What is equivalent to Jack3d?

  1. New Member
    wampus514's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    70
    Level
    1
    Lv. Percent
    82%

    What is equivalent to Jack3d?


    I have taken Jack3d in the past and it worked great! BUT the taste has gone from "generally dislike" to "stop the pain" over the past few jars so I want to switch it to something else.

    Anyone have any suggestions as to what is just as (or better or even marginally worse) effective as Jack3d that either doesn't taste as bizarre, can be hidden or mixed well with juice, etc?

    Thanks guys.

  2. Banned
    gamer2be08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    5,988
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    17.08%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Anadraulic state GT is the best Preworkout I have taken.. Maximize V2 is second. WF is great too!
  3. Advanced Member
    timmmah's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    797
    Rep Power
    510
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    76.47%

    Get some:
    Beta alanine 2 Gram.
    Arginine AKG 4 Gram.
    Creatine AKG 4 Gram.
    Guarna 2 Gram.

    Mix with sports drink of choice(I like Powerade Zero) and drink 15 min prior to workout. It works better than 2 scoops of jacked and basically the same ingredients with better results and a lower price tag.
    Quote Originally Posted by madds87 View Post
    Im not to fond of taking serm's for long periods of time....
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    mplante21's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  164 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    68
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    0.5%

    NO Shotgun tastes good and works great.
  5. Diamond Member
    John Smeton's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,014
    Rep Power
    33558
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    81.86%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    The main ingredient people are "feeling" in jacked is 1, 3-Dimethyllamylamine, which was originally made as a nasal decongestant like in the forties or fifties.

    Motivate http://store.anabolicminds.com/produ...-120-caps.html contains Geranamine, I thought it is spelled geranium,could be wrong, anways(1, 3-Dimethyllamylamine) plus only 40 mgs caffeine per pill, along with small doses of glutamine and L-Taurine, Schizandra Extract. I really like this because you can control the amount of caffeine.

    If you are ordering from Nutraplanet you can order a trial size http://store.anabolicminds.com/produ...e-16-caps.html

    I am not sure if Anabolic Innovations are giving out samples at this time. Maybe some one else knows?
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  6. purebred
    Guest
    purebred's Avatar

    AEN PreSurge Unleashed
  7. Senior Member
    hoopem6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,181
    Rep Power
    1385
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    55.28%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    I am not sure if Anabolic Innovations are giving out samples at this time. Maybe some one else knows?
    For free Motivate and Perform samples, follow the instructions outlined HERE.
  8. New Member
    iForce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    338
    Rep Power
    228
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    86.14%

    iFORCE MAXIMIZE V2 vs JACK3D USP LABS


    why take something equal when you can take something that people have been rating higher?


  9. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Mulletsoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,226
    Rep Power
    27064
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    41.04%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Pure class.
  10. Banned
    gamer2be08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    5,988
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    17.08%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by iForce View Post
    iFORCE MAXIMIZE V2 vs JACK3D USP LABS


    why take something equal when you can take something that people have been rating higher?


    He is right, MV2 is better than jack3d.. Has the same ingredients in it and then some.. 1 scoop is like 3 scoops of jack3d.
  11. Elite Member
    rochabp's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    5,194
    Rep Power
    216448
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    2.79%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    white flood fruit punch taste pretty awesome.
    or you can try jac3d in different flavors like BBgum or fruit P
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
  12. New Member
    iForce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    338
    Rep Power
    228
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    86.14%

    Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    Pure class.
    I have done nothing but support USP labs on AM, or any other website for that manner. I am confused why people continually think I am bashing USP Labs, when it's the furthest thing from the truth possible.


    The OP asked for something "as good" as Jack3d. Now that means he no longer wants to purchase Jack3d, so by presenting him with end user feedback stating that they liked Mxv2 more than Jack3d, I am not hurting USP labs sales.



    I have backed up Pink Magic, Jack3d, and even Prime on this board. Had this been a Jack3d thread specifically talking about Jack3d, I would not have suggested Maximize V2.


