Ajinomoto Amino Acids

drummerzrus

Awards
So I received several samples from Ajinomoto of; L-Leucine, L-Valine, L-Isoleucine and Mixed IBCAA's. The only thing that concerns me is that with the first three comes MSDS's and they say things like under the First Aid Measures: Ingestion : Rinse out Mouth with water, if neccessary seek medical attention, also things like avoid skin contact.

I was just wondering for obvious reasons if these were safe, I was under the understanding they could be mixed just as normal BCAA's...if anyone has any knowledge of these products please feel free to shed light on this situation.

Thanks in advance.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
its just a legal thing, was the MSDS for IBCAA directly??? could you post it?
i use ajinomoto IBCAA from primordial performance and freaking LOVE them..... i havent found anything better than primordials connection with ajinomoto, as its where they get their beta-alanine, GPLC and arginocarn as well

sluggy

sluggy

Banned
Awards
  • Established
its just a legal thing, was the MSDS for IBCAA directly??? could you post it?
i use ajinomoto IBCAA from primordial performance and freaking LOVE them..... i havent found anything better than primordials connection with ajinomoto, as its where they get their beta-alanine, GPLC and arginocarn as well
Why do you feel the IBCAAs are better than plain old bulk bcaa?

sluggy

sluggy

Banned
Awards
  • Established
other than "good quality" and "it dissolves completely", what are your other reasons?
I've been trying to avoid the questionable 'low quality' chinese bulks since I heard that they've been processing human and animal hair into bcaas... That scares and disgusts me.

I'll pay extra for non-hair based bcaas. :scared1:

drummerzrus

Awards
Actually the only one with the half normal MSDS was the IBCAA and it said on it to be treated as food. The other ones have a very formal MSDS in which it looks like I am dealing with chemicals and should take extreme caution hah so it threw me off a bit.

Ex. L-Valine

Section 3 - Hazards Identification :
Route of Entry:.....Eye Contact, Skin contract, inhalation, ingestion
Skin Contact......May cause mild irriatation, avoid skin contact.
Eye Contact....May cause eye irritation

(all of this seems normal)

Section 06- Accidental Release Measures

Leaks and Spills: Avoid creating dust, do not allow product to enter sewers or waterways. Use appropriate tools to put the spilled material in a convenient waste disposal container. [Wear protective clothing during cleanup.]

I just don't get when it says things like that "wear protective clothing during cleanup", it seems a bit odd for a supplement.

You could be right though, just for the legality side of samples such as raw ones like this.

niCe99

niCe99

Awards
  • Established
I've been trying to avoid the questionable 'low quality' chinese bulks since I heard that they've been processing human and animal hair into bcaas... That scares and disgusts me.

I'll pay extra for non-hair based bcaas. :scared1:
what are these ajinomoto amino acids processed from?

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
all the products I have tried with these bcaa's in it have been great instantized aminos for the win

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
other than "good quality" and "it dissolves completely", what are your other reasons?
Purity is quality

With amino acids, purity means quality. So if you're interested in making a nutraceutical or food product containing amino acids, you'll want to know more about AjiPure from Ajinomoto.

Ajinomoto, is the global leader in the research, production and sales of amino acids. They were among the first to make pharmaceutical-grade amino acids; they literally invented the process. So their amino acids are between 99% and 100% pure. No one else comes close—the impurities in other brands can be as much as six times higher.

In fact, amino acids from Ajinomoto are widely used in intravenous solutions, infant formulas and other specialty medical products.

I just ordered Some ajinomoto BCAA's and they will be in tomorrow. it will be my first experience with them. I'll let ya'll know what my thoughts are.

805bgtymer

Awards
I got 2 bottles of Primordial performance instantized amino's...the best hands down...tried almost all of em...defenitely worth every dollar!!!!

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
Purity is quality

With amino acids, purity means quality. So if you're interested in making a nutraceutical or food product containing amino acids, you'll want to know more about AjiPure from Ajinomoto.

Ajinomoto, is the global leader in the research, production and sales of amino acids. They were among the first to make pharmaceutical-grade amino acids; they literally invented the process. So their amino acids are between 99% and 100% pure. No one else comes close—the impurities in other brands can be as much as six times higher.

In fact, amino acids from Ajinomoto are widely used in intravenous solutions, infant formulas and other specialty medical products.

I just ordered Some ajinomoto BCAA's and they will be in tomorrow. it will be my first experience with them. I'll let ya'll know what my thoughts are.
Like Funkd0c said. Ajinomoto is not another supplement company that is pushing products on the market. They are the leaders world wide in amino acids and you know exactly what you are getting from them. If you can Ajinomoto brand, why bother with another product, unless it is a price issue.

I got 1lb for $30.

niCe99

niCe99

Awards
  • Established
well, let me know if the ajinomoto amino acids benefit you in other ways that other sources of bcaas dont. i would be very interested to hear your opinion

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Like Funkd0c said. Ajinomoto is not another supplement company that is pushing products on the market. They are the leaders world wide in amino acids and you know exactly what you are getting from them. If you can Ajinomoto brand, why bother with another product, unless it is a price issue.

I got 1lb for $30.
I got 1lb for $20 before shipping :D

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why do you feel the IBCAAs are better than plain old bulk bcaa?
have you tried mixing regular BCAA???? it got more foam on it than a beer poured by a 2yr old out of a tap.... i prefer to not inhale the powder i rather just drink it..... mixability and the fact that i trust the hell out of ajinomoto is a huge bonus for me