• RockStar
  • Established
For Those Curious:

Controlled Labs:
Orange Oximega Fish Oil x 3
Orange Oximega Greens x 1
White Flood x 1

Kirkland:
Fish Oil x 1 (don't really use this because of the Oximega)

Random:
B6 x 1
Melatonin x 1 (only use this when absolutely necessary)

AppNut:
IGF-2 x 1

Primordial Performance:
Toco-8 x2 (One mini tub and one 13 serving pouch - not visible)
EndoAmp x1
Superdrone-LV x1
Turinabol-LV x1
Sustain Alpha x1
Liver Juice x 2
iBCAA x 1
Creapure x1
CLA x 2

LG Sciences:
AGST x 1 (need to order more soon)

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thats a nice little collection right there

glad to hear that CGC is in there :)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
would probably take me 3-4 hours to get it all presentable :) and figure out what I can't take pictures of. a good bit is unlabeled too ;)

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
Just think of what we all could have done with the ridiculous amounts of money we've all spent over the years on supps, should we have chosen alternative life hobbies...

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah my collection is growing haha its sad when you look around and you can't find space anymore for the stuff. But i've been good and been cutting back on my supplement spending.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah my collection is growing haha its sad when you look around and you can't find space anymore for the stuff. But i've been good and been cutting back on my supplement spending.
Well a majority of what can be seen will be for the Turinabol-LV/Androhard stacked cycle (most of the primordial)

Nice stash Op!!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mine was nice and huge like that about February, now it has diminished after 4 months of good times! I did however run out of space in the pantry, three 5 pound protein jugs take up a lot of space apparently.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mine was nice and huge like that about February, now it has diminished after 4 months of good times! I did however run out of space in the pantry, three 5 pound protein jugs take up a lot of space apparently.
I can imagine, I wanted to get another 5lb'r from Nutra, a 5lb'r of Casein from Trutein, and possibly a tub of MAP. Would definitely fill up a pantry itself.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Saving for a rainy day im guessing? WATCH OUT RAIN!!!!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can imagine, I wanted to get another 5lb'r from Nutra, a 5lb'r of Casein from Trutein, and possibly a tub of MAP. Would definitely fill up a pantry itself.
I have some chocolate strawberry TruTein at home, it is freaking ridiculous how good it is. Took me 2 scoops before bed last night, woke up dry and surprisingly not hungry like I normally am. I am looking for the picture I took a while back to post in here, it is a good one, I call it the tower of power.

Here it is:

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

im sorry guys
im gonna stop

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Saving for a rainy day im guessing? WATCH OUT RAIN!!!!
Unfortunately, after my next cycle, a majority of it will be gone. Thats why I snapped a pic while it looks pretty.

I will actually be running Turinabol/Androhard stack.

So basically all of those Primordial products (minus staples like BCAAs and Creapure) will dissapear after that. I might use the IGF2 after PCT (giving like a 1 week break).

I have some chocolate strawberry TruTein at home, it is freaking ridiculous how good it is. Took me 2 scoops before bed last night, woke up dry and surprisingly not hungry like I normally am. I am looking for the picture I took a while back to post in here, it is a good one, I call it the tower of power.
Looking good man. Yea I had paid for the Trutein samples, damn-f'in-delicious.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was thinking about it i dunno where i could put everything to take a picture of my stash.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Here it is:

Lovin all the LG in there!!!

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
as soon as my orders arrive im gonna put you guys to shame

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lovin all the LG in there!!!
It's gotten a lot better, trust me. You should see it in a month or so, should make any LG fan/rep very proud ;). I don't go a day without at least my BC+EAA having a showing and most of the time there is Ghenerate helping me sleep like a baby as well. That is just the everyday fun, Natadrol and the others were just flat out good times.

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established

Not pictured:

(1) 5 lb. Dymatize Elite Whey Protein Isolate
(3) 5 lb. Dymatize Elite Gourmet Whey/Casein Protein
(1) 4 fl. oz. LG Sciences GHenerate
(1) 135 ct. LG Sciences MMV2
(1) 8 lb. Now Sports Carbo Gain
(1) 2 lb. Ultimate Nutrition Prostar 100% Whey

...as well as a few others, including a drawer full of vitamins.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you guys have way to much sh1t, no joke all i have is some creatine, protein, fish oils,and some caffeine pills. supp are supplemental not a must have. id rather have a good diet.

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
you guys have way to much sh1t, no joke all i have is some creatine, protein, fish oils,and some caffeine pills. supp are supplemental not a must have. id rather have a good diet.
You're preaching to the choir, rochabp... No one here suggested that supplement use replaced a "good diet."