in need of HARDCORE preworkout

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
Ok I have tried superpump250(made me crash), White flood(good but doesn't make my veins show), white blood(VERY GOOD my veines came out pretty good), Nano vapor(good but WAY overpriced), Jack3d(tried two bottle and both failed), No-Xplod(It made me xplod the bathroom), Nanox9(ok but way overpriced), Heatshock(ok). I think this is all of them but I need something that would make my veins bulge out insanely. What would you guys recommend?! I've heard good things about LG science but I've never tried there products.

EDIT: Ok here is couple more I just remembered I had sampled. BSN nitrix(good but very expensive) for couple of days, MHP dark rage(MEH), Assault(LOVE the taste but the vein just chilled under my skin), VPX No shotgun(I think thats the name and it was ok), and there is couple more I just can't remember right now.

P.S. DAMN I've tried a lot of stuff!

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
Oh and I've tried VPX pre-workout and Assault both OK but again not that whole rush feeling.

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
Muscle Marinde by purus labs is amazing!! you are gonna love this

ecupirate

Awards
Maximize v2 is a very strong stim pre w/o. I only use half a scoop now. My favorite so far as energy goes. Try something with glycocarn in it. Actually proven to vasodilate. Those products are usually more expensive but if you really need your viens to bulge. Maybe try losing body fat also.

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
cellucor N0 extreame. Def my favorite pre-workout supp

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
Maximize v2 is a very strong stim pre w/o. I only use half a scoop now. My favorite so far as energy goes. Try something with glycocarn in it. Actually proven to vasodilate. Those products are usually more expensive but if you really need your viens to bulge. Maybe try losing body fat also.
I am on a cut right now as we speak(or read) but even when my BF% was at 9 or so my veins were hidden. You can see them but they won't come bulge out!

louisaboy

Awards
  • Established
LG SCIENCES!!! ASGT and AP.... Pm me. I know where u can get them for 19.99 a piece.. or you can also get Postal to go along with it for 52.00.

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
Oh yeah I tried BSN nitrix for couple of days and it was INSANE but its WAAAAY overpriced.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Agreed, maximize v.2 is some good stuff that has gotten great consistent feedback; designed to be very complete all around.

Mike

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
2-3g Glycine Propionyl L-Carnitine and 20-30g Gylcerol.
I read on bbdotcom about Gylcerol and it had a lot of good things about it. MV2 is $30, but LG pump plus AGST both for $40. I don't know which one I should go with! LG and iforce both have very good reviews

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I got a sample of RagNoRok a while ago and loved it. Gonna buy some for my Pct.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Well I dont know how much you know about arginine now days. Its reported to do very little to boost your NO production. L-Carnitine and L-tartante(sp) and beta alaine are the new NO supp. Gaspari make anaivate, MHP makes NO-Bomb, etc

As far as the old NO pre WO's I like Black powder(MRI) and Juggernaut (infinite labs) the best. I also put in a extra few g's of Arg AKG & 1500mg of carnitine + 5gs of creatine mono. I get a great pump from it, veins come out, muscles look super hard & dense after workouts.

I also drink 16gs of scivation xtend (bcaa's & glutamine) with 7-8gs of creatine mono during my workouts.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BTW does anyone know where i can get the pure EPA and DHA from fish oils?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
2-3g Glycine Propionyl L-Carnitine and 20-30g Gylcerol.
GPLC has to be 4 grams to be at a clinical dose not 2.5, 3.7 or any thing like that to work.

Now I started pre surge unleahsed 1 scoop, half scoop of anarchy I am ordering and 2 caps of GPLC to make 4 grams of GPLC between that and pre surge.
I also have left over BA to make sure I am at 4 grams too. Any thing else could be things like Pink Magic, Prime, Gear, need to slin with carbs etc.

Glycine propionyl-L-carnitine hydrocholoride (GPLC) is a fairly new ingredient to enter into the bodybuilding supplementation world. here’s the situation. #1 the product tastes like crap and is very expensive to use since I tried raw powder. The studies that I have read show that one must use 4 grams and 6 grams of GPLC for a serving size. Thus if you look at the GPLC sold at like protein factory or primordialperformance you will notice it cost around $60/65.00 for a measly 150 grams. That’ll last you about 1 month. So I went ahead and looked at what other supplement company’s were selling their GPLC for.

Well here’s what I found.

nitrocarn-gplc-fusion
This product contains only 1.5 grams of GPCL in 4 capsules and you only get 15 servings per bottle. So what this supplement company did is either didn’t read the study that it takes 4 grams of GPLC to work or made a conscience decision to rip you off.

MaxNitroEXT

Here’s another product I found that contains GPLC but along with a bunch of 10 other things in their “proprietary formula”. It equates to only 3.65 grams. So barely enough to give you the 4grams required.

Thus when trying to find GPLC make sure you get one with the correct serving size of 4 grams of GPLC per serving. Don’t be fooled by proprietary formulas. If you see a GPLC product with other ingredients like L-arginine or things like it. I don’t recommend you buy it.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
N2KTS
JP8
Rag

are what I am using now.

All really really good.

I have many tubs of SN GPLC and RPN LCLT....I got Superior Nutraceuticals 250g tubs and got them for a lot less than PP or PF (i think i bought 8 or 10 tubs though)........Personally, I dont see what all the rave is about.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So out of the 20 or so sports nutrition company’s that use GPLC I just did a google search only 2 use it correctly MHP and protein factory. The other don’t, or trick you such as code red by muscle meds says clincal dose of the proven GPLC by siga tau yet its only a clinical dose if you take 2 scoops. Its miss leading. On the back it says 1 scoop because its very powerfull or some thing like that.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
N2KTS is the best PWO supp I've used to date, always got crazy pumps with P-slin, also Citruvol Ultra or Hemovol stacked with N2KTS gives me crazy veins.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Also, really think Nos Ether is a steller supp for Pumps and Vascularity!