  13. New Member
    iForce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    338
    Rep Power
    228
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    86.14%

    Quote Originally Posted by gamer2be08 View Post
    He is right, MV2 is better than jack3d.. Has the same ingredients in it and then some.. 1 scoop is like 3 scoops of jack3d.
    thank you for the review
  14. Banned
    gamer2be08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    5,988
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    17.08%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Oh Gawd.. Here we go again lol..
  15. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Mulletsoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,226
    Rep Power
    27064
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    41.04%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by iForce View Post
    I have done nothing but support USP labs on AM, or any other website for that manner. I am confused why people continually think I am bashing USP Labs, when it's the furthest thing from the truth possible.


    The OP asked for something "as good" as Jack3d. Now that means he no longer wants to purchase Jack3d, so by presenting him with end user feedback stating that they liked Mxv2 more than Jack3d, I am not hurting USP labs sales.



    I have backed up Pink Magic, Jack3d, and even Prime on this board. Had this been a Jack3d thread specifically talking about Jack3d, I would not have suggested Maximize V2.


    I have a dry sense of humor, haha. I was kidding.
  16. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Mulletsoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,226
    Rep Power
    27064
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    41.04%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by gamer2be08 View Post
    Oh Gawd.. Here we go again lol..
    Never involve myself in, or especially initiate these types of threads. It was a joke.
  17. Banned
    gamer2be08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    5,988
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    17.08%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    Never involve myself in, or especially initiate these types of threads. It was a joke.
    Lol, whatev haha... Jack3d is a solid product though..
  18. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Mulletsoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,226
    Rep Power
    27064
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    41.04%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Every "pre-workout" has its place, and in reality, people are bound to switch and experiment between products on a regular basis - and in fact, I would encourage them to. Obviously my attempt at humor should have been more blatant, but, I never comment in these threads because there is no need to promote one product over another.

    I involve myself in the science and the consumers' opinions inevitably play out how they so choose!
  19. Banned
    gamer2be08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    5,988
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    17.08%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    Every "pre-workout" has its place, and in reality, people are bound to switch and experiment between products on a regular basis - and in fact, I would encourage them to. Obviously my attempt at humor should have been more blatant, but, I never comment in these threads because there is no need to promote one product over another.

    I involve myself in the science and the consumers' opinions inevitably play out how they so choose!
    Exactly, I switch up my pre workouts all the time. I have a top 4 now, and jack3d is in it. As well as ASGT, maximize v2 and white flood. Those are all top notch..
  20. New Member
    BaDgErFaN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    426
    Rep Power
    795
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    57.12%

    AEN PreSurge Unleashed
    +1 PreSurge Unleashed rocks!
  21. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by iForce View Post
    iFORCE MAXIMIZE V2 vs JACK3D USP LABS


    why take something equal when you can take something that people have been rating higher?


    I expect any company to believe its product is better...nothing wrong with that.

    Jack3d was the conceptual driving force behind your product and is the concept all companies are following.

    At the end the consumer wins....
  22. Professional Member
    PrepNwa23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    4,360
    Rep Power
    2760981
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    58.34%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by gamer2be08 View Post
    Exactly, I switch up my pre workouts all the time. I have a top 4 now, and jack3d is in it. As well as ASGT, maximize v2 and white flood. Those are all top notch..
    The man likes his stims.
  23. Elite Member
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,829
    Rep Power
    767475
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    53.25%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Jacked is some good stuff IMO, and taste is not enough for me to fix what is not broken, but everyone is different. Although I am a frequent user of jacked, maximize can take its place if need be. I have been doing a Maximize V.2 + Pslin pre-workout stack.. Food Pumps + Blood pumps = amazingness.
  24. purebred
    Guest
    purebred's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by iForce View Post
    I have done nothing but support USP labs on AM, or any other website for that manner. I am confused why people continually think I am bashing USP Labs, when it's the furthest thing from the truth possible.


