Activate Xtreme+ Novedex XT

speed kills

Awards
Has anyone ever stacked these two, and if so, what kind of results did u get from it?

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
I've seen them stacked a lot and the feedback is very favorable. I have ran a similar stack myself, only with ATD (not the novdex product) and it was a great cycle. In 4 weeks i went up 5lbs.

Smooth001

Smooth001

Awards
Careful with the novedex xt- the stuff works but can seriously hurt libido

speed kills

Awards
Careful with the novedex xt- the stuff works but can seriously hurt libido
for real man. i did a standalone cycle of novedex xt starting with 2 pills for the 1st 2 weeks, and my penis became just for show.

in this cycle, i might just do 1 a night, or even stagger that dose

Smooth001

Smooth001

Awards
I'm glad that I wasn't the only one that had issues with that stuff. It does work though- I give them that

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
is 6 bromo anything like 6 oxo?
6 bromo an AI?

speed kills

Awards
I'm glad that I wasn't the only one that had issues with that stuff. It does work though- I give them that
how long did it take u to recover from those sides? it has been a few weeks since i was on it, and im wondering if its all in my head about still experiencing the libido loss.

Smooth001

Smooth001

Awards
Should be out of the system within 3 days... depending on how long you were on it.
I never run that sh*t past 30. I like to use it for added insurance after Nolva

speed kills

Awards
Should be out of the system within 3 days... depending on how long you were on it.
I never run that sh*t past 30. I like to use it for added insurance after Nolva
o wow, i didnt know that, i thought that libido loss would last for much longer.

are u talking about for added assurance against an estrogen rebound from the nolva (tamox)?

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
atd never really effected my libido at higher doses... but it did make me lactate (not joking)

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
no clue at all. it makes no sense. its from too much prolactin but not sure how too little estrogen boosts it that much

speed kills

Awards
im not too knowledgeable about that topic. what causes prolactin?... without changing the topic of the thread

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
prolactin is just a hormone, increases from hormone imbalances. too high and u produce breast milk and libido will drop.

speed kills

Awards
prolactin is just a hormone, increases from hormone imbalances. too high and u produce breast milk and libido will drop.
but is there something that can raise levels?
i thought i heard before that wanking it can cause it to increase.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
but is there something that can raise levels?
i thought i heard before that wanking it can cause it to increase.
indeed, the prolactin raise post ejaculation is temporary, tho. and it is what causes the refractory period where you just arnt feeling sexual at all anymore.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
indeed, the prolactin raise post ejaculation is temporary, tho. and it is what causes the refractory period where you just arnt feeling sexual at all anymore.
im guessing thats why carbegoline is said to help with multiple orgasm in short period of time

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
im guessing thats why carbegoline is said to help with multiple orgasm in short period of time
yup yup, it'd be fun to try but i hear there are nasty sides

speed kills

Awards
so if its temprary, is it non sense when ppl say that it leads to lower test levels?

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
what kind of sides?
bad ones lol. i dont know first hand so i cant tell u whats the most pronounced but if u google it theres a lot of info. best natural source of lowering it would be vitex. its very cheap. also there is a form of vitamin b6 that helps lower it well. i think prolactin goes down when dopamine goes up so those GH stimulating supplements will help. mainly the ones based around mucuna pruriens (L-dopa)

ive used only vitex personally and it did work, but it take a little while to start working (~2 weeks for me to notice a difference). ive heard it helps some ppl last longer in bed, as does mucana pruriens. didnt notice much difference personally but everyone reacts differently.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
bad ones lol. i dont know first hand so i cant tell u whats the most pronounced but if u google it theres a lot of info. best natural source of lowering it would be vitex. its very cheap. also there is a form of vitamin b6 that helps lower it well. i think prolactin goes down when dopamine goes up so those GH stimulating supplements will help. mainly the ones based around mucuna pruriens (L-dopa)

ive used only vitex personally and it did work, but it take a little while to start working (~2 weeks for me to notice a difference). ive heard it helps some ppl last longer in bed, as does mucana pruriens. didnt notice much difference personally but everyone reacts differently.
vitex huh?
im gonna try it
i have some puffy nips sometimes during the day, but sometimes they get reallytight and hard so idk

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
vitex huh?
im gonna try it
i have some puffy nips sometimes during the day, but sometimes they get reallytight and hard so idk
i have puffy nips too. it makes me self conscious as hell. i find going to single digit bf is the only way to get rid of it. mine look fine when hard but othertimes in a tight white t shirt... looks like i have gyno a lil bit (im about 15% now)

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
atd never really effected my libido at higher doses... but it did make me lactate (not joking)
why would that be?
no clue at all. it makes no sense. its from too much prolactin but not sure how too little estrogen boosts it that much
This is weird considering dopamine agonists are usually used in conjunction with a SERM or AI to treat a case of male lactation.

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established

Vitex comes from the chaste tree. Monk's used to use it to control their libido during their vow of chastity. I personally avoid it as it may lower LH and testosterone in the long run.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19070148
http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=1&ved=0CBIQFjAA&url=http://journals.ut.ac.ir/download?service=articleFileService&f=HP%2FL%2BiAfwt4%3D&ei=DDc0TPjdHofQjAeqk-SWBg&usg=AFQjCNEPMeUYB0Y97Y1ZpPyhTmELMNWb2w

While both are rodent studies, there is more research into mucuna for the same desired effect so i'd stick with that.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i have puffy nips too. it makes me self conscious as hell. i find going to single digit bf is the only way to get rid of it. mine look fine when hard but othertimes in a tight white t shirt... looks like i have gyno a lil bit (im about 15% now)
its weird cuz its only sometimes not all the time