Amercial Pure whey...anyone uses it? feedback?
- 07-06-2010, 05:23 AM
- 07-06-2010, 05:36 AM
- 07-06-2010, 10:13 AM
did you mean American Whey?? and is it totally lactose free? thats what superhumanradio ad says but the label doesnt indicate that it is lactose free
07-06-2010, 12:15 PM
American Whey was busted for not having the proper nutritional information (not as much protein as advertised, more carbs and fat, undisclosed ingredients) and also had too many rats/bugs/contaminants in their facilities. It's cheap for a reason, stay away.
07-06-2010, 09:44 PM
hey guys..sorry i did mean 'American' . but i am talking about American pure whey. i believe the American whey you guys are talking about is different right??i saw some post about the clarification on another related thread.... or have i got this all the wrong way around??
07-06-2010, 09:45 PM
07-06-2010, 11:49 PM
07-07-2010, 06:19 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By CTDeuce in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 13Last Post: 01-26-2013, 09:18 PM
- By kruzedgar in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 01-15-2008, 12:45 PM
- By Drzman in forum NutraplanetReplies: 0Last Post: 04-12-2007, 09:04 PM
- By Sanosuke in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 11-06-2004, 11:57 AM
- By Pirate in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 05-28-2004, 05:02 PM