Marijuana Derivative Could Be Useful for Pain Treatment

SamuraiSid

Awards
I saw that article a while back... You dont need to do scientific studies to show mary-j helps with pain. Just ask any canuck!

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
without causing "side effects" lol those are what I'm going for though!

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
without causing "side effects" lol those are what I'm going for though!
Seriously, more good stuff comes out about weed every year, but they will always find an excuse not to legalize it.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
not like i give a **** about the legality of anything though

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established

GregW

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The synthetic cannabinoid (cannabis-related) compound, called MDA19, seems to avoid side effects by acting mainly on one specific subtype of the cannabinoid receptor. "MDA19 has the potential for alleviating neuropathic pain without producing adverse effects in the central nervous system,"
What are the side effects? Euphoria? A sense of well-being? Of course we should get rid of those nasty, unwanted things!

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
right??

people will do it wether its legal or not
Oh I do it too, but Im sick of the stigma. Im sick of watching people get drunk to the point of regretting it, when we'd all be better off with a little weed.

I cant wait for the day that they grow cannibus farms like tobacco farms, and everyworm in the dirt around it is high as ****.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Oh I do it too, but Im sick of the stigma. Im sick of watching people get drunk to the point of regretting it, when we'd all be better off with a little weed.

I cant wait for the day that they grow cannibus farms like tobacco farms, and everyworm in the dirt around it is high as ****.
yeah i'll take weed over alcohol please, and my liver and muscles agree with me

i'm glad i live in CA we might legalize this ****

http://articles.latimes.com/2010/mar/25/local/la-me-marijuana-initiative25-2010mar25

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The synthetic cannabinoid (MDA19) would be for those who live in an area where you cannot smoke it, but rather utilize its ability to help with those who are on pain management. I would gladly take this over Oxycontin, Hydrocodone, etc any day. Some cannot risk the chance, especially those who serve their country or in the private sector.

Hardnutcheck

Awards
Man made THC FTL.

They keep proving the benefits of Cannabis, Yet none of it will make headline use. Cannabis has much more than just THC, You need all the other Cannabinoids for the Synergy.

It's not an extract, It's synthetic.