Test Booster For Size & Strenght?

TheRonin391

Awards
Hello,

Currently I'm taking Activate Xtreme and I'm really liking the results... just 1 week in and Im noticably stronger. I'm wondering what other test booster out there is as good or better than Activate Xtreme, Im still planing to use Activate Extreme again but wondering if there is another test booster that is even better? BioForge Max, Pink Magic?

Dizmal

Dizmal

Awards
  • Established
Try activate stacked with AI's Stoked. Killer combo.

I also like Diesel Test Hardcore. Also great with Stoked.

In fact I also like Stoked stand alone.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Im running PM now, along with a couple GH supps. Im dirty bulking, follow log in my sig.

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
:beerchug::beerchug:Also Mass Adiction has great reviews everywhere!!by AI

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hello,

Currently I'm taking Activate Xtreme and I'm really liking the results... just 1 week in and Im noticably stronger. I'm wondering what other test booster out there is as good or better than Activate Xtreme, Im still planing to use Activate Extreme again but wondering if there is another test booster that is even better? BioForge Max, Pink Magic?
I've actually just finished FREE TEST - this has given me the best results re muscle mass and strength of any individual testosterone booster that I have used so far (Activate Xtreme coming in second). Review my experience: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/154790-female-terminator-trains.html. Currently using T-911 - you can see how that goes at http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/156538-t-911-drives.html. Really, any testosterone booster or testosterone boosting stack that increases your FREE testosterone is going to give the results you want.

~Team APPNUT

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
I will throw out the Primal MAle and Blue Print stack

you wont gain a lot from a test booster but it will help aid you in the progress

TheRonin391

Awards
If you liked the AX which has Divanil then look into TestoPRO which also contains it along with Testofen which has human studies proving it increase free test in men.

TestPro seems like an awesome test boster! Have you heard of the SWOLE stack? Has TestPro, Stoked, and Glycobol! Seems like a potent combo!

TestoPRO

In order to bring to the supplement industry a straight to the point, and HIGHLY effective testosterone booster, Anabolic Innovations presents TestoPRO™.

What is so special about TestoPRO™? Well for starters, it contains an ingredient that had been clinically suggested to raise testosterone, in humans! What is this ingredient you ask? It is nothing else but Testofen™.

Testofen™ is an extract of fenugreek seed containing the steroidal saponins, sapogenins and furostanol saponins , which are important precursors for the synthesis of a number of sex hormones. This extract has been suggested in human studies to raise free testosterone (the biologically active form). Just as important, not only does Testofen™ boost free testosterone, but it also aids in fat loss. Not only did the participants in the study have significantly raised testosterone, they also didn't gain any weight. I know. You want muscle, right? You will like hearing this. Skin fold thickness was measured at the beginning of the study, as well as the end of the study, at both the triceps and thigh regions. On average, participant's skin fold thickness was reduced at both the triceps and at the thigh, while maintaining body weight. What does that mean? Only that while losing a substantial amount of fat in the skin fold thickness, participants gained an equal amount of muscle. So they were losing fat and gaining muscle mass, at the same time! Blood Urea nitrogen levels were significantly reduced after consumption of Testofen™. This shows reduction in protein catabolism. This confirms muscle mass build up during the study while skin fold decrease took place.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stoked

Trans-Resveratrol - This compound is like sliced bread to the supplement industry. There are many different health benefits to come from resveratrol, but we picked it up for one in particular. Resveratrol is capable of modulating estrogenic receptors as well as controlling aromatase, giving it that One Two Punch for healthy and normal estrogen control.

Horny Goat Weed - Horny Goat Weed (HWG) is a great source of the testosterone mimetic, Icariin. Research on Icariin has shown it to support circulating testosterone levels as well as support healthy reproductive organs, making it a great therapeutic for hypoandrogenic states. On top of the testosterone mimetic capabilities of icariin, it also has some very interesting metabolites. In vivo research has shown icariin to metabolize into icaritin and desmethylicaritin. What's great about these guys is the fact that (like resveratrol) are very strong estrogenic receptor antagonists.