    The OP asked for something "as good" as Jack3d. Now that means he no longer wants to purchase Jack3d, so by presenting him with end user feedback stating that they liked Mxv2 more than Jack3d, I am not hurting USP labs sales.



    I have backed up Pink Magic, Jack3d, and even Prime on this board. Had this been a Jack3d thread specifically talking about Jack3d, I would not have suggested Maximize V2.


    Either way, it shouldn't be an issue. If one product is better than another - it is what it is. Reps are too emotionally attached to their supplement line at time. Fortunately this wasn't one of those times but there's a plenitude of occasions where reps get bent out of shape after someone makes a comment leading to an epiphany that their product isn't the G.O.A.T.

    Life is tough. I know. Respect to the reps who maintain their composure and play their position.
  25. New Member
    Roguearthur's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    187
    Rep Power
    149
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    82.85%

    Jack3d doesn't really effect me, I took 2 scoops today and not much happened, the first time I took it, it helped a lot, is Anadraulic that much more powerful!?
  26. Elite Member
    djbombsquad's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    6,912
    Rep Power
    365471
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    3.57%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    anarchy
  27. Senior Member
    lyfespan's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    40
    Posts
    1,124
    Rep Power
    789
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    91.21%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    JUGGERNAUT, oragne

    OLD M-5

    N-ZERO(stim free)
  28. Elite Member
    djbombsquad's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    6,912
    Rep Power
    365471
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    3.57%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by purebred View Post
    AEN PreSurge Unleashed
    Nice choice too
  29. New Member
    ekdevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    214
    Rep Power
    190
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    53.15%

    buy gatorade powder,add creapure,and take a caffeine tablet(NO-doz or whatever brand) thats about 200mg per tab and a tablet of Geranium,a good one is Geranamine by Nutraplanet.its cheaper also.combine those ingredients you get same results(maybe better) and save money.if you have extra $,buy bulk beta alanine and add it.
  30. PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
    CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,885
    Rep Power
    9329
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    74.15%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by rochabp View Post
    white flood fruit punch taste pretty awesome.
    or you can try jac3d in different flavors like BBgum or fruit P
    Quote Originally Posted by gamer2be08 View Post
    Exactly, I switch up my pre workouts all the time. I have a top 4 now, and jack3d is in it. As well as ASGT, maximize v2 and white flood. Those are all top notch..
    yup, white flood is a great option and we have free samples via the link in my signature below
  31. Elite Member
    rochabp's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    5,194
    Rep Power
    216448
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    2.79%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by CONTROLLED LABS View Post
    yup, white flood is a great option and we have free samples via the link in my signature below
    this guy know how much i love WF, it is a great product. i personally love it to me its unlike any other honestly
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
  32. Elite Member
    oufinny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    32
    Posts
    5,947
    Rep Power
    177789
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    60.02%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Every time I run across threads like this it tends to make me laugh a little. The post USPLabs made above is spot on, Jack3d really is the basis for so many pwo products on the market now. Is it the best, who cares if it works for you. Personally it was my first love and I keep it around because I love the energy it gives me if I am doing an AM workout. That being said, there are some EXCELLENT alternatives on the market right now such as AS-GT, Maximize V-2, Ultima (for no stims), Ragnarok Ultra... the list goes on. I like to cycle through them and don't feel that there ever will be an absolute best one out there; everybody's bodies are different. I would love to try Pre-Max as well but can't justify the cost but others can and love it.

