Krealkalyn+jack3d

RedneckDB

Awards
Currently supplementing with krealkalyn (aaefx) and jack3d but would like advice on timing around workouts.

Would it be ok to take my krealkalyn capsule 1hour before workout then 30mins later have jacked or should I just take both together 30mins before starting my workout?

All advice greatly apprecited as always!

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have them both together 30 minutes prior. Jack3d has creatine mono already in it not sure as too how much..... you MIGHT hit overkill this way. Find out how much creatine you're taking with Jack3ed and kre-alk together.

RedneckDB

Awards
Will have to check although the last 3days workouts are definitely feeling more productive than usual with higher intensity so something is workig. Also what is the ideal time to take jacked around meals? From what ive read I have been taking it around an hour after a meal.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Of course it's working lol just make sure it's not overkill if you wanna save some moola .... take it on an empty stomach... get a nice carb meal in then wait 1 hour to 1.5 hours for stomach to clear. Try for 1.5. Jack3d works tons better on an empty stomach.

RedneckDB

Awards
Cheers- will aim to take 1.5hours after my meal on legs day this week and see how it effects me! Definitely enjoying the jacked energy compared to what i got off of no xplode back along!

greekstallion

Awards
ive used AAEFX+JACKED as well,i was taking 2 caps 1 hour before training and my jacked half an hour later and 2 caps straight after training with GREAT RESULTS

majormass

Awards
i take about 1.5grams krealkalyn with 1.5 scoops jacked, 3 scoops gplc and 1.5 grams glutalyn..............i kill it every workout ............the krealkalyn and glutalyn i got bogo over at bb.com........... i prefer krealkalyn to creatine anyday as for me its absoption is better....

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Some people swear that creatine timing isn't to important.