosterone: action, deficiency substitution.
Schaison G, Nahoul K, Couzinet B.
Berlin: Springer Verlag; 155–164. (1990)

16. Transdermal dihydrotestosterone and treatment of ‘andropause’.
de Lignieres B.
Ann Med 1993;25: 235–41.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
pretty legit sale. I mean if you were going to buy those products you could get a free androhard.

dusty

dusty

Awards
Since the Androhard is a PH, would any type of PCT be needed for this type of product?

Primal2

Primal2

Awards
Since the Androhard is a PH, would any type of PCT be needed for this type of product?

hah, good one :p

A short 4-6 week cycle of AndroHard alone is minimally suppressive and does not require PCT.*

*Although PCT is not necessary after using AndroHard, it will still be beneficial to ensure the fastest recovery of natural testosterone production after the cycle. For more information about PCT, visit our health forum - Primordial Health - Primordial Performance Discussion Forums

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
PCT isnt really needed with a natural 5a-androstane... Running AndroHard for 4 weeks would be like Proviron for 4 weeks... not very suppressive and easy to recovery from.

PCT becomes necessary when you start running aromatizing steroids, progestins, methyls, ect.

-Eric

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
wait, androhard doesnt need pct? so is this similar to just taking a anti-e like 6 bromo or something

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
I ran AH for 3.5 weeks at 500mg a day and wasn't shutdown at all. Still ran Nolva for a few weeks but that was just beyond overkill lol.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
wait, androhard doesnt need pct? so is this similar to just taking a anti-e like 6 bromo or something
AndroHard will be a bit more androgenic/anabolic, but yeah, pretty much.

-Eric

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i love the idea of a turinabol Androhard cutting stack or as was posted above the Ultra advanced cutting stack, that is a hell of a recomp going on there boys!!!!

not to mention the health benefits from to Toco-8 and Green tea, ah thatd be awesome i would even consider adding in some alpha t2 for the thyroid aspect but wouldnt say its "necessary"
Nice stuff PP

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would love to buy the advanced cutting stack, also pre-max, but you guys don't send to Canada.

Will you guys ever ship to Canada? or is it a legal thing, cause I am able to get Dermacrine here from nutraplanet:S Just curious:)

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I would love to buy the advanced cutting stack, also pre-max, but you guys don't send to Canada.

Will you guys ever ship to Canada? or is it a legal thing, cause I am able to get Dermacrine here from nutraplanet:S Just curious:)
Yep, we cant do it, but some of our vendors will...

-Eric

UKStrength

Check your PM's mate ;)

dlucks

Awards
  • Established
lol those results are pretty crappy. No offense to your products

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
None taken.

We don't use "smoke and mirror" tactics to sell our products. We want to provide real world anecdotal accounts and feedback (this includes photos) with our product line. We're not the type of company that's going to photo shop pictures in an attempt to sell our products. That's nothing but a lame marketing tactic.

We use innovation and research to put the products/stacks together and then let them speak for themselves...

UKStrength

Individual results may vary mate. All I can say is try it for yourself, I think you'll be pleasantly surprised :) We don't do 'Photoshop Touchups' at Primordial, just real world results.

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
None taken.

We don't use "smoke and mirror" tactics to sell our products. We want to provide real world anecdotal accounts and feedback (this includes photos) with our product line. We're not the type of company that's going to photo shop pictures in an attempt to sell our products. That's nothing but a lame marketing tactic.

We use innovation and research to put the products/stacks together and then let them speak for themselves...
Another reason PP rocks. Hell, I can take a picture and Photoshop the hell out of it and say I got ripped using brand x product. I'd rather see real world results like the ones posted. Nice work fellas.

Furthermore, those results aren't lame, especially using "legal" products.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
None taken.

You have to put the Stack in REAL CONSUMERS hands and not bodybuilder and models. Because less face it, the average joe isnt going to have an impecable diet like the bbers and models.

These pictures are real time results and worthy of noting. The pictures reflect real time and real results for the average joe trying to get one up on their physique.

Definetly a great idea. And definetly gearing it in the right direction...

you look sat bodybuilders in those ads and wonder "wtf else is he on, and does he really take this and help, or is he getting paid" with this, volunteered pictures and logs speak for themselves.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You have to put the Stack in REAL CONSUMERS hands and not bodybuilder and models. Because less face it, the average joe isnt going to have an impecable diet like the bbers and models.

These pictures are real time results and worthy of noting. The pictures reflect real time and real results for the average joe trying to get one up on their physique.

Definetly a great idea. And definetly gearing it in the right direction...

you look sat bodybuilders in those ads and wonder "wtf else is he on, and does he really take this and help, or is he getting paid" with this, volunteered pictures and logs speak for themselves.
Reminds me of the Hydroxycut portion of the documentary "Bigger, Faster, Stronger"

STPlover

STPlover

Awards
I love how the 'after' pic is always more tanned than the 'before' pic

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
If you've ever tried to drop to single digit body fat whilst retaining a decent amount of muscle, you will know how hard it is. After recomping for over a year, I think these photo's are brilliant for such a short period of time. I mean seriously 8 weeks is nothing, especially when consider the overall look of the body. Every after photo looks lean....you really can't ask for more than that!

Dizmal

Dizmal

Awards
  • Established
I love how the 'after' pic is always more tanned than the 'before' pic
EVERY pic??? I see 1 that is for sure and the model has different lighting in the 2nd pic. Put you can still see the results. The guy in the first pic is leaner and looks clearly larger to me.

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
FYI.. These pics are non-photoshopped...

This is the last weekend to save on these stacks guys.

-Eric
I know that Eric. I was referring to the ridiculous pictures we all see in magazines. That's shady marketing IMO.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
are these stacks still available (while AH and Tbol are still in stock)?