Advice please- Low LH , low FSH Low Testosterone

kenfry13

Awards
Hello all,

I am not into bodybuilding but am suffering from low hormonal levels of LH, FSH and testosterone. And of course all the symptoms of low T and everything including fatigue, low libido , ED etc.

LH - 1.7
FSH - 1.3
Testosteronee - 210 ( scale 240-1400)

My doc prescribed 4 Test injections at 250 mg every 10 days. I felt better.

But 1 week after the last injection, I started feeling weak again (low libido, ED, fatigue etc.) and 2 weeks later I crashed completely. It seems I have returned to where I am.

I think the pituitary has shut down and synthetic test. injected did not help.

I know it's not a hormonal forum but I think you guys can relate to my problem. Please advise what will be my best options now. I am thinking to try nolva to kick start Pituitary and am thinking of a natural test. booster instead of injections for which I would like to have some advice.

Which test booster do you think is the best for naturally increasing T levels and which one works as good as injected T if there is any or even close to it? I have read many forum threads but natural testosterone boosting supplements is one topic on which no one seems to agree.

Your help is much appreciated.

Thank you.

tmilam

Awards
d-aspartic acid is your friend--love the stuff in bulk form from AM. I can tell a huge difference

broons

Awards
  • Established
DAA as mentioned above. Also Testopro is a popular natural test booster here and I believe someone had bloodwork that did show a test increase from taking it. Currently, I am taking diesel test pro and my libido and energy are off the chart.
Also Maybe look into your diet and see if there are any changes you can make there to support natural healthy test levels.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
you are better off posting in the anabolics section

you are looking at 2 options A) HRT B) restart your natural test system

there are a lot of therapies and routes for the latter. Look into hCG. You mention nolva, meh it might work to some degree, but correct me if i am wrong, nolva functions to increase test primarily via a "feedback loop" which occurs when it blocks estrogen receptors. Clomid works more directly to increase LH and FSH.

Test boosters may help but may not provide a long-term solution. For the long term solution, you need to raise FSH and LH. I'd go back to the doc and talk about hCG and clomid.