caffeine in n.o. xplode

speed kills

Awards
i have 2 cans of no xplode that i have had for a while that a friend gave me a while back, i have not really got around to using them. i was curious tho, how much caffeine is in no xplode? anyone know? i cant find that bit of info anywhere online.

also, I have heard that arginine helps with sex drive, and that nitric oxide does as well. so would n.o. xplode help with that to any degree?

perhaps its a noob question, but idk.

suresha

Awards
  • Established
it'll also help the sterility and boost the sperm activity in males and aids in erectile dysfunction, and female impotence, along with improving blood circulation, so to answer your question, yes it'll help out in the sexual dept. also

speed kills

Awards
oh ok cool. i only take like 1/2 a scoop in the morning. i also heard it helps nutrients to be shuttled throught your body, im not sure if that ones true.

speed kills

Awards
does anyone know what a good n.o. supplement is besides no xplode? preferably one with the least caffeine but still very effective.
what about superpump?

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
does anyone know what a good n.o. supplement is besides no xplode? preferably one with the least caffeine but still very effective.
what about superpump?
Anadraulic State GT.. Best pre ever!! I have tried em all..

wsaucer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I am on ASGT right now. I am liken it so far too,but I haven't finished the bottle yet so I didnt want to suggest a product without me fully running it.

speed kills

Awards
do any of yall take an n.o. supplement in the morning, opposed to pre-workout? I read a while back in an article that its also beneficial to take it in the morning.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i started this yesterday seems to be pretty good, just wish it had a little bit more stim effect. i am a stim junkie..im gonna try adding one adrena-g to it today

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It has arganine in it- which is an amino acid that is said to dialate blood vessels

So it MAY increase blood flow to the organ

but thats about it