    My suggestion, get a bottle of both and see how you like them side by side. Both are not overly expensive and Jack3d has 3 flavors now so you are bound to find one you like. Something else to consider, not everyone responds well to caffeine/geranium based pwo products and if that is the case, I suggest you look into something else like AS-GT (caffeine, synephrine for stims) or Ultima for a non-stim alternative.
  33. Elite Member
    oufinny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    32
    Posts
    5,947
    Rep Power
    177789
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    60.02%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by rochabp View Post
    this guy know how much i love WF, it is a great product. i personally love it to me its unlike any other honestly
    Am I the only person who thinks WF is relatively weak sauce? I took a full dose of it and really didn't get much out of it... to be fair that was the fist year I was training so I may need to try it again.
  34. Elite Member
    rochabp's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    5,194
    Rep Power
    216448
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    2.79%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Am I the only person who thinks WF is relatively weak sauce? I took a full dose of it and really didn't get much out of it... to be fair that was the fist year I was training so I may need to try it again.
    thats what im noticing alot of people either think its okay or decent stuff but to my body it is freaking awesome no joke it sgives me wicked energy, focus and pumps are incomparable. the only that came close to giving that type of effect was shock therapy. Everybody is different though. although i do have some hemavoli havent tried but im stoked to try it in my next bicep workout.
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
  35. Elite Member
    oufinny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    32
    Posts
    5,947
    Rep Power
    177789
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    60.02%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by rochabp View Post
    thats what im noticing alot of people either think its okay or decent stuff but to my body it is freaking awesome no joke it sgives me wicked energy, focus and pumps are incomparable. the only that came close to giving that type of effect was shock therapy. Everybody is different though. although i do have some hemavoli havent tried but im stoked to try it in my next bicep workout.
    You are not the first to say the energy is top notch. I am not a huge fan of crazy stims, not now anyway since I am on a break, but do like them for AM workouts or when I am tired. I may have to try it again if someone has it around and I can get a scoop or two.
  36. Elite Member
    rochabp's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    5,194
    Rep Power
    216448
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    2.79%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    You are not the first to say the energy is top notch. I am not a huge fan of crazy stims, not now anyway since I am on a break, but do like them for AM workouts or when I am tired. I may have to try it again if someone has it around and I can get a scoop or two.
    i would send you some but i dont have any right now, i am broke as hell. . order from nutra amd get the sample or go to controlled labs sig and sign up for a free sample.
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
  37. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,976
    Rep Power
    10751511
    Level
    116
    Lv. Percent
    43.01%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Every time I run across threads like this it tends to make me laugh a little. The post USPLabs made above is spot on, Jack3d really is the basis for so many pwo products on the market now. Is it the best, who cares if it works for you. Personally it was my first love and I keep it around because I love the energy it gives me if I am doing an AM workout. That being said, there are some EXCELLENT alternatives on the market right now such as AS-GT, Maximize V-2, Ultima (for no stims), Ragnarok Ultra... the list goes on. I like to cycle through them and don't feel that there ever will be an absolute best one out there; everybody's bodies are different. I would love to try Pre-Max as well but can't justify the cost but others can and love it.

    My suggestion, get a bottle of both and see how you like them side by side. Both are not overly expensive and Jack3d has 3 flavors now so you are bound to find one you like. Something else to consider, not everyone responds well to caffeine/geranium based pwo products and if that is the case, I suggest you look into something else like AS-GT (caffeine, synephrine for stims) or Ultima for a non-stim alternative.
    this is a nice well thought out post-
  38. Elite Member
    oufinny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    32
    Posts
    5,947
    Rep Power
    177789
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    60.02%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by rochabp View Post
    i would send you some but i dont have any right now, i am broke as hell. . order from nutra amd get the sample or go to controlled labs sig and sign up for a free sample.
    I may get one of the really small ones on my next order to have around for a change. Something with no creatine for cardio is actually nice to have around that gives great energy.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. How much PH/DS equivalent to how much AAS.
    By brockles in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-06-2009, 03:31 PM
  2. ARIMIDEX-an OTC equivalent?
    By corsaking in forum 35 and Older
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-13-2008, 11:42 AM
  3. Closest Equivalent to Drysol?
    By Cardinal in forum OTC Drug
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 03-14-2006, 07:16 PM
  4. PS/PH Methyltestosterone equivalent
    By aznurse in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-18-2004, 03:42 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in