Amount Per Serving % Daily Value

Proprietary Blend

Natadrol Complex 550mg 550mg
Androgenic Fraction
Tinospora Cordifolia (Highly Specialized Ethanolic Extract) ** **
Anabolic Factor
Cissus Quadrangularis (Highly Standardized) ** **
pSARM CoFactors
Hibiscus Rosa-Sinensis (Highly Standardized)
Curculigo Orchioides (Highly Standardized) ** **

* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
** Percent Daily Values not established.

OTHER INGREDIENTS: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Magnesium Stearate, FD&C Blue Dye #1, FD&C Red Dye #40, Titanium Dioxide

Natadrol Directions:

As a dietary supplement to replace prohormones, take 4-6 capsules per day with your meals. Use in 4-8 week cycles. We recommend a mild over the counter post cycle therapy with this product after your cycle to kick start your natural testosterone production. Although this is NOT a steroidal product it will have risks and benefits of prohormones. It should not in any way make you fail a drug test for anabolic steroids, but please always check with your governing body should you have a question.
Natadrol WARNING:

Product use should be strictly limited to healthy adults above the age of 18. Discontinue use if there are any side effects. Always consut your healthcare professional before use especially if: you are taking any prescription drugs, beginning any new diet and exercise program, or you have any health concerns or pre-existing conditions. Do use this product if you at risk for heart disease, high blood pressure, heart, kidney, thyroid, psychiatric disease, difficulty in urinating, prostate enlargement, anxiety, depression, seizure disorder or stroke. Do not take if you are pregnant or nursing. Product efficacy depends on proper diet and exercise. Discontinue two weeks prior to surgery, do not exceed recommended dosage.

VS

Pink Magic Supplement Facts

Serving Size: Capsules
Servings per Container: 90

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Proprietary Blend 800 mg ** 1600 mg **
Massularia Acuminate (stem), Nelumbo Nucifera (seeds and leaves), Rhamnus Nakaharai (stem)

* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
** Percent Daily Values not established.

OTHER INGREDIENTS: Gelatin, Cellulose, Magnesium Stearate

Pink Magic Directions:

As a dietary supplement, take two capsules three times a day with food. On workout days, take an additional 2 capsules 30 minutes before training. Maintain dosing in a 6 days on, 1 day off pattern.
Pink Magic WARNING:

This product is only intended to be consumed by healthy adults 18 years of age or older. Pregnant or nursing women should not use this product. Consult with you health care provider before using this product, especially if you are taking any prescription, over the counter medication, dietary supplement product or if you have any pre-existing medical condition including but not limited to: high or low blood pressure, cardiac arrhythmia, stroke, heart, liver, kidney or thyroid disease, seizure disorder, psychiatric disease, diabetes, difficulty urinating due to prostate enlargement or if you are taking a MAO-B inhibitor or any other medication. this product is not intended for use by those with a serious medical condition or pregnant or lactating women. Discontinue use and immediately consult your health care professional if you experience any adverse reaction to this product. Do not exceed recommended serving. Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

:deal:

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Natadrol :censored: my libido so i can`t say much! but the PM I run the "beta" only one ingredient and was OUTSTANDING!!!

Stamina
Endurance
Libido through the Roof
Strength

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
nice to know MAXX, thats the feedback i am loking for, strength would be nice, size would be nice too, libido doesnt matter right now at all

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Natadrol logs are solid, but so are PM logs. Both seem very similar in effectiveness and results. I've only taken Natadrol, so I can't speak for PM. I would recommend the Natabolic Stack if you went with ND. 2x ND, 1x GHenerate, 1x Formadrol for a great price.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nice to know MAXX, thats the feedback i am loking for, strength would be nice, size would be nice too, libido doesnt matter right now at all
Maybe you can Stack`em?

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
oh man if im stacking them i may as well go buy myself 10weeks of test buddy, thats a lot of money for natty supps

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
oh man if im stacking them i may as well go buy myself 10weeks of test buddy, thats a lot of money for natty supps
I've always been an advocate of Natadrol + PRIME, so I don't know if ND+PM would be much different. I still really don't understand the difference between Prime and PM. They seem to serve the same purpose: Recomp/Strength.

I say go with the Natabolic Stack and find a deal on Prime. Run 6 caps of ND for 6 weeks, run 4 caps of PRIME at the last 4 weeks of ND, run Formadrol that's included for weeks 7-10, and run GHenerate (also included) for the entire 10 weeks.

:)

That's 10 weeks for ~100-110. Really not that bad. Throw in a pre-workout ($20) and you're set. 10 weeks of Test would cost about the same, PLUS you'd have to buy PCT and all that other stuff.

I used to think the same way as you (if it's so expensive, I may as well get Test). - But, you really can't equate a natural product that has little to no suppression to Test which WILL shut you down.

