What is equivalent to Jack3d?

wampus514

Awards
I have taken Jack3d in the past and it worked great! BUT the taste has gone from "generally dislike" to "stop the pain" over the past few jars so I want to switch it to something else.

Anyone have any suggestions as to what is just as (or better or even marginally worse) effective as Jack3d that either doesn't taste as bizarre, can be hidden or mixed well with juice, etc?

Thanks guys.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Anadraulic state GT is the best Preworkout I have taken.. Maximize V2 is second. WF is great too!

timmmah

timmmah

Awards
  • Established
Get some:
Beta alanine 2 Gram.
Arginine AKG 4 Gram.
Creatine AKG 4 Gram.
Guarna 2 Gram.

Mix with sports drink of choice(I like Powerade Zero) and drink 15 min prior to workout. It works better than 2 scoops of jacked and basically the same ingredients with better results and a lower price tag.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The main ingredient people are "feeling" in jacked is 1, 3-Dimethyllamylamine, which was originally made as a nasal decongestant like in the forties or fifties.

Motivate http://store.anabolicminds.com/product/anabolic-innovations/motivate-120-caps.html contains Geranamine, I thought it is spelled geranium,could be wrong, anways(1, 3-Dimethyllamylamine) plus only 40 mgs caffeine per pill, along with small doses of glutamine and L-Taurine, Schizandra Extract. I really like this because you can control the amount of caffeine.

If you are ordering from Nutraplanet you can order a trial size http://store.anabolicminds.com/product/anabolic-innovations/motivate-trial-size-16-caps.html

I am not sure if Anabolic Innovations are giving out samples at this time. Maybe some one else knows?

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
white flood fruit punch taste pretty awesome.
or you can try jac3d in different flavors like BBgum or fruit P

iForce

Awards
  • Established
Pure class.
I have done nothing but support USP labs on AM, or any other website for that manner. I am confused why people continually think I am bashing USP Labs, when it's the furthest thing from the truth possible.

The OP asked for something "as good" as Jack3d. Now that means he no longer wants to purchase Jack3d, so by presenting him with end user feedback stating that they liked Mxv2 more than Jack3d, I am not hurting USP labs sales.

I have backed up Pink Magic, Jack3d, and even Prime on this board. Had this been a Jack3d thread specifically talking about Jack3d, I would not have suggested Maximize V2.

:ntome:

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have done nothing but support USP labs on AM, or any other website for that manner. I am confused why people continually think I am bashing USP Labs, when it's the furthest thing from the truth possible.

The OP asked for something "as good" as Jack3d. Now that means he no longer wants to purchase Jack3d, so by presenting him with end user feedback stating that they liked Mxv2 more than Jack3d, I am not hurting USP labs sales.

I have backed up Pink Magic, Jack3d, and even Prime on this board. Had this been a Jack3d thread specifically talking about Jack3d, I would not have suggested Maximize V2.

I have a dry sense of humor, haha. I was kidding. :)

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Every "pre-workout" has its place, and in reality, people are bound to switch and experiment between products on a regular basis - and in fact, I would encourage them to. Obviously my attempt at humor should have been more blatant, but, I never comment in these threads because there is no need to promote one product over another.

I involve myself in the science and the consumers' opinions inevitably play out how they so choose!

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Every "pre-workout" has its place, and in reality, people are bound to switch and experiment between products on a regular basis - and in fact, I would encourage them to. Obviously my attempt at humor should have been more blatant, but, I never comment in these threads because there is no need to promote one product over another.

I involve myself in the science and the consumers' opinions inevitably play out how they so choose!
Exactly, I switch up my pre workouts all the time. I have a top 4 now, and jack3d is in it. As well as ASGT, maximize v2 and white flood. Those are all top notch..

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Exactly, I switch up my pre workouts all the time. I have a top 4 now, and jack3d is in it. As well as ASGT, maximize v2 and white flood. Those are all top notch..
The man likes his stims.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Jacked is some good stuff IMO, and taste is not enough for me to fix what is not broken, but everyone is different. Although I am a frequent user of jacked, maximize can take its place if need be. I have been doing a Maximize V.2 + Pslin pre-workout stack.. Food Pumps + Blood pumps = amazingness.

purebred

Either way, it shouldn't be an issue. If one product is better than another - it is what it is. Reps are too emotionally attached to their supplement line at time. Fortunately this wasn't one of those times but there's a plenitude of occasions where reps get bent out of shape after someone makes a comment leading to an epiphany that their product isn't the G.O.A.T.

Life is tough. I know. :thumbsup: Respect to the reps who maintain their composure and play their position.

