What are YOUR favorite burners?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
just wondering what some of you guys use for your fat burner of choice.

list em please

keep it to OTC supps, not including ephedrine.

i liked methyl stack,

some custom capsule mixes

methyl ripped

lipo 6

what have you tried and liked the most.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Liquid Clenbutrx Hardcore by VPX has givin me the most insane energy, I am using OEP right now- It doesnt give me any energy- but I do notice ALOT of sweating even when IM not working out- so this is a sign of thermogenisis- so those two I like

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i was gonna say ECA but im gonna have to say animal cuts except for the fact that there is only 21 days worth, also lipo 6x

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
lipo 6 has long time been my fat burner of choice....haven't cut in over a year so this time around i'm using alpha t2 and some other things thrown in....but usually i dont' try new things when i found something that worked as good as lipo 6 did for me, lost about 40lbs at one point without even noticing, it was to fast

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
well im loggin Alpha t2 but i think its too soon too tell if its gonna be my favorite

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like Primoridals Fat Loss Stack so far alot.

Also:

Yellow Thunder by APS
Phenom v1 by Anabolic Addiction

mafxeoso

Awards
i just bought myself a bottle of OXY ELITE PRO... anyone hear any good stuff about this product?? and would this be bad to stack with a prohormone?

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
1. Shred Ultra
2. OxyElite Pro
3. Methyl Ripped
4. Leviathan

methusaleh

methusaleh

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
For non-stim, you can't beat cAMPhibolic, if you can find someone willing to part with any!

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
I havent spent money on a fat loss product in about a year, i lost faith in them since hydroxycut hardcore stole about 60 dollars from me i will never own again, ....... well atleast the pills looked cool...... thats about all I can say for that and as far as thermogenic I bust a sweat tying my shoe without supps so I wouldnt know

chaser103

Awards
I'm running OEP = stimulant and Lean Xtreme = non stimulant... 10 days in 3lbs so far.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i just bought myself a bottle of OXY ELITE PRO... anyone hear any good stuff about this product?? and would this be bad to stack with a prohormone?
Oep is excellent...theres alot of threads on it look em up buddy..the answer to ur second question idk..not a pro when it comes to prohormones sorry

iForce Dave

iForce Dave

Awards
  • Established
adipoxil+eviscerate has been my favorite combo so far

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm a non-stim proponent. My stack:
Alpha-Y
ALCAR
RK
Tyrosine
Glycobol

I only like stims for pre-WO purposes.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
diet-drol stacked with cardio-drol :p

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DCP
AlphaT2
OEP
Meltdown

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
mostly all products are in the same price range.

noone likes the real cheap stuff? some if pretty effective, or is price not a factor when its in this range for you guys.

i dont like to spend too much on my supps. but i guess if they work its worth the price.

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
Rodja, a good non-stim stack would be this: (im sure you are aware probably)

ALCAR
TTA
FORSKOLIN
GREEN TEA EXTRACT

I'm a non-stim proponent. My stack:
Alpha-Y
ALCAR
RK
Tyrosine
Glycobol

I only like stims for pre-WO purposes.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i used vat attack, RK, TTA, and like a zillion other things on my cut last summer.

rebounded bad thoguh. i think cortisol suppression for longer then 12 weeks really can destroy you

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im liking Alpha T2 guys check out my thread barely started i think its gonna be good (its in my sig)

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AT-2 and OEP
Recreate w/ a test booster for non-stim
AppNut Black Cats worked surprisingly well at 2 per day
Any combination of the above mentioned as long as AT-2 is included.
Still want to try a few others like TT-33 to compare but the risk of minor shutdown has me wondering... and still want to do a run of AT-2 with some Bronkaid or some other OTC ephedrine product.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oep is excellent...theres alot of threads on it look em up buddy..the answer to ur second question idk..not a pro when it comes to prohormones sorry
not advisable as it is a stimulant and could raise blood pressure even higher than prohormones already do

But I moniter my blood pressure when taking steroids/prohormones and I dont have any problems wiht it in fact it is usually low

So I threw some stims in my last cutting cycle of epistane/11oxo

BUT I wouldnt reccomend it- I just do crazy things some times :)

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i used vat attack, RK, TTA, and like a zillion other things on my cut last summer.

rebounded bad thoguh. i think cortisol suppression for longer then 12 weeks really can destroy you

I have just finished up a 11 week cut cycle with anabolics in it

My cortisol levels are going to sore!

