Off PHs, Now What?

Dynasty90

Awards
After taking Diesel and Beast I have decided to be off pro hormones for at least a year. I don't want to become addicted to the stuff haha. I am looking to make more gains and need some recommendations on what to take to do so. Aside from consuming mass quantities of food, what supps will give me results? I know I shouldn't expect the 20+lbs and serious strength increases in a few weeks I got from PHs, but there has to be proven products that deliver.

What do you guys take after coming off PHs that still delivers great gains?

I was thinking keeping it simple with some whey, creatine, and maybe a pre workout supp, but will keep my options open...

Thanks for your time.

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i think the biggest thing to look for in supps is something that will help your recovery and recovery time. obviously protein is a given. past that i stick to creatine, glutamine, bcaa's... pre-workouts simply cause i find the pump motivating, i do not believe they actually offer anything in terms of gains.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Our new product Nata-D, (Natadrol) is a PH replacement, great for those who don't want to mess with PH's or just simply coming off of them..

I keep it simple coming of PH's, I just consume, Amino's, ASGT.. and make steady gains not like i would with PH's but fairly more then being on nothing..

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Creatine and BCAA. Tweak your program more often.

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Definitely a tough one for sure, nothing can compete with steroids...

Maybe look into ArA, a good preworkout supplement, high dosed leucine, and creatien/beta-alanine.

Most **** doesnt do anything and costs a lot of money though. What are your goals?

UKStrength

I would agree, much of the equation lies in your recovery, ability to maintain/improve your intensity in the gym and consistently remain in an anabolic state through dietary intake.

Perhaps look into intermittent use of a decent testosterone booster mate (Phyto-Testosterone cycled with TCF-1 would be an excellent choice) to increase your aggression and overall intensity in the gym.

Making sure your staple 'training' supplements are covered:

Creapure Creatine Monohydrate, BCAAs and Beta Alanine will all augment your gym performance and stimulate hypertrophy.

Focus on improving your diet towards a high protein (at least 2g protein/kg lean body mass), good sources of EFAs (e.g. EVOO, Omega-3s, saturated fats) and moderate carbohydrate intake to optimise your recovery from the gym and tip the hormonal balance towards as high a testosterone output as possible.

Hope this helps!

pool_shark

pool_shark

Awards
After taking Diesel and Beast I have decided to be off pro hormones for at least a year.

This statement confuses me. Are you referring to some of the Diesel test and Beast sports products, and are you under the impression that Diesel test and Beast sports products are PH's?

jcratty75

Awards
This statement confuses me. Are you referring to some of the Diesel test and Beast sports products, and are you under the impression that Diesel test and Beast sports products are PH's?
Diesel and Beast are just names of PH's not to be confused with the above products you mentioned

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
Do you mean dieselbolan and beastdrol? if so how was your beastdrol run?

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
After taking Diesel and Beast I have decided to be off pro hormones for at least a year. I don't want to become addicted to the stuff haha. I am looking to make more gains and need some recommendations on what to take to do so. Aside from consuming mass quantities of food, what supps will give me results? I know I shouldn't expect the 20+lbs and serious strength increases in a few weeks I got from PHs, but there has to be proven products that deliver.

What do you guys take after coming off PHs that still delivers great gains?

I was thinking keeping it simple with some whey, creatine, and maybe a pre workout supp, but will keep my options open...

Thanks for your time.
now that you are done with PH's you are in the thinking mans game of bodybuilding....
BCAA properly timed inbetween meals, Creapure, Beta alanine to increase your ability to push beynd failure.... and nutrient partitioners like methoxyisoflavone, and things for strength like testofen, would be a great idea,
id say this
IBCAA
Creapure
Phyto-testosterone
TCF-1
Divanil
and food would be great!!!

OnTheRoadTo

Awards
  • Established
I would say that your first priority should be taking ~6months off of hormonal supps (with the possible exception of some estrogen and cortisol control stuff) in order to get a good homeostasis state.

Things like high doses of forskolin (similar to pink magic) and stimulants can be safely used. I'd probably go in that direction, or just save my money.

Natadrol is kind of iffy - I would treat a ND cycle like 1/2 of a normal cycle. There are clearly some androgenic effects and probably limited suppression and definitely an impact on cholesterol. All of these markers should be considered where anabolics use is concerned.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ASGT, Pink Magic, testopro, phytotestosterone all great natty products..

