Good natural supplement?

Dan 55

Awards
Body fuel's "Showdown"
bodyfuelforlife.com

1200mg total, it has 75mg formestane, testofen, bulgarian trib, longifoliajack, rhodiola rosea and rhaponticum carthamoids

i only have 23 posts so i cant post the link, sorry

Did some research and for my age i think the doses are safe and the product would be good. If anyone has any suggestions or comments i would love to hear. could i go back to back bottles like 6-8 weeks safely with this?

SkItZoId

SkItZoId

Awards
  • Established
Body fuel's "Showdown"
bodyfuelforlife.com

i only have 23 posts so i cant post the link, sorry

Did some research and for my age i think the doses are safe and the product would be good. If anyone has any suggestions or comments i would love to hear. could i go back to back bottles like 6-8 weeks safely with this?

Looks like a good testo booster. Yeah go upto 8 weeks. The formestane in it will be useful too, however orally its not as effective as a trandermal Formestane. But it looks a pretty solid supplement.

Ive just finished a bottle of Taurotest.

http://www.muscletalk.co.uk/TauroTest-Natural-Testosterone-Booster-m3774704.aspx

Have a butchers hook at that, it includes many testboosers, estro management and HGH enhancers. I really enjoyed this stuff. I used it with some creatine too for the forst 2 weeks and a clean diet.

I'll prob do it again in a month but assisted with some Transdermal Formestane. Looking forward to that :)

Dan 55

Awards
ya i know the transdermal is better but this is easier and for my age im sure it is fine. i know some guys and have read about the oral liquid formestane and they said it did exactly what its suppose to do so i think its fine. thanks for taking a look,and good luck

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Formestane isnt considered natural. Its a steroidal AI. If your are looking for a good natty supplement go with some DAA.I took some TCF-1 and had many symptoms of increased test within the 12 day period.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Formestane isnt considered natural. Its a steroidal AI. If your are looking for a good natty supplement go with some DAA.I took some TCF-1 and had many symptoms of increased test within the 12 day period.
75mg of oral formestane isn't enough to do anything anyways-so it's a moot point.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
75mg of oral formestane isn't enough to do anything anyways-so it's a moot point.
formestane is formestane. I was just pointing it out.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Go with real test if you want to raise you test levels.