- 07-13-2010, 01:00 PM
- 07-13-2010, 01:30 PM
i wouldnt supplement with over 50mg per day, just me though.
- 07-13-2010, 02:56 PM
Most bodybuilders/lifters are very deficit in terms of zinc. There is nothing wrong with dosing in the ranges of 60-100mg. If you take a multi, just see how much is in there. Also, if u are taking a ZMA product, look there also.
I take NOW adam multi
extra magnesium/zinc/gaba product
extra vit. e
extra vit d
07-13-2010, 02:58 PM
is it safe, yes, but supplementing more then 50mg per day, without knowing whats your taking in in regard to food can cause issues in the long term
find out that and dose accordingly
07-13-2010, 02:59 PM
It depends on your meat consumption... 100mg is the upper end if your arent a serious carnivore. I would stick at 50mgs, it has a build up potential throwing off your copper balance.
The Historic PES Legend
Similar Forum Threads
- By Bigdog44 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 21Last Post: 06-10-2010, 02:16 PM
- By lift4life17 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 01-25-2010, 08:22 PM
- By ErichSchmidt in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 4Last Post: 09-26-2008, 03:30 PM
- By sean taylor in forum AnabolicsReplies: 19Last Post: 05-14-2007, 03:04 AM
- By rockstar6181 in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 4Last Post: 03-09-2007, 10:11 AM