Associated phenylethylamines, and variants

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Phenyl Ethylamines (PEA), including, but not limited to modified N methyl, and R Beta methyl variants. User feedback on any of these compounds is due for a updated conversation thread regarding the evolution and development of these compounds seen in the last year or so. Quite profound leaps creating new chemicals that mimic, and enhance nor-epinephrine release, and the many interactions with the dopamine reward system via it's effects to cause stimulation and direct output. Obviously structured in the likeness of the backbone molecule to amphetamine/ephedrine.

GregW

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Have you noticed a difference in using the N methyl and the R Beta isomers? If so, could you please describe what you noticed, I'm interested in this.

The bible for all things phenylethylamine is a book called PiKHAL, I think it's available on erowid

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think the big thing for these is to get the timing right, like in a time released tablet, 1 layer rapid release, 1 layer extend release. Effects for me wear off quick and after a couple weeks of use i seem to no longer feel them as much.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have you noticed a difference in using the N methyl and the R Beta isomers? If so, could you please describe what you noticed, I'm interested in this.

The bible for all things phenylethylamine is a book called PiKHAL, I think it's available on erowid
Yea I've seen that talked about many times. (book)

GregW

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Perhaps because you're not using a potent MAOI? Try Selegnine, Methylene Blue, etc.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think the big thing for these is to get the timing right, like in a time released tablet, 1 layer rapid release, 1 layer extend release. Effects for me wear off quick and after a couple weeks of use i seem to no longer feel them as much.
I'm pretty sure none have "time released" attributes.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Perhaps because you're not using a potent MAOI? Try Selegnine, Methylene Blue, etc.
Selegiline works very well beta PEA! Has very poor oral bio though.

rottie76

Awards
  • Established
Selegiline has to be taken with food while PEA on an empty stomach. Get the timing right and you're golden. Beta PEA works very, very well even with Rhodiola when washed down with a cup of black coffee.

GregW

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
can you please explain the difference between the beta PEA and the other variant? thanks

friggin24pack

Awards
gregW, i found this which caught my interest and might answer your question:

N-Methyl-Beta-Methylphenylethylamine HCL
This is a truly unique and novel compound, and one of compounds that sets Phenadrine apart from competition. Chances are you are familiar with the pharmacological pathways of Beta-Phenylethylamine (PEA). You may also be familiar with N-Methyl-Beta-Phenylethylamine HCL. Yet, do not confuse N-Methyl-Beta-Phenylethylamine HCL with our much more potent agent, N-Methyl-Beta-Methylphenylethylamine HCL with several methyl groups that render it super stable and remorselessly effective. This novel agent works! That simple!
But why are PEA and its molecular derivatives even important for fat loss?

A remarkable compound, even in its pure form, Beta-Phenylethylamine (PEA), a catecholamine precursor and nutrient found in chocolate, is known to be a very clean stimulant with the remarkable ability to achieve central-nervous-system stimulation without producing nervousness or the jittery feeling associated with other stimulants. Like norepinephrine, the body?s most potent endogenous fat-burning hormone, PEA acts on alpha-receptors in the brain, triggering the release of the ?feel-good? hormone, dopamine (3,4-dihydroxy-phenethylamine) in neural cells. PEA is also responsible for chocolate?s effect on mood, sense of satiety, reduced food cravings, mild euphoria, as well as increased metabolic rate (by modulating thyroid function). Also known as a neuromodulator, PEA promotes mental alertness, focus and concentration. By regulating catecholamines such as epinephrine (adrenaline) and norepinephrine (noradrenaline) that act on hormone-sensitive lipase, the rate-limiting enzyme in the mobilization of fatty tissue from storage cites, PEA elevates the metabolic rate, ultimately leading to increased fat burning. Unfortunately, PEA is rapidly metabolised in the body by type B monoamine oxidase and has a limited ability to cross the blood-brain barrier, thus preventing it from unleashing its full effects. The challenge was to obtain a form of PEA with a type B monoamine-oxidase inhibitor property. N-Methyl-Beta-Phenylethylamine HCL is an N-Methyl derivative of Beta-Phenylethylamine. This methylated form of PEA is dramatically more potent than pure PEA, and takes PEA?s CNS stimulation and fat-burning several notches higher. While we could have used this compound, we decided to aim still higher. Now enters N-Methyl-Beta-Methylphenylethylamine HCL. This novel and carefully engineered unique agent represents the most potent form of PEA ever developed. It is not an N-Methyl derivative of N-Methyl-Beta-Phenylethylamine HCL, rather an N-Methyl derivative of methylated Beta-Phenylethylamine HCL! It is like ?double methylation?! Such compounds do not come more potent than this! Technically speaking, we astronomically boosted the pharmacokinetic value of PEA! This ?double methylated? form unites the finest properties of PEA such as easily crossing the blood-brain barrier to elevate feelings of euphoria, intensifying fat-burning due to optimised beta-receptor agonism while demonstrating unprecedented stability to B monoamine oxidation, implying a longer-lasting and significantly more intensive overall action. Our N-Methyl-Beta-Methylphenylethylamine HCL is by far the most potent designer fat-loss agent ever developed, and you would not find it in many of fat-loss products around. It elevates the potency of our synergistic blend to never-before-seen levels! You will be convinced!