Cissus Drol VS AX's Advanced PCT...

WilteredFire

WilteredFire

Awards
  • Established
As the title says, If you have experience with both of these products or could share which may be better, and why...Id be interested in knowing.

Ive tried 1 bottle of Cissus Drol, I definately was keeping leaner and dropped a very small amount of bodyfat around the waistline around that time, But things could have been better. But for the price, I cant complain...

Today im started my first dose of AX's Apct primarily as I want to experiment with 6-bromo at 75mg's (3 caps) per day and see how effective it is for Estrogen control and if it can help me lean out quicker and possibly harden me up a notch. Going to keep my expectations low for now but I'll be happy with some leaning and hardening up even if its minimal.

So guys...Please do share any experiences or knowledge, and if anybody knows wether 3 caps of Cissus Drol vs 3 caps of AX's aPCT would be more effective for a Recomp?

Cheers guys :)

WilteredFire

WilteredFire

Awards
  • Established
For anybody that also reads this topic or replies, may I kindly ask would anybody know wether the 6-bromo in the Cissus-Drol is the alpha or beta isomer? Or is it a 50/50 alpha/beta 6-bromo?

Much appreciated for future reference incase I decide to do a 2 bottle Cissus-drol run next month right after this months Ax aPCT run, depending on things :)

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
bumpin this for u brother. i havent ran either but ive heard good things. i have 2bottles of cissusdrol tucked away right now. how was cissusdrol in the strength department?

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You can still find that stuff cissusdrol?