question about pink magic?

Montesano813

Awards
I'm considering getting my first bottle of pm, right now I'm taking a pre-work shake one more rep and an intra-work shake size on. I'm wondering if I should stop taking one or both of these supplements if I start taking pm, and if I start taking pm should I take a liver support or should I already be taking one with the supplements I already take?

I'm considering getting my first bottle of pm, right now I'm taking a pre-work shake one more rep and an intra-work shake size on. I'm wondering if I should stop taking one or both of these supplements if I start taking pm, and if I start taking pm should I take a liver support or should I already be taking one with the supplements I already take?
No need to stop using the other supplements and liver support not needed and PM will ENHANCE the effects of your pre workout product drastically.

enjoy the ride.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
i dont think you should be taking it yet, if you are asking wether you need liver support. you obviously dont know too much of PM i could be wrong you might know a lot about PM. not trying to be an A$$ but maybe just do some more reasing and look up some logs check the ingredients etc