Creatine/Weight Gainer

Coastie

Awards
I just ordered Creapure from Primodial Performance after some convincing on here... Going to get it in the mail on Tuesday. I have some left over Isomass Weight Gainer but it has creatine in it. I never take the three scoops that it recommends because it is just to much for me. My question is should I start taking the Creapure with the Isomass weight gainer even though it has 7g of creatine per serving, but i dont take full servings?

Coastie

Awards
problem is is that it is the only protein powder I have, Im ordering Nutrapro when I get paid next Thurs... So should I just wait for the Nutrapro to take the Creapure and stick to the Weight-Gainer instead? and does anyone know anything about this Weight Gainer? Seems to be working OK

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
Continue with the weight gainer till you finish it, then switch. Don't cut down on the weight gainer since it already has less protein than pure protein product.

Coastie

Awards
I am trying to gain some pounds. Here is my meal plan
M1- Three eggs, Oatmeal
M2- Weight Gainer
M3 Half cup of Rice, Whole Chicken Breast
Workout
Post Workout-Weight Gainer
Meal 4-Usually Pasta and Chicken Breast, or Rice and Chicken Breast, or Potato and Chicken Breast

am I eating enough, but yea i use about two scoops twice a day. I will be switching to Protein and Creapure because I think it is cleaner than Weight Gainer, plus I have never really use a good creatine, cant wait to try it out!!!

manicstudio

Awards
I am trying to gain some pounds. Here is my meal plan
M1- Three eggs, Oatmeal
M2- Weight Gainer
M3 Half cup of Rice, Whole Chicken Breast
Workout
Post Workout-Weight Gainer
Meal 4-Usually Pasta and Chicken Breast, or Rice and Chicken Breast, or Potato and Chicken Breast

am I eating enough, but yea i use about two scoops twice a day. I will be switching to Protein and Creapure because I think it is cleaner than Weight Gainer, plus I have never really use a good creatine, cant wait to try it out!!!
...so what's your height, are u a lil girl... I say u eating bout 2700 calories, off top 3 eggs 210 half cup oatmeal 150
Chicken breast x2 240....plus ur weight gainer...I think u barely hitting 2700

Coastie

Awards
awesome thanks nate and fadi, Im a little guy 5' 6" lol so I am trying to eat as much as possible, I love cottage cheese so Ill try to add some in there, and more eggs in the morn. Just bought a huge tub of Nat PB, so maybe some PB sandwiches in between also. grrrrr I just wanna get big!!!!! I took Mass FX two years ago gained some weight but did it horrible and did not keep up, I felt lethargic so I never took anything like that again but was thinking about getting Pink Magic, it looks awesome!!

Coastie

Awards
...so what's your height, are u a lil girl... I say u eating bout 2700 calories, off top 3 eggs 210 half cup oatmeal 150
Chicken breast x2 240....plus ur weight gainer...I think u barely hitting 2700
pretty much, I am only 5'6" lol