Quercetin & Piperine - Icariin and Resveratrol do not have the greatest bioavailablity in all the land so we gave them a little help with Quercetin and Piperine. Quercetin is used because it is the most potent natural inbitor of estrone sulfanase which degrades compounds like resveratrol. This makes aids in absorption. Piperine is another addition because it enhances the ability of your intestines to absorb nutrients and phytochemicals. Additionally, piperine may also inhibit the glucuronidase enzyme, another enzyme which degrades resveratrol.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Glycobol

Glycobol works, not like typical muscle gainers, but primarily by its ability to mimic and boost insulin. On its own, insulin is a powerful growth peptide, but it also plays a critical role in the action of androgens. Just like insulin, androgens are another fundamental class of endocrine hormones. Studies suggest that androgens fail to sustain a positive muscle nitrogen balance in the absence of insulin, emphasizing the critical role of insulin as a potential limiting factor to the anabolic capacity of androgens. Therefore, Glycobol could be combined with any of the commercially available androgens to optimize and exaggerate gains by its essential synergistic contribution.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've actually just finished FREE TEST - this has given me the best results re muscle mass and strength of any individual testosterone booster that I have used so far (Activate Xtreme coming in second). Review my experience: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/154790-female-terminator-trains.html. Currently using T-911 - you can see how that goes at http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/156538-t-911-drives.html. Really, any testosterone booster or testosterone boosting stack that increases your FREE testosterone is going to give the results you want.

~Team APPNUT
agreed

If you liked the AX which has Divanil then look into TestoPRO which also contains it along with Testofen which has human studies proving it increase free test in men.
Yup Testopro does contain the same main ingrdeient as AX which is Divinal and I am going to post the testofen human study as an attachment

TestPro seems like an awesome test boster! Have you heard of the SWOLE stack? Has TestPro, Stoked, and Glycobol! Seems like a potent combo!

TestoPRO

In order to bring to the supplement industry a straight to the point, and HIGHLY effective testosterone booster, Anabolic Innovations presents TestoPRO™.

What is so special about TestoPRO™? Well for starters, it contains an ingredient that had been clinically suggested to raise testosterone, in humans! What is this ingredient you ask? It is nothing else but Testofen™.

Testofen™ is an extract of fenugreek seed containing the steroidal saponins, sapogenins and furostanol saponins , which are important precursors for the synthesis of a number of sex hormones. This extract has been suggested in human studies to raise free testosterone (the biologically active form). Just as important, not only does Testofen™ boost free testosterone, but it also aids in fat loss. Not only did the participants in the study have significantly raised testosterone, they also didn't gain any weight. I know. You want muscle, right? You will like hearing this. Skin fold thickness was measured at the beginning of the study, as well as the end of the study, at both the triceps and thigh regions. On average, participant's skin fold thickness was reduced at both the triceps and at the thigh, while maintaining body weight. What does that mean? Only that while losing a substantial amount of fat in the skin fold thickness, participants gained an equal amount of muscle. So they were losing fat and gaining muscle mass, at the same time! Blood Urea nitrogen levels were significantly reduced after consumption of Testofen™. This shows reduction in protein catabolism. This confirms muscle mass build up during the study while skin fold decrease took place.

Stoked

Trans-Resveratrol - This compound is like sliced bread to the supplement industry. There are many different health benefits to come from resveratrol, but we picked it up for one in particular. Resveratrol is capable of modulating estrogenic receptors as well as controlling aromatase, giving it that One Two Punch for healthy and normal estrogen control.

Horny Goat Weed - Horny Goat Weed (HWG) is a great source of the testosterone mimetic, Icariin. Research on Icariin has shown it to support circulating testosterone levels as well as support healthy reproductive organs, making it a great therapeutic for hypoandrogenic states. On top of the testosterone mimetic capabilities of icariin, it also has some very interesting metabolites. In vivo research has shown icariin to metabolize into icaritin and desmethylicaritin. What's great about these guys is the fact that (like resveratrol) are very strong estrogenic receptor antagonists.

Quercetin & Piperine - Icariin and Resveratrol do not have the greatest bioavailablity in all the land so we gave them a little help with Quercetin and Piperine. Quercetin is used because it is the most potent natural inbitor of estrone sulfanase which degrades compounds like resveratrol. This makes aids in absorption. Piperine is another addition because it enhances the ability of your intestines to absorb nutrients and phytochemicals. Additionally, piperine may also inhibit the glucuronidase enzyme, another enzyme which degrades resveratrol.