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
i think the biggest thing to look for in supps is something that will help your recovery and recovery time. obviously protein is a given. past that i stick to creatine, glutamine, bcaa's... pre-workouts simply cause i find the pump motivating, i do not believe they actually offer anything in terms of gains.
Creatine and BCAA. Tweak your program more often.
These two say it all IMO. Focus on your diet, make sure your training works with you, and focus on recovery products. Dont fall for miracle supplements, stick to what's proven

As far as natural testosterone boosters NOTHING is going to make you feel ike you did when you were on PHs so I wouldnt touch that route. If you did try something, use D Aspartic Acid, there are scientific studies that proves it works.

Preworkouts, i believe theyre just about the pumps. They hype you up and get you focused on your workouts. If you spend money on any preworkout, one of the best ive tried is ASGT. I'll say this again, im not crazy about the taste but im not a stickler for taste with my supplements.

wontstop985

wontstop985

Awards
  • Established
Right now I'm taking DTHC, DAA, and clomid. Should be effective for raising test levels...

UKStrength

As far as natural testosterone boosters NOTHING is going to make you feel ike you did when you were on PHs so I wouldnt touch that route. If you did try something, use D Aspartic Acid, there are scientific studies that proves it works..
I would have to agree here, perfect for the recovery phase to boost testosterone and restore homeostasis quickly.

omg

omg

Awards
I would agree, much of the equation lies in your recovery, ability to maintain/improve your intensity in the gym and consistently remain in an anabolic state through dietary intake.

Perhaps look into intermittent use of a decent testosterone booster mate (Phyto-Testosterone cycled with TCF-1 would be an excellent choice) to increase your aggression and overall intensity in the gym.

Making sure your staple 'training' supplements are covered:

Creapure Creatine Monohydrate, BCAAs and Beta Alanine will all augment your gym performance and stimulate hypertrophy.

Focus on improving your diet towards a high protein (at least 2g protein/kg lean body mass), good sources of EFAs (e.g. EVOO, Omega-3s, saturated fats) and moderate carbohydrate intake to optimise your recovery from the gym and tip the hormonal balance towards as high a testosterone output as possible.

Hope this helps!
i agree all but why you hate carbs? is basic on bulk :grumpy:

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
I think the word moderate leaves itself open to interpretation. I have friends who won't gain ANY fat eating 400g of complex carbs in a day, and I myself feel like sh1t when I go under 100. 200 is a decent number for me, I do not bloat until I get closer to 300 and if I go over that, then I am just asking to blow up.

Moderate is a good choice, but you have to find out how carbs work with your body and find a middle ground. If you cut too many carbs out, you might go into a "recomp" but if you find that sweet spot you should see nice gains with little fat gains

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
DAA is awesome. just saying =]

UKStrength

I think the word moderate leaves itself open to interpretation. I have friends who won't gain ANY fat eating 400g of complex carbs in a day, and I myself feel like sh1t when I go under 100. 200 is a decent number for me, I do not bloat until I get closer to 300 and if I go over that, then I am just asking to blow up.

Moderate is a good choice, but you have to find out how carbs work with your body and find a middle ground. If you cut too many carbs out, you might go into a "recomp" but if you find that sweet spot you should see nice gains with little fat gains
Right there mate :)

I could post the oft-quoted 5-7gCHO/kgLBM but that doesn't apply to most of the guys on here (hard-training strength and power athletes) who are looking to primarily improve their physique not ensure that their glycogen levels are maxed-out constantly for performance.

I usually sit around 200g of CHO per day, that leaves me with enough room for protein and a good amount of fat. If I increase my other recreational sports for whatever reason, I'll bump the CHO to compensate.

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established
I agree with some of the above,
Phyto-Testosterone with TCF-1 would be an excellent choice to help with gains
also agree with soem of the basic supps:
Creapure Creatine Monohydrate, BCAAs and Beta Alanine, ASGT (PreWO) and whey protein will all help your performance and stimulate hypertrophy.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Right there mate :)

I could post the oft-quoted 5-7gCHO/kgLBM but that doesn't apply to most of the guys on here (hard-training strength and power athletes) who are looking to primarily improve their physique not ensure that their glycogen levels are maxed-out constantly for performance.

I usually sit around 200g of CHO per day, that leaves me with enough room for protein and a good amount of fat. If I increase my other recreational sports for whatever reason, I'll bump the CHO to compensate.
agreed... adjust according to output level

ekdevil

Awards
creapure,whey,eca. also optional,a cheap testbooster if you need help with libido and a sleep aid if you cant sleep,although i think both are unnecessary if you dont have problems with boners and sleeping.