Anything similar to DCP?

  1. Anything similar to DCP?


    I am about to run out of the last of my RPN DCP. Looks like it has been discontinued. Is there anything similar to it?


  2. Quote Originally Posted by glsa17 View Post
    I am about to run out of the last of my RPN DCP. Looks like it has been discontinued. Is there anything similar to it?
    you can buy the bulk powders and make them until the Re-release is out with another brand.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    you can buy the bulk powders and make them until the Re-release is out with another brand.
    I might do the bulk powders. Thanks.

    So DCP will be re-released under a different brand name or different company?
    Thanks for the reply. I appreciate it.
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by glsa17 View Post
    I am about to run out of the last of my RPN DCP. Looks like it has been discontinued. Is there anything similar to it?
    DCP is a one-of-a-kind product.


    Quote Originally Posted by glsa17 View Post
    So DCP will be re-released under a different brand name or different company?
    Review:
    Out of Stock RPN products...no restock
    LOW STOCK WARNING: DCP
    Last edited by Rosie Chee; 07-08-2010 at 01:30 PM. Reason: Correction.
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Scott View Post
    DCP is a one-of-a-kind product, and as a prop blend, you'd be experiementing a lot if you wanted to recreate it yourself.

    That is what I was afraid of. I dont think I would like to experiment that much.



    Review:
    Out of Stock RPN products...no restock
    LOW STOCK WARNING: DCP
    Thanks for the threads Rosie! I really appreciate your time and effort!

  6. Rosie I also replied under your initial response.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Scott View Post
    DCP is a one-of-a-kind product, and as a prop blend, you'd be experiementing a lot if you wanted to recreate it yourself.




    Review:
    Out of Stock RPN products...no restock
    LOW STOCK WARNING: DCP
    What Propietary blend you say?

    Tetradecylthioacetic Acid 250mg
    Salvia Miltiorrhiza Extract (Standardized For 40% Mixed Tanshinones) 250mg
    Propionyl-L-Carnitine 300mg
    Potassium Pyruvate 300mg
    Raspberry Ketones 100mg

  8. Quote Originally Posted by glsa17 View Post
    That is what I was afraid of. I dont think I would like to experiment that much.
    Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    What Propietary blend you say?

    Tetradecylthioacetic Acid 250mg
    Salvia Miltiorrhiza Extract (Standardized For 40% Mixed Tanshinones) 250mg
    Propionyl-L-Carnitine 300mg
    Potassium Pyruvate 300mg
    Raspberry Ketones 100mg
    ^^^Actually, MAxximal is right - my head isn't thinking straight today Sorry for the misdirection
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  9. by the sounds of it dcp might not get produced anymore under any brand name

  10. MAxximal - Thanks again.

    Rosie - No problem. It was with good intentions. Thank you anyways.

    giantbrandon - Thanks. That is what I have heard.

    I will buy the bulks and try to come as close as I can once all the bulk are back in stock.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by glsa17 View Post
    MAxximal - Thanks again.

    Rosie - No problem. It was with good intentions. Thank you anyways.

    giantbrandon - Thanks. That is what I have heard.

    I will buy the bulks and try to come as close as I can once all the bulk are back in stock.
    hard to find the salvia.

    any DGAT inhibitor will do, some DGAT inhibitors are, Piperdines (blackpepper extract), corosolic acid, urosolic acid.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by crazyfool405 View Post
    hard to find the salvia.

    any DGAT inhibitor will do, some DGAT inhibitors are, Piperdines (blackpepper extract), corosolic acid, urosolic acid.
    Thanks crazyfool! I appreciate it. I will look into those.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by crazyfool405 View Post
    hard to find the salvia.

    any DGAT inhibitor will do, some DGAT inhibitors are, Piperdines (blackpepper extract), corosolic acid, urosolic acid.
    Really "some DGAT inhibitors" works on the same manner os salvia?

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Scott View Post
    DCP is a one-of-a-kind product.
    Agreed. But OP, if you want something non-stimulating i recommend Lean Xtreme.
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

    Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    Really "some DGAT inhibitors" works on the same manner os salvia?
    i believe the only reason for inclusion was for DGAT inhibition, if theres an alternative function, i am unaware.

    But urosolic acid and corosolic acid are found in banaba, Even evodia r. species works as dgat inhibitor, and those all have more then 1 function.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by crazyfool405 View Post
    i believe the only reason for inclusion was for DGAT inhibition, if theres an alternative function, i am unaware.

    But urosolic acid and corosolic acid are found in banaba, Even evodia r. species works as dgat inhibitor, and those all have more then 1 function.
    Sweet

  17. Really appreciate Matt's passion, time and knowledge he put into making a product like DCP, and respect him for not making it a prop blend too. Looking forward to seeing DCP back in the market soon, would love to give this a run sometime

  18. Quote Originally Posted by WilteredFire View Post
    Really appreciate Matt's passion, time and knowledge he put into making a product like DCP, and respect him for not making it a prop blend too. Looking forward to seeing DCP back in the market soon, would love to give this a run sometime
    not prop blend,

    but very very SOLID ingredients.

    very smart man. Matt and Christine are super cool, genuinly nice people.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by crazyfool405 View Post
    hard to find the salvia.

    any DGAT inhibitor will do, some DGAT inhibitors are, Piperdines (blackpepper extract), corosolic acid, urosolic acid.
    Thanks crazyfool! I appreciate it. I will look into those.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by crazyfool405 View Post
    not prop blend,

    but very very SOLID ingredients.

    very smart man. Matt and Christine are super cool, genuinly nice people.
    Indeedy Doody

    We need more people like them in this industry. Fo' sho!

  21. Doubt it, it was really good stuff

  22. SNS has single ingredient TTA and RK caps. You could try those and add in some salvia
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Similar to The One?
    By onekickkawi in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10-29-2009, 07:09 PM
  2. anyone tried something similar?
    By kingalex1 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-07-2009, 01:06 AM
  3. Similar to M1T
    By machoman1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-02-2008, 05:19 PM
  4. Looking for something very similar...PH ONLY
    By SlowNSteady in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 10-22-2007, 06:41 PM
  5. M1t is similar to which aas?
    By sarcoplasm in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 12-18-2003, 06:25 AM
Log in
Log in