Weight Loss Stack/Supplement for losing 10 LBS.

pittguy578

Awards
32 year old male-5'9, 165 lbs. I work 4-5 days a week and always have eaten healthy (I was one of the few guys with an eating disorder) I am relatively muscular-not huge, but I can military press around 180 and can bench press 225 10 times.. I am just trying to lose about 6-10 pounds to get more definition-do not want to lose more than that. I take 5-6 GNC green tea capsules in the morning and take a little caffeine here and there throughout the day. I drink Glutamine before I go to bed....

Is there something am I missing? Or should I start down the road of a whole new stack? I already take plenty of other vitamins/nootropics (piracetam)

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
Info on your diet would be a good start, a simple shift in macro's could be the key. Are you taking EFA's as well ?

Wolfy3d2000

Wolfy3d2000

Awards
  • Established
Obviously diet is the important aspect to lose weight. You can take all the supplements you want, and you won't see progress if your diet isn't on point. But you know this, so I won't waste you're time. That being said, I've found that there are some supplements out there that can help tremendously with an on point diet. Personally, I enjoy supplements that can aid in some of the areas I experience discomfort when dieting, I.e. Fatigue and hungry. I really enjoyed my stack of PES Norcodrene and Alphamine for my last cut. Norco was awesome for crushing my appetite and one scoop of Alphamine twice a day gave me a nice energy boost throughout the day. Plus Raspberry Lemonade Alphamine is probably my favorite drink in earth, I could sip on that all day everyday. Anyways, good luck with your cut.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Strong bump! Hopefully OP lost the weight by now. :( :lol:

gentri

gentri

Awards
HaHa that's funny! But if anyone is still interested in this topic Athletic Xtreme has a supplement called Slim Fx that works great if you're looking for an appetite suppressant. It is a fat burner but when I was competing I used it simply because it made me not be hungry all the time, which is a big plus to me if you're on a very strict diet.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Strong bump! Hopefully OP lost the weight by now. :( :lol:
Hey man, slow and steady wins the race. He may be losing fat at a rate of 22 grams per week in order to preserve muscle.