Help with stack

Miami335i

Miami335i

Awards
Hey guys, i just bought a box of bronkaid with 25mg of ephedrine sulfate. I was wondering if i can stack this with stimerex-es with ephedra? If so should i also take baby aspirin? And also i currently take NO shotgun will it be safe to take Shotgun with bronkaid and stimerex-es? Any input would be greatly appreciated thanks.

cowboy007

cowboy007

Awards
  • Established
Taking all those is abit rough.... You'll screw up your blood pressure big time. Ephedrine isnt overly effective in doses higher than 25mg. Use 25mg bronkaid, 200mg caffeine (can buy caff pills anywhere for like $3), and the aspirin. Run it x3 each day..you'll be happy. Its the best stack you can buy, and its the cheapest!

Miami335i

Miami335i

Awards
Taking all those is abit rough.... You'll screw up your blood pressure big time. Ephedrine isnt overly effective in doses higher than 25mg. Use 25mg bronkaid, 200mg caffeine (can buy caff pills anywhere for like $3), and the aspirin. Run it x3 each day..you'll be happy. Its the best stack you can buy, and its the cheapest!
Thanks 4 the advice man , ive been taking the eca stack twice a day for 3 days and ive lost 2 lbs so far

UKStrength

Thanks 4 the advice man , ive been taking the eca stack twice a day for 3 days and ive lost 2 lbs so far
That's great results mate, but I would agree with everyone else and not stack it with anything else. Are you stacking it with anything else? Topical fat loss products such as: DermaTherm Target, Eviscerate, Napalm etc. are awesome when combined with thermogenics such as ECA.

cowboy007

cowboy007

Awards
  • Established
You dont need to stack anything, but remember to cycle. After about 6 weeks, the effects will diminish. Take four or five days, maybe a week off, then start the stack again.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i love me some ECA
im a believer after just one cycle almost done, i love it for cutting

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, i just bought a box of bronkaid with 25mg of ephedrine sulfate. I was wondering if i can stack this with stimerex-es with ephedra? If so should i also take baby aspirin? And also i currently take NO shotgun will it be safe to take Shotgun with bronkaid and stimerex-es? Any input would be greatly appreciated thanks.
I WOULD NOT rec you stacking those together!! just stick with the ephedrin and asprin, if anything I wold rec the bronkaid with DERMATHERM TARGET + asprin.