Testo Pro +Animal M stack, Yeah or Hah

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  223 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.77%

Testo Pro +Animal M stack, Yeah or Hah

Whats up fellas, just wanted a few peoples input on this stack, I wanted to pick somthing up to hold me off for a month or two until I do my sd pulse/halo run.

I was gonna pick up some testopro and had seen the animal m-stack and thought about throwing them in a stack. I always hear good things about universal's stuff so wanted to give it a go if people that have used it and got good results, the testopro seems to get good reviews so I feel good about purchasing it.

Any suggestions?

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.38%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Just based on reviews and peoples opinions alone it sounds like it could be a really solid stack. M-Stack seems to be one of Universal/Animals products that is held in very high regard. I would just read up on M-Stack a little bit and see what peoples diets were/are like while they run it. I know that the success of M-Stack is largely tied to the users diet (I know that diet plays a part in everything, but especially with M-Stack). If all goes well this would be a pretty solid stack. I would also do the two jars of M-Stack if you can afford it.
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.5%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

I don't see why you couldn't stack them. Nothing really overlaps and i love both companies.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  223 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.77%

yeah Ill probably run with it,pick it up this weekend. Ill be using Millennium Sports zmk and somidren gh, ive been using that for the last week and a half. Is there anything else I can throw in that would be beneficial, maybe ill pick up HGHPro after I finish the Millennium sports stack. I used HGH Up and never felt it benefitted me any but when I used it, it was always apart of a pct. Anyhow Ill see what else I can add to this stack.
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.02%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

I can only vouch for the Testopro being a very solid product and I think you'll like the HGHPro, I am using it as a staple myself... I am also on swole and tearing shyte up, unfortunately I'm getting torn up also... Cissus is in so, I should be ok now.
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative
  6. Universal Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.87%

Quote Originally Posted by BurghHardcore View Post
    Just based on reviews and peoples opinions alone it sounds like it could be a really solid stack. M-Stack seems to be one of Universal/Animals products that is held in very high regard. I would just read up on M-Stack a little bit and see what peoples diets were/are like while they run it. I know that the success of M-Stack is largely tied to the users diet (I know that diet plays a part in everything, but especially with M-Stack). If all goes well this would be a pretty solid stack. I would also do the two jars of M-Stack if you can afford it.
    One of the things that M-Stak does very well is nutrient partitioning so diet is crucial for getting the most out of it. Higher protein is definitely something to consider when using M-Stak.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  223 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.77%

So I had stoped by my sup shop to see if my order was in and the owner had put a bunch of stuff on clearance, I see the Star Chem Labs ICON and its only 29.99. This is a nother thing thats been out for a while but never seemed to take off, its 7-ketotestorone or something like that, didnt know if it would benefit with this little concoction im throwing together.

I remember reading about the ICON a while ago and how it was a decent sup for recomping but I dont know. Im gonnaa do some searching and if any one can chime in on this and the other stuff being stacked tell me what you think.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  223 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.77%

Nah never mind about the ICON, its not even worth the 30 bucks from what I have read, and it is 11-ketosterone somthing similar to 11xo I guess but ill probally pass on this one ill see what else i can throw in the pot.
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.32%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by NattyT View Post
    Whats up fellas, just wanted a few peoples input on this stack, I wanted to pick somthing up to hold me off for a month or two until I do my sd pulse/halo run.

I was gonna pick up some testopro and had seen the animal m-stack and thought about throwing them in a stack. I always hear good things about universal's stuff so wanted to give it a go if people that have used it and got good results, the testopro seems to get good reviews so I feel good about purchasing it.

Any suggestions?
    skip the M-stak, and grab some bulk IBCAA and phyto-testosterone from Primordial, you'll like it much more and the BCAA will last you awhile..... very good stuff, currently im doing Testopro, Sustain alpha and HCGenerate, for my PCT so far so good
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.5%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by JN230 View Post
    skip the M-stak, and grab some bulk IBCAA and phyto-testosterone from Primordial, you'll like it much more and the BCAA will last you awhile..... very good stuff, currently im doing Testopro, Sustain alpha and HCGenerate, for my PCT so far so good
    But with his M-Stack he is getting nutrient partitioning. He will be fine running the TestoPro and M-Stack.
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.32%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

yes he will be fine, no harm done if he does, just throwing out a different stack, and i love nutrient partitioning and thats why i liked ecdy....

*correction* i got mixed up on my post over in another thread, id add an ecdy product to my suggested stack a few posts back
  12. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.68%

Question for the OP. Did you end up stacking the Testopro and M-stak? Considering stacking these two myself. I was just wondering how it went for you?
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  223 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.77%

Yes im finishing my first M stack can and will take a week break but its been good so far. Ive gained about 6-7 pounds in the last 3 weeks on just above maintanence cals. I have not been lifting heavy do to some injuries i have gotten from my semi pro football season.
  14. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.68%

Wow, nice gains! Sounds like the combo has been helping. Anyone else put these two together with some decent results? If so, how long did you run the two.
  15. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.77%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

I say a great stack go for it.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

Similar Forum Threads

1. ANIMAL M STACK AND ANIMAL TEST
    By havvvvvoc in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-16-2009, 11:41 PM
  2. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-10-2008, 05:36 PM
  3. Lady Bullworker (yeah, yeah. Ha ha.)
    By JETHRO in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 0