It's a totally different ballpark at that point, man. I'm not going to lie, sauce is some amazing stuff, but there is something exceptional about being natural. I'm always much happier when I'm off hormones. The only time I use hormones now are when I'm really in a slump and having issues breaking through plateaus, and even then I don't necessarily LIKE doing it. - I cycle through M1D/Natadrol/MM a couple times a year now. Maybe three. I feel great and have absolutely ZERO sides. Sooooo much better than dealing with test flu, shutdown, acne, emotional swings, etc.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've always been an advocate of Natadrol + PRIME, so I don't know if ND+PM would be much different. I still really don't understand the difference between Prime and PM. They seem to serve the same purpose: Recomp/Strength.

I say go with the Natabolic Stack and find a deal on Prime. Run 6 caps of ND for 6 weeks, run 4 caps of PRIME at the last 4 weeks of ND, run Formadrol that's included for weeks 7-10, and run GHenerate (also included) for the entire 10 weeks.

I guess people that dont respond to prime, will respond to PM and vice versa.. Hopefully its a good natty supp for bulking.. Taking PM now.. Gonna try nata next.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I guess people that dont respond to prime, will respond to PM and vice versa.. Hopefully its a good natty supp for bulking.. Taking PM now.. Gonna try nata next.
Interesting.

For me, Prime was great for strength, but I didn't see much outside of that. Fortunately, I don't care about much outside of that. As long as I can stay relatively lean and my strength rises, I'm happy! I only try to pack on size between Sept-Dec of each year.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Interesting.

For me, Prime was great for strength, but I didn't see much outside of that. Fortunately, I don't care about much outside of that. As long as I can stay relatively lean and my strength rises, I'm happy! I only try to pack on size between Sept-Dec of each year.
I try to pack on size over the summer.. Hard to bulk during college lol.. Dont think the professor would appreciate me eating beef in their class everyday.

majormass

Awards
i have tried the asteroid stack w/ pink magic ...and i haven't really noticed anything from the pink magic...not saying it isnt a good product but not worth the 60 dollar a bottle price.. now natadrol i will have to try with prime i know what natadrol did for me

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Listen to IC, he is a wise man!

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
so im PCT right now from my turinabol cycle in sept which would be 2mo after stopping turinabol LV, and one month before i start another cycle of Turinabol LV owuld that be a good time to take Natadrol? or should i wait until the spring since its "hormonal"

OnTheRoadTo

Awards
  • Established
I'd make sure to run a mild PCT with Natadrol. PM + DAA or formadrol fits the bill actually

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I try to pack on size over the summer.. Hard to bulk during college lol.. Dont think the professor would appreciate me eating beef in their class everyday.
The first thing one of my profs would say each week is, "What's for dinner today?!" - She liked my cooking. :love:

:bigok:

I always ate in the middle of my classes.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The first thing one of my profs would say each week is, "What's for dinner today?!" - She liked my cooking. :love:

:bigok:

I always ate in the middle of my classes.
well, guess im gonna be bulking while in class :32::bigok:

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
Yeah would it be a good idea to stack 'em?! Also if you do natadrol what would you do for PCT. T-911 looks pretty cheap but I don't know **** about PCT's.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
stacking them would be great if u can afford it. ive ran both and both pm and nata are great but if i had to pick only one it would be natadrol strength and recovery were threw the roof so was mood. prime i didnt respond much to so i cant speak on that but pink ive responded great to.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Maybe some of the guys here has the Opportunity for Stack USPlabs TNA + Pink Magic like me (This combo is "Otra cosa")

or Activate Xtreme + Pink Magic

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

That's 10 weeks for ~100-110. Really not that bad. Throw in a pre-workout ($20) and you're set. 10 weeks of Test would cost about the same, PLUS you'd have to buy PCT and all that other stuff.

I used to think the same way as you (if it's so expensive, I may as well get Test). - But, you really can't equate a natural product that has little to no suppression to Test which WILL shut you down.

It's a totally different ballpark at that point, man. I'm not going to lie, sauce is some amazing stuff, but there is something exceptional about being natural. I'm always much happier when I'm off hormones. The only time I use hormones now are when I'm really in a slump and having issues breaking through plateaus, and even then I don't necessarily LIKE doing it. - I cycle through M1D/Natadrol/MM a couple times a year now. Maybe three. I feel great and have absolutely ZERO sides. Sooooo much better than dealing with test flu, shutdown, acne, emotional swings, etc.

Good Words IC!
unanswered question on a diff thread....curious as to which is more potent....M1D or Natadrol? I'm led to believe that M1D, being listed as a prohormone, would be, since Natadrol is listed as a test booster....riiiiight? :sombrero: Ole?