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
So I'm guessing GPLC is the HMB of the 21 century!

suresha

Awards
  • Established
:slomo:RagNoRok, hands down, that stuff is liquid "CRACK":hitit:
you won't want to stop working out, real talk:scratchchin::sasmokin:

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
I suppose.

I know GPLC is getting pretty darn good reviews and has some clinicals to back it up.
Didn't HMB have the same thing when it came out. I tried HMB 16 months ago(thats when I started working out for first time in my life time) and I though it good. But as time past by and the more I think about it, it was a huge failure. It didn't have any effects!

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Didn't HMB have the same thing when it came out. I tried HMB 16 months ago(thats when I started working out for first time in my life time) and I though it good. But as time past by and the more I think about it, it was a huge failure. It didn't have any effects!
Never used it, dont know man.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Not sure much about HMB the studies I read on HMB was not worth its price even tough it showed it worked.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
maximize v2 with GPLC from primordial borther! you will be liovign the strength, the energy and the increase in Nitric Oxide levels as it is arginine free!!!

MrDeadlift

Awards
People vary in their responses depending on their body weight (LBM) and height and tolerance level. Your Lean Body Mass will determine if your veins will show up or not, regardless of the supplement you take.How thick is your skin and water level under the skin are also factors. Muscle Pump (muscle hardness) overall though, will be felt regardless but the visible effects (popping veins from vasodilatation) will vary.

Also, I would recommend that you take a break before you try new supplements otherwise you are just building more tolerance and the effect will diminish.

Lastly, try these two products which for me have served the purpose you are looking for, though they are more pricey than the main stream products.

1. Champion Nutrition GlyProXTS
2. Neuro Research Bulldozer XL5000

Good Luck

MrDeadlift

Awards
One more trick I have tried in the past, is adding Vanadyl Sulfate. There are other tricks you can do while training as well (squeeze and release technique) for your arms for example that will increase the blood flow and make your veins pop. Some people have used bands for the same trick. This could be a whole different discussion by itself. Experiment, and you will find what will work for you.

RogerBob

RogerBob

Banned
Awards
BTW does anyone know where i can get the pure EPA and DHA from fish oils?
You need over 600mg to notice anything (high ones can be 750mg) , **** ones can be as little as sub 100

HealthAid is easily the best, the only Omega 3 product I actually noticed. ie. dry skin cleared up on ankles that Ive had all my life.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You need over 600mg to notice anything (high ones can be 750mg) , **** ones can be as little as sub 100

HealthAid is easily the best, the only Omega 3 product I actually noticed. ie. dry skin cleared up on ankles that Ive had all my life.
lol thanks...2years later after i posted

RogerBob

RogerBob

Banned
Awards
allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
maximize v2 with GPLC from primordial borther! you will be liovign the strength, the energy and the increase in Nitric Oxide levels as it is arginine free!!!
or you can one up that and go with maximize intense + hemavol or hemavol + compete for a stim-free stack :)

RogerBob

RogerBob

Banned
Awards
Is it used on none training days?

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Alpha Rage By MGN is a great hardcore pre-workout supp. It has everything you need in it

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
or you can one up that and go with maximize intense + hemavol or hemavol + compete for a stim-free stack :)
i have gone through about 5 bottles of hemavol lol

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Maximize intense and hemavol hands down the best stack I've used. I used to need 1.5 scoops but since my stim break I only need half a scoop of Max to get my flying.

agreen61601

Awards
I get sick vascularity from original A.C.G.3 mixed with a scoop of waxy maize and modern bcaa. It jacks me up pretty well also.

bigswole30

bigswole30

Awards
  • Established
Lots of people still talking about GPLC. I had great results with it when released it back in the day (2008ish) when I was with APS. It was dosed at 4g per serving. I dont see many companies using the true amount needed but I loved it at that dose.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you like 1,3, try D-Stunner from Betancourt Nutrition this stuff is fantastic amazing energy,
focus, stamina and something I honestly don't care about in a preworkout powder but most
people do is a good pump. I stocked up on 2 containers of this and it was buy one at 30%
off and you get the 2nd one for free. You can't beat that !!!

DkGreek

DkGreek

Awards
  • Established
Honestly, I've had my best workouts on 30 + mg.'s milligrams of Adderall.

In no way am I recommending this to any of you. Actually do not try it. Do not take Adderall as a pre-workout.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I tried Volatile from Fahrenheit Nutrition my last workout, gonna try it again right now for a workout. Judging by my first workout with it, the energy, pumps and performance boost was simply amazing.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Honestly, I've had my best workouts on 30 + mg.'s milligrams of Adderall.

In no way am I recommending this to any of you. Actually do not try it. Do not take Adderall as a pre-workout.
I wish I never gave up my script for adderal

PowerBody

Awards
If you like 1,3, try D-Stunner from Betancourt Nutrition this stuff is fantastic amazing energy,
focus, stamina and something I honestly don't care about in a preworkout powder but most
people do is a good pump. I stocked up on 2 containers of this and it was buy one at 30%
off and you get the 2nd one for free. You can't beat that !!!
d-stunner is a great product from Beatancourt. another one i have tried is there BullNox AndroRush and it was just as good and tasted amazing - very impressed.

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
I definately reccomend our Volatile Pre Workout, no crash and pumps are through the roof.

Seems most people like 1.5 scoops. I just take 1 scoop and love it.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My favorite is Clash from SL.
Its like taking meth.