t-boosters and aggression

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i have heard many people talk about aggression while taking test booster. I have tried many test boosters I have had increase in libido, and strength but have never had a increase in aggression

i feel like i have lost some of my edge in the aggression dpt over the last few years and would love to get it back any ideas ? ?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i have heard many people talk about aggression while taking test booster. I have tried many test boosters I have had increase in libido, and strength but have never had a increase in aggression

i feel like i have lost some of my edge in the aggression dpt over the last few years and would love to get it back any ideas ? ?
some get this effect from certain test boosters and som don't. as far as aggression is concerned dth seems to rate the highest-even though i like the product it never had this effect on me. i seem to get more aggressive on strong stims than i do on test boosters.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
some get this effect from certain test boosters and som don't. as far as aggression is concerned dth seems to rate the highest-even though i like the product it never had this effect on me. i seem to get more aggressive on strong stims than i do on test boosters.
dth will get you aggressive if you dose it for that purpose. the flip side is normally a reduced libido

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
im currently taking testopro,stoked,tcf-1, and asgt. everything is going good but still want more aggression. Roid rage minuse the roids would be nice

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Back in the days I got furious when I took Axis-HT :eek:
Even though I'm not a fan of BSN's products, I can vouch for this product - it did what it was supposed to - for me atleast :)

//CC

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Aggression has always been one of those motivational issues for me. If I were lacking, the aggression wouldn't be there no matter what I took. But for the most part, things like the original and 3rd (current) MassFX would raise my aggression levels more than anything else. Other Tboosters did to some degree, but not all the time. Though, I have to admit that I still see it as a mental issue. Get your head in the game, go in there and attack. Pumping aggressive tunes into your head and avoiding talking to other people while lifting helps, too. For that matter, on some of my better lifts, I've been alone in the weightroom and have actually turned the lights out to really set that dark, evil mood!!

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
try some bulgarian tribulus
i stop used trib awhile back, it makes my nipples puffy.

thanks for all the advice guys..i guess my problem isnt so much in the gym. its more outside of the gym i use to be super aggressive and now im almost to much of a nice guy, just want some of my edge back.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Testopro and Stoked to the point I have be carefull for aggression. DTH and Trib well I got some aggression from DTH early but nothing else. Trib I get nothing at all.

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
Activate Xtreme gets me aggressive against the weights, but thankfully not outside of the gym. Although i think that aggression outside the gym is mostly down to the genetics of the individual.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
on Drive and DTHC I got agression...

Drive....just made me "confident" in terms of aggression, I just felt...well agressive in anything I did I did it with energy and vigor.

DTHC....I did get kinda snappy at people and moody, but this is the point in time where I began wondering if I had low test and if playing with anything that raised or lowered it altered my mood. Now I got snappy, not as in "rage", just alil easier to irritate and really tired, yet was growing physically.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
on Drive and DTHC I got agression...

Drive....just made me "confident" in terms of aggression, I just felt...well agressive in anything I did I did it with energy and vigor.

DTHC....I did get kinda snappy at people and moody, but this is the point in time where I began wondering if I had low test and if playing with anything that raised or lowered it altered my mood. Now I got snappy, not as in "rage", just alil easier to irritate and really tired, yet was growing physically.
I forgot about Drive it was also very good ran it with RPM.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
T-911 & ASGT = Major road rage.. Killer gym aggression..

On Pink Magic now, day 3 and can already tell this is gonna be an aggressive run; im already starting to snap easily. Also, testicles starting to swell, and yesterday I had "growing pain"..

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
stims seem to make me more aggressive and short tempered than t-boosters. when i did 2 of the old stimx along with 2 bronkaid i was much more aggressive than normal. i agree with the others who have said that t-boosters make you feel more confident and motivated rather than agressive.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
stims seem to make me more aggressive and short tempered than t-boosters. when i did 2 of the old stimx along with 2 bronkaid i was much more aggressive than normal. i agree with the others who have said that t-boosters make you feel more confident and motivated rather than agressive.
Same for me that ephedra can cause me to be a nasty arse!!!!!