6-bromo or Reversitol Regulator V2 + TT-33 Combo

heusel29

Awards
Alright I have been trying to decide which one to go with for day's now..
I'm 21 5'8 150 im just looking to add a little size and strength.
When i was still in school i was on the power lifting team and alot stronger then i am now but i have had two knew surgery's since then and just started eating right and lifting about two months ago so my goal is to just try and lean out a little more and add some some size if possible. I know that's hard but with my size and weight i think i make it work..

I know a lot of people on here have probably used both of these products, i have never used either one so any feed back will be helpful..

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Alright I have been trying to decide which one to go with for day's now..
I'm 21 5'8 150 im just looking to add a little size and strength.
When i was still in school i was on the power lifting team and alot stronger then i am now but i have had two knew surgery's since then and just started eating right and lifting about two months ago so my goal is to just try and lean out a little more and add some some size if possible. I know that's hard but with my size and weight i think i make it work..

I know a lot of people on here have probably used both of these products, i have never used either one so any feed back will be helpful..
I only have experience with 6-Bromo- great test booster above about 100 mg/day, but it will mess with your joints at higher dosages. I prefer bromo over ATD b/c bromo actually will up your libido quite a bit.....

Not a fan of encapsulating products with bromo in there, however, pretty unstable/tempermental as far as the raw powder goes (has to be kept frozen)...We once had a batch that wasn't completely reacted correctly that started throwing off smoke, LOL

heusel29

Awards
Thank's rms i think i am going to give the 6-bromo a try and pick up the reversitol combo, that price is hard to pass up.Bromo seems to have good results from the logs on here...
Why don't you like encapsulating bromo products though?

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thank's rms i think i am going to give the 6-bromo a try and pick up the reversitol combo, that price is hard to pass up.Bromo seems to have good results from the logs on here...
Why don't you like encapsulating bromo products though?
Hard powder to work with- has a consistency almost like wet flour- very hard to granulate and keep from re-agglomerating unless you use some type of dessicant........

iForce

Awards
  • Established
I like 7mf more than 6bromo to be honest. You'll be good to go either way however.