joint supplement?

holmes85

Awards
My shoulder clicks when im doing presses... Doesnt really hurt, but it kinda bothers me. I notice it more when lifting lighter weights. Any supps to help joints aside from glutamine?

Luisciphr1

Awards
Releve by MHP is very good. Super Cissus RX is excellent (bulk is cheapest if you can stand taking the powder or cap it yourself). Those are my two favs and I take both daily now, because my shoulder and elbows were starting to ache and they really make a difference pretty quickly.

MrDeadlift

Awards
Sometimes inflammation and muscle damage can be relieved by taking Fish Oil blend and a strong antioxidant/free radical scavenger. People sometime forget that joint problems and muscle damage happen as an accumulation of free radical damage or other toxin buildup due to infection or muscle oxidative stress...etc A good Antiox can help. Fish Oil (a good qulity concentrate one) will help you in the long term as well.

For Fish oil, the brand I trust the most is Carlson Fish Oil (Caps or Liquid form). For Antioxidant/Free Radical Scavenger you can make your own mix of Alpha lapoic Acid, Curcumin, Beta Glucan, Coenzyme Q10, NAC, Inositol, Quercetin or you can take a product like Redox or Defense Armour 24.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
I use a stack

super cissus rx
animal flex
10g of fish oil

helps with my tendonitis and my left shoulder

DaSlixter

DaSlixter

Awards
You guys are leaving out the main ingrediant- Glucosamine! Also MSM (Methylsulphonylmethane), Chondroitin, Shark cartolage, mixed with vitamin-c & magnesium & fish oil. I have awfull joints and use all of the above with about the double the daily dose of glucosamine (3,000mg) and about 1,700mg of MSM, and still get a click very now and then. Try buying all these supps seperatly as it'll be alot cheaper and last a very long time + u make the doses. You can find em all OTC at any drug store.

AM360

Awards
Good info.. I am overseas in Italy, so probably will be hard to get.. but man do my joints Hurt especially my elbow... Just wondering if Glucosamine counts as carbs.. I am on the Anabolic Diet and dont want to mess it up.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
My shoulder clicks when im doing presses... Doesnt really hurt, but it kinda bothers me. I notice it more when lifting lighter weights. Any supps to help joints aside from glutamine?
Osteo Sport plus Omega Essentials- they will work wonders for any type of clicking issues

DaSlixter

DaSlixter

Awards
Good info.. I am overseas in Italy, so probably will be hard to get.. but man do my joints Hurt especially my elbow... Just wondering if Glucosamine counts as carbs.. I am on the Anabolic Diet and dont want to mess it up.
2g of carbs for a whole days worth of joint support. I think its worth it. Besides whats your carb limit?

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Glucosamine won't mess up your diet. Animal Flex is AWESOME