Roguearthur

Roguearthur

Awards
Jack3d doesn't really effect me, I took 2 scoops today and not much happened, the first time I took it, it helped a lot, is Anadraulic that much more powerful!?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
anarchy

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
JUGGERNAUT, oragne

OLD M-5

N-ZERO(stim free)

ekdevil

Awards
buy gatorade powder,add creapure,and take a caffeine tablet(NO-doz or whatever brand) thats about 200mg per tab and a tablet of Geranium,a good one is Geranamine by Nutraplanet.its cheaper also.combine those ingredients you get same results(maybe better) and save money.if you have extra $,buy bulk beta alanine and add it.

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
Awards
  • Established
white flood fruit punch taste pretty awesome.
or you can try jac3d in different flavors like BBgum or fruit P
yup, white flood is a great option and we have free samples via the link in my signature below :)

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yup, white flood is a great option and we have free samples via the link in my signature below :)
this guy know how much i love WF, it is a great product. i personally love it to me its unlike any other honestly

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Every time I run across threads like this it tends to make me laugh a little. The post USPLabs made above is spot on, Jack3d really is the basis for so many pwo products on the market now. Is it the best, who cares if it works for you. Personally it was my first love and I keep it around because I love the energy it gives me if I am doing an AM workout. That being said, there are some EXCELLENT alternatives on the market right now such as AS-GT, Maximize V-2, Ultima (for no stims), Ragnarok Ultra... the list goes on. I like to cycle through them and don't feel that there ever will be an absolute best one out there; everybody's bodies are different. I would love to try Pre-Max as well but can't justify the cost but others can and love it.

My suggestion, get a bottle of both and see how you like them side by side. Both are not overly expensive and Jack3d has 3 flavors now so you are bound to find one you like. Something else to consider, not everyone responds well to caffeine/geranium based pwo products and if that is the case, I suggest you look into something else like AS-GT (caffeine, synephrine for stims) or Ultima for a non-stim alternative.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
this guy know how much i love WF, it is a great product. i personally love it to me its unlike any other honestly
Am I the only person who thinks WF is relatively weak sauce? I took a full dose of it and really didn't get much out of it... to be fair that was the fist year I was training so I may need to try it again.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Am I the only person who thinks WF is relatively weak sauce? I took a full dose of it and really didn't get much out of it... to be fair that was the fist year I was training so I may need to try it again.
thats what im noticing alot of people either think its okay or decent stuff but to my body it is freaking awesome no joke it sgives me wicked energy, focus and pumps are incomparable. the only that came close to giving that type of effect was shock therapy. Everybody is different though. although i do have some hemavoli havent tried but im stoked to try it in my next bicep workout. :D

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thats what im noticing alot of people either think its okay or decent stuff but to my body it is freaking awesome no joke it sgives me wicked energy, focus and pumps are incomparable. the only that came close to giving that type of effect was shock therapy. Everybody is different though. although i do have some hemavoli havent tried but im stoked to try it in my next bicep workout. :D
You are not the first to say the energy is top notch. I am not a huge fan of crazy stims, not now anyway since I am on a break, but do like them for AM workouts or when I am tired. I may have to try it again if someone has it around and I can get a scoop or two.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You are not the first to say the energy is top notch. I am not a huge fan of crazy stims, not now anyway since I am on a break, but do like them for AM workouts or when I am tired. I may have to try it again if someone has it around and I can get a scoop or two.
i would send you some but i dont have any right now, i am broke as hell. :( . order from nutra amd get the sample or go to controlled labs sig and sign up for a free sample.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Every time I run across threads like this it tends to make me laugh a little. The post USPLabs made above is spot on, Jack3d really is the basis for so many pwo products on the market now. Is it the best, who cares if it works for you. Personally it was my first love and I keep it around because I love the energy it gives me if I am doing an AM workout. That being said, there are some EXCELLENT alternatives on the market right now such as AS-GT, Maximize V-2, Ultima (for no stims), Ragnarok Ultra... the list goes on. I like to cycle through them and don't feel that there ever will be an absolute best one out there; everybody's bodies are different. I would love to try Pre-Max as well but can't justify the cost but others can and love it.

My suggestion, get a bottle of both and see how you like them side by side. Both are not overly expensive and Jack3d has 3 flavors now so you are bound to find one you like. Something else to consider, not everyone responds well to caffeine/geranium based pwo products and if that is the case, I suggest you look into something else like AS-GT (caffeine, synephrine for stims) or Ultima for a non-stim alternative.
this is a nice well thought out post-:bigok:

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i would send you some but i dont have any right now, i am broke as hell. :( . order from nutra amd get the sample or go to controlled labs sig and sign up for a free sample.
I may get one of the really small ones on my next order to have around for a change. Something with no creatine for cardio is actually nice to have around that gives great energy.