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
If usp sends me p-slin(or AP) and lg sends me slin I'll log 8 weeks of natadrol and pink magic. Come on how bout it?!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good Words IC!
unanswered question on a diff thread....curious as to which is more potent....M1D or Natadrol? I'm led to believe that M1D, being listed as a prohormone, would be, since Natadrol is listed as a test booster....riiiiight? :sombrero: Ole?
I would actually go as to say Natadrol is more potent, and we have never labeled it as a test-booster, although many people THINK that's what it is. - But it's hard to say without staring at bloodwork. I've gotten bloodwork on M1D, but never on Natadrol.

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
I would actually go as to say Natadrol is more potent, and we have never labeled it as a test-booster, although many people THINK that's what it is. - But it's hard to say without staring at bloodwork. I've gotten bloodwork on M1D, but never on Natadrol.
Hey man I'm might use natadrol(like 99% sure unless my doctor says no) and I could see if I could get blood works done.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey man I'm might use natadrol(like 99% sure unless my doctor says no) and I could see if I could get blood works done.
I'd love to see that! Up to you man. I'm sure everyone would be interested.

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
I'd love to see that! Up to you man. I'm sure everyone would be interested.
So I'm 20 and I was wondering what would you recommend for pct after using natadrol?

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
So I'm 20 and I was wondering what would you recommend for pct after using natadrol?
Formadrol. - The Natabolic Stack is going to be your best option for a cycle of Natadrol. Has everything you need for 10 weeks.

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
Formadrol. - The Natabolic Stack is going to be your best option for a cycle of Natadrol. Has everything you need for 10 weeks.
So if you run Natadrol for 8 week(which I believe is max cycle) at max caps(2.8 bottles) would one bottle of Formadrol be good enough? Also if I do run it for that long would I need to take 2 or 4 caps of Formadrol a day for a month?

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
1 bottle of Formadrol would be enough. You could taper the Form down and do something like:

Week 1 - 4 caps per day
Week 2 - 4 caps per day
Week 3 - 3 caps per day
Week 4 - 2 caps per day

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Maybe some of the guys here has the Opportunity for Stack USPlabs TNA + Pink Magic like me (This combo is "Otra cosa")

or Activate Xtreme + Pink Magic
Maxx, you tried (or considered) Testopro + Pink Mag? How bout those 2 plus a DAA supp or might that be considered overkill? thoughts?

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
whoa, that suprises me a wee bit....but, I can roll with it....looks like the M1D I have is an older formula...?....it only has the (3-beta-hydroxyetioallocholan...) as the 'anabolic agent', no anti-estro complex...but has cissus in it....

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
Ok from what I've read Pink magic is good but Natadrol is AMAZING!

reecew

Awards
  • Established
I just picked up the natabolic stack, ASGT, lipotropic protein, and AT2 due to the positive reviews and logs i have read. Kinda went LG crazy .... I was stuck between this, PM, or swole stack. For the price really cant go wrong 10-12wks for $80 is good in my book. Im going to run this and a friend of mine is going to run PM for 8wks. We have a small wager on who will see the best results haha. Well do it on an over all average of all gains/losses. I believe i got it in the bag since i have my diet in check and hes slacking in that dept.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just picked up the natabolic stack, ASGT, lipotropic protein, and AT2 due to the positive reviews and logs i have read. Kinda went LG crazy .... I was stuck between this, PM, or swole stack. For the price really cant go wrong 10-12wks for $80 is good in my book. Im going to run this and a friend of mine is going to run PM for 8wks. We have a small wager on who will see the best results haha. Well do it on an over all average of all gains/losses. I believe i got it in the bag since i have my diet in check and hes slacking in that dept.
Looking forward to seeing how this little wager pans out between the 2 of you. If you've got diet nailed down and he doesn't though, you're likely right that he won't be near as successful.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Maxx, you tried (or considered) Testopro + Pink Mag? How bout those 2 plus a DAA supp or might that be considered overkill? thoughts?
I was wondering the same thing.
I was curious if they could be stacked well with something like SNS DAA Caps?

SNS DAA -caps

TN_Travis

Awards
A coin flip IMO..its a natty androgen. but at 16 you should just stick to aminos, food, and maybe creatine my brother. ****/wish i was 16 again..lol

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would natadrol be effective for a 16 year old
A coin flip IMO..its a natty androgen. but at 16 you should just stick to aminos, food, and maybe creatine my brother. ****/wish i was 16 again..lol
Definatley would NOT recommend natadrol or a T-booster supp for anyone younger than 21...food, food, food man...

I was wondering the same thing.
I was curious if they could be stacked well with something like SNS DAA Caps?

SNS DAA -caps
I ran some DAA with Pink Magic last fall (along with some other things) and yes, they DO stack very well!