Glycobol

Glycobol works, not like typical muscle gainers, but primarily by its ability to mimic and boost insulin. On its own, insulin is a powerful growth peptide, but it also plays a critical role in the action of androgens. Just like insulin, androgens are another fundamental class of endocrine hormones. Studies suggest that androgens fail to sustain a positive muscle nitrogen balance in the absence of insulin, emphasizing the critical role of insulin as a potential limiting factor to the anabolic capacity of androgens. Therefore, Glycobol could be combined with any of the commercially available androgens to optimize and exaggerate gains by its essential synergistic contribution.
This stack is the best natural stack I have done.

Attachments

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

TestoPRO

Stoked

Glycobol

The Swole Stack is awesome. Been some real good logs here on it.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

good2Badawg

Awards
  • Established
im on my 5th day of formadrol-x. no real visual differences maybe slightly leaner getting some water out but can notice strength gains but could be from some previous carryover with asgt and some rest. hit a PR last week on bench and noticed 25 & 30 lb dumbells on curls seemed lighter. just anecdotal but maybe worth mentioning.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ive tried pink magic and its good but my personal favorites are Testopro and stoked. I would also add in HGHpro if you can.

Add in some glycobol and your set. IM running the Swole Stack now on a caloric deficit and still making gains. Best stack i have tried to date.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
love the newest stack for natties,
TCF-1 Sustain Alpha, and phyto-test,

sustain alpha can be swapped for stoked, or phyto-test could be swapped for testopro... either way great synergy between the divanil, resveratrol, testofen! =muscle mass and strength gains for naturals!

ekdevil

Awards
theres a test booster that can increase size and strength?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
theres a test booster that can increase size and strength?
There are alot of good good that will do that with proper diet and training. TestoPRO which had Divanil and Testofen(which has human studies behind it)

omg

omg

Awards
testo pro + bioforgepromax + stoked
or
testo pro + bioforgepromax + daa
or
testo pro + bioforgepromax + e-bol

all good x me

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
Once the summer is over, hopefully in October, I will be running DTP + Phytotestosterone combo. I'm really thinking that combo will yield some great gains in strength and mass as long as I eat enough. I won't be bulking, but I will be upping my caloric intake while on this stack.

Stoked is also a great supplement. Have only tried it here and there from friends and couple samples, so I can't speak to its cumulative effects from a full bottle, but that along with Maca has my libido off the handle.

Bio-Forge Max also looks really awesome. I can't wait to give that a try.

I have some TCF-1 and Sustain Alpha chillin' in my fridge right now that I will be starting once I get over a recent illness (mono...lame...). So I'm really looking forward to that as well.

Mass Addiction is getting awesome reviews and looks to be a solid product. I'm interested as to how much Ecdy is in it. I will be trying that too, but obviously further down the line.

The world is your oyster bro, throw in something like Powerfull or HGHPro and you will be straight rockin'.

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hghpro and formadrol extrem was great

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I will throw out the Primal MAle and Blue Print stack

you wont gain a lot from a test booster but it will help aid you in the progress
I beg to differ. I've already stated my results with Primal Male several times here, no need to do it again8lbs. :D

I would buy 2 bottles PM, add it in now with the AX, as plenty of people have done this on b b .com with great results. And for the kill, throw in a bottle of Clout. Wanna rethink your position, learn. :lol:

(Learn is a MAN rep)

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hello,

Free Test, or Free Test/HGH-Up combo

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
MassFX, HardFX, TST Powercell

/Tim's shameless pimp.

:trout:

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
my best natty test booster stack is Sustain Alpha LV TCF-1 Testopro,

but i also liek to see BCAA Creapure, and maybe an ecdysterone or methoxy product in there too,

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
love the newest stack for natties,
TCF-1 Sustain Alpha, and phyto-test,

sustain alpha can be swapped for stoked, or phyto-test could be swapped for testopro... either way great synergy between the divanil, resveratrol, testofen! =muscle mass and strength gains for naturals!
I agree with this....or check out Mass Addiction. I used TCF-1 for 12 days and noticed symptoms of increased test...ie, acne, libido, oily skin