my first ph cycle

JACK RIPPER

Awards
Im getting ready to take my first cycle and im in the pre-loading process right now of my cycle support but have a question about my dosage of h-drol.
My dosage was gonna look like this 75/75/75/75/75 but ive been reading around that some people say you dont really see any gains on anything less than 100mg. Somebody please help me.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
actually i heard 75 was the sweet spot

cowboy007

cowboy007

Awards
  • Established
75 is the sweet spot, some people bump to 100 in the last 2 weeks. You wont feel it until week 3's end/week 4's onset. Its a slow working compound, but its the best for beginners

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
i will try to help you but this thread should go in the "anabolics" section...

i dont have personal experience with hdrol but 75 seems to be the average dosage.. at your size you may want to bump it to 100 or more after the 3rd week depending on how you feel

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
damn i thought i had the first reply lol

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
also it said that it kicks in at about 4-5 weeks as oppossed to pmag which is faster acting

JACK RIPPER

Awards
i will try to help you but this thread should go in the "anabolics" section...

i dont have personal experience with hdrol but 75 seems to be the average dosage.. at your size you may want to bump it to 100 or more after the 3rd week depending on how you feel
cool. i didnt even notice the anabolics section till now! lol thanx bro i appreciate it

Primal2

Primal2

Awards
Im getting ready to take my first cycle and im in the pre-loading process right now of my cycle support but have a question about my dosage of h-drol.
My dosage was gonna look like this 75/75/75/75/75 but ive been reading around that some people say you dont really see any gains on anything less than 100mg. Somebody please help me.
stick with 75 the whole way, you should be fine. are you bulking? whats your pct like?

JACK RIPPER

Awards
stick with 75 the whole way, you should be fine. are you bulking? whats your pct like?
yeah looking to bulk up a bit and i dont really know what my pct is gonna be yet. i keep getting mixed answers on that one. i was told that a test booster should be fine cuz hdrol isnt that strong

Primal2

Primal2

Awards
yeah looking to bulk up a bit and i dont really know what my pct is gonna be yet. i keep getting mixed answers on that one. i was told that a test booster should be fine cuz hdrol isnt that strong
Eat a ton of food(not junk) and imo, dont do cardio. The pumps will get to bad eventually anyway. You want all your calories to going to muscle. Worry about anything extra till after pct and do a cut.

PCT should be nolva(tamoxifen citrate) 20mg everyday for 4 weeks. i just did my pct with TestForce, check my sig. Was the best pct so far.

JACK RIPPER

Awards
Eat a ton of food(not junk) and imo, dont do cardio. The pumps will get to bad eventually anyway. You want all your calories to going to muscle. Worry about anything extra till after pct and do a cut.

PCT should be nolva(tamoxifen citrate) 20mg everyday for 4 weeks. i just did my pct with TestForce, check my sig. Was the best pct so far.
cool. thanx bro ive been thinking about nolva as well. Should i still run a test booster or just stick with the nolva?

JACK RIPPER

Awards
so im highly considering the testforce like u said above but the nolva i cant do cuz i have to have a prescription and being that we cant talk about this stuff over the board im prob just gonna go with clomid

Carolinapumps

Awards
Jack Ripper: I think you are a little confused bud. You can get nolva online and why would you think that you don't have to have a scrip for clomid. Please tell me that some ****in horse**** supp company has not come out with an otc supp called clomid.

GregW

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
surprised PCT has only been brought up once!!!!!!

You WILL see your balls shrink! You MAY experience slight to severe depression as a result of suppressed testosterone production. You need to do a 40/40/20/20 PCT with something like tamoxifen.

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
surprised PCT has only been brought up once!!!!!!

You WILL see your balls shrink! You MAY experience slight to severe depression as a result of suppressed testosterone production. You need to do a 40/40/20/20 PCT with something like tamoxifen.
i figured the guy had one... that what i get for assuming..

carolina pumps, you dont need a script for clomid, just gotta know where to get research chemicals for your pet rats

JACK RIPPER

Awards
thanx guys appreciate all the feedback but im really having trouble finding the nolva. What pct do u guys recommend otherwise. Im starting my cycle on monday and want to order my pct so i can start it immediately after my cycle. Thanx guys

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
clomid is fine too but if you can find clomid you should be able to find nolva. really its personal preference on which RESEARCH CHEMICAL you use for your rats.

alot of people go with OTC PCT compounds for Halo since it is mild. i havent taken that route, probably wouldnt myself but alot of people swear by it... regardless you will need more than a test booster.

JACK RIPPER

Awards
thanx a bunch fellas. im trying to figure out which one to use becasue i still cant seem to find them on the net

DEA AGENT

Banned
Awards
I say start at a hundred in my personal oppinion or up it more later in the cycle. 75 is decent but h-drol sides are nothing to worry about. I ran that sh$t at a way higher dose with three other prohormones and guess what not one side. Maybe longterm but not shorterm and my blood work is my proof. Then again most people are overly conservative today on anabolic use because of how society today culturally looks down on these designer ph/ds.

Primal2

Primal2

Awards
I say start at a hundred in my personal oppinion or up it more later in the cycle. 75 is decent but h-drol sides are nothing to worry about. I ran that sh$t at a way higher dose with three other prohormones and guess what not one side. Maybe longterm but not shorterm and my blood work is my proof. Then again most people are overly conservative today on anabolic use because of how society today culturally looks down on these designer ph/ds.
Just because you can, doesnt mean you should. 75 mg is all thats needed, especially for a first cycle. If you feel like a tough guy, then bring it up to 100 mg. By week 6 though, at that dosage youll be hurting in the joints and the pumps will be really bad. No amount of taurine, fish oil or whatever will save you.

Primal2

Primal2

Awards
thanx a bunch fellas. im trying to figure out which one to use becasue i still cant seem to find them on the net
sorry cant help you there. just keep your eyes peeled, you'll find something eventually.