But im eating at maint so I will see what happens and adjust accordingly

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
diet-drol stacked with cardio-drol :p
Haha, excellent!

Btw, not a single mention of MAN Scorch? It was the first to use RK, and it's still probably the best choice for a non-geranium, non-ec fatburner. It's the granddaddy everyone else has copied.

TexasRaised

TexasRaised

Awards
Lipo 6 worked well for me at the end of my last cycle as a fat burning aid to go along with my diet. Wasn't jittery or wired, didn't suppress my appetite too much, and didn't keep me up at night.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Haha, excellent!

Btw, not a single mention of MAN Scorch? It was the first to use RK, and it's still probably the best choice for a non-geranium, non-ec fatburner. It's the granddaddy everyone else has copied.
nothing against MAN, but I didnt lose a single lb on a month of Scorch. Ive had experience with a lot of burners/thermo's etc....and there are only 2 that did nothing at all for me. Scorch, and Recreate. In USP's defense though...I love Oep.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
nothing against MAN, but I didnt lose a single lb on a month of Scorch. Ive had experience with a lot of burners/thermo's etc....and there are only 2 that did nothing at all for me. Scorch, and Recreate. In USP's defense though...I love Oep.
I felt the same on Recreate, diddly as far as results went or appetite suppression. OEP though, wwhheeww, love that stuff!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Never used anything like OEP, solid as it comes, I am interested in OEP/Alpha T2 stack with Eviscerate maybe Clenviscerate... cutting time is a long ways off so I will see what the market unviels before I make my final decision.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Never used anything like OEP, solid as it comes, I am interested in OEP/Alpha T2 stack with Eviscerate maybe Clenviscerate... cutting time is a long ways off so I will see what the market unviels before I make my final decision.
What is this Clen talk from a natural guy???? Don't go to the dark side DW, you are the proof a natural athlete can do amazing things ;).

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What is this Clen talk from a natural guy???? Don't go to the dark side DW, you are the proof a natural athlete can do amazing things ;).
I will be doing my next contest Natural for sure and I'm a long way from making the decision to escalate. It's posts like this that may convince me not to go though. It's important people know that Natural is a good alternative and that's more important than my selfish ambitions, if I feel that people are using me as an example then I may stay Natural.

Just to let you know though I did experiment with some stuff years ago. The Itest 4ad transdermal 8 years ago and then a Halodrol cycle about 5 years ago.

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
Just a quick testimony regarding the effectiveness of OxyElite Pro and Recreate:

I recommended the OEP plus Recreate stack to one of my good buddies during the later stages of this past school year (we both attend different universities). I was catching up with him over the weekend, and immediately noticed he had lost a significant amount of weight. He then reminded me of my previous recommendation, and informed me he has lost a total of 50 pounds since starting OEP and Recreate. He said: with a strict diet/workout routine, and of course the aid of both supplements, he was able to go from 320 pounds to 280 pounds in a matter of months.

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established
fat burner of choice for me would have to be:
Green tea caps from pp
lipostim form NTBM
1 3-dimethylamylamine 20-30mg + 100-200mg caffein

UKStrength

Just a quick testimony regarding the effectiveness of OxyElite Pro and Recreate:

I recommended the OEP plus Recreate stack to one of my good buddies during the later stages of this past school year (we both attend different universities). I was catching up with him over the weekend, and immediately noticed he had lost a significant amount of weight. He then reminded me of my previous recommendation, and informed me he has lost a total of 50 pounds since starting OEP and Recreate. He said: with a strict diet/workout routine, and of course the aid of both supplements, he was able to go from 320 pounds to 280 pounds in a matter of months.
Combine that with an insulin mimicker (AP, glycobol etc) and you've got a nice little recomp stack right there!