Any supps that reduced pimples?

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Anything supprise you? Or maby not supprice you? Ill start, my skin is better with ADAM than Vitamin Worlds multi.

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
Anything supprise you? Or maby not supprice you? Ill start, my skin is better with ADAM than Vitamin Worlds multi.
I have been applying a combination of diluted Organic Apple Cider Vinegar, and crushed up Aspirin (contains Salicylic Acid), to my face for a little over two weeks now and have been pleasantly surprised by the results. Not only is my face completely pimple free, my complexion also appears to be much more vibrant.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
I have been applying a combination of diluted Organic Apple Cider Vinegar, and crushed up Aspirin (contains Salicylic Acid), to my face for a little over two weeks now and have been pleasantly surprised by the results. Not only is my face completely pimple free, my complexion also appears to be much more vibrant.
How do you dilute your ACV?

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Mega dosed B5 vitamins, although i have read its not good to use for extended periods of time.

mDeezy

mDeezy

Awards
  • Established
Poseidon is supposed to be good for skin. For me, it improved my skin tone (had sort of a "glow") but did not clear it up completely.

mike103

mike103

Awards
go to dermatologist thy give u the best ****

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Haha I can already tell you what the derma will give you in order. all of it can be order from indian pharmacies too if your lazy.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Mega dosed B5 vitamins, although i have read its not good to use for extended periods of time.
Have you tried this? Ive heard that it breaks you out at first. Ive also heard that it can dry you out like Accutane, which I couldnt do with a job in the sun. That whole break out period might not work either with the whole, "Its summer and I whant to impress the ladies" thing.

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
B5 works exactly the same way that accutane works in the sense that it reduces the size of the sebum glands. As they shrink, the excess oil in them is forced to the top of the dermis, thus making you break out initially, but then afterward you are producing less oil and thus you reduce your acne.

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Fish oil is known to help clear skin.
It helps with overall skin health, but i take **** loads of fish oil and it has never done anything to clear my skin...

Minocycline is working though =]

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
to be honest i tried flawless and a little bit of eviscerate on them and ZAPPED em.

TipTopShape

TipTopShape

Awards
  • Established
before applying anything in our face first visit a dermatologist.

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
I've also read a number of user reviews stating Powerfull had helped clear minor cases of acne.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
B5 works exactly the same way that accutane works in the sense that it reduces the size of the sebum glands. As they shrink, the excess oil in them is forced to the top of the dermis, thus making you break out initially, but then afterward you are producing less oil and thus you reduce your acne.
Dose it have the same affact in your body? Ive heard of accutane causing dry joints, and Im already wearing my joints down.

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No it does not, but it can cause nerve damage if taken too long at high high doses.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
accutane works but its stress on the body, and if youre out in the sun all day i wouldnt go that route. dead aim mentioned the indian pharmacies.. A lot of the medications you can get from a derma you can get from online sites.. HOWEVER if you have insurance it may be cheaper to go seek professional help, and self medicating is not always the best solution. If you don't have insurance and you decide to get your meds online, start with milder medicines and work your way up if they don't work. Don't start with the strongest first.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Beat me to it... I have used accutane in the past, dried my skin out FAST, but I was concerned about what other side effects it might of had. B5 and Vinegar seem to be the best, I have used B5 with great success, but never tried Vinegar.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
At acne.org, they always say that improving digestion will help. Ive noticed my chronic diareah dissapear after only three days of switching from magnesium oxide to magnesium citrate. Hopefully, I won't have to take anything!

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
reps for the vinegar and asprin idea

is acne at 21 abnormal? just wondering, mine isnt terribly bad but its very annoying.

ive also heard anything that helps the liver will help acne. i tried milk thistle for acne a while back and i think i remember it did help but its been a while. i need to try it again

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
reps for the vinegar and asprin idea

is acne at 21 abnormal? just wondering, mine isnt terribly bad but its very annoying.

ive also heard anything that helps the liver will help acne. i tried milk thistle for acne a while back and i think i remember it did help but its been a while. i need to try it again
Milk Thistle helped me for a bit, but then I broke out to the point where people were actually commenting on my skin.

WilteredFire

WilteredFire

Awards
  • Established
No one seems to have brought up this solution so im going to give my own bit of info from experience. Using ACV diluted with some water or Rose water for 1-2 times a day for a few weeks will definately help facial complexion, but If you want something better that will kill the pimples properly and help remove pimple marks with consistent daily usage, you should get yourself some 1% Clindamycin Phosphate Gel/Cream. Me and my brother use it whenever we get the odd pimples now, it works wonders, since using it almost a year ago consistently for just over a month, we get very few pimples now. If im not mistake its a topical anti-biotic that will remove your pimples + marks if used properly. It might be a prescription med depending on where you live. If your not given a prescription for this, then screw the docs and screw the dermatologists and get it through other means online. My docs wouldn't understand and wanted to me to take oral anti-biotics and wouldn't listen to any of my advice, so I had to get it myself and do what I know is best for my health and will give me quick lasting results.

I can highly recommend these. I picked up around 10 tubes of this from the Far east when I went on holiday last year, cost under $1.50 each, and each tube should last you anywhere from 2-3 months with daily use. You need VERY small dab sized amounts on each pimple or pimple mark.

Forget accutane and other toxic alternatives, stick to the Clindamycin Phosphate 1% topical gel, if you want to know the brand I use, its called EryTop Gel. I hope you take this advice as its much better to use something like this then going down an oral anti-biotic or the accutane route, not to mention much cheaper and more effective. Dont forget to add in the ACV + Rose water thing I mentioned, that will help heaps too to restore health to your skin.

Much love.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
I can support the claim that Accutane seems to cause a terminal shrinking in the glands - after a 12 week "cycle" of Accutane procured from a research site,I have had a DRASTIC reduction in any breakouts for YEARS after cessation. I have even ran two cycles of Test + Tren-A and have only experienced mild scattered breakouts, NOTHING like what I used to endure while on cycle.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
accutane is some nasty stuff. my brother took it and had nosebleed a few times a week and his lips were white because they would be so dry.

my gf swears it messes with the brain function too, i havnt looked it up but ppl who are put on it at around 16yrs old usually do tend to be a little "off" at least the ppl ive seen. it may just be a coincidence, idk

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I can support the claim that Accutane seems to cause a terminal shrinking in the glands - after a 12 week "cycle" of Accutane procured from a research site,I have had a DRASTIC reduction in any breakouts for YEARS after cessation. I have even ran two cycles of Test + Tren-A and have only experienced mild scattered breakouts, NOTHING like what I used to endure while on cycle.
There is plenty of research that supports that claim lol... Accutane is used to rid people of acne PERMANENTLY.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Millennium Sport's multi MVP works wonders for my 18yr old. It has 150mg of Pantothenic per dose.

GregW

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I sometimes break out when it's humid in the summer down south even though I'm approaching 30. One thing that has helped has been semi-megadoses of Zinc. 2 pills of Zinc Glycinate (NOW brand) works very well for me. I started it because I read somewhere that Zinc can really help breakouts, and sure enough it did!

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Would a B-5 cycle have the same long term affect?

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
From what I have read once you stop taking B-5 the acne does come back, but I think it could be used during hormone fluctuations to prevent the outbreak and the stop taking it once your levels are back to normal.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Well, if people are gonna break out on B-5, and then breakout again when they stop taking it, I guess that's why it's not more popular.