Awesome pre-workout stack

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
Been using the following for the past 3 wokout days and find it to be fantastic. I encourage others to try.
-1 anabolic pump (wait 15 minutes)
-2 scoops ASGT (wait another 15 minutes)
-10 Hemavol tabs
then I wait 15 minutes and leave for the gym. By the time I am warmed up and ready to lift, I already have a massive full body pump going on and in the zone. This will be my PW protocol for a while. I've been recomping the last few months an will be starting a cycle in a month or two but wanted to get to a certain level of coditioning first without the anabolic assistance. I think this pw stacks will aide in my goal!

FYI, this stack still kicks ass on my keto days (the AP doesn't seem to make me hypo in the absence of carbs)

rob211080

Awards
I'm happy with 2 black cats that looks expensive.

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
A little pricey but it delivers the goods!

greekstallion

Awards
way too much **** in you body...just keep it simple,creatine+caffeine tablet+beta alanine=good energy,good pumps

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Leggo!!! What's up buddy?!?!

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
Yo Trip, what it is cuz? Long time no chat! You been good?

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
way too much **** in you body...just keep it simple,creatine+caffeine tablet+beta alanine=good energy,good pumps
Nah, not way too much. I always keep it simple and thought I would give this combo a whirl. Still very impressed every time I work out

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Been using the following for the past 3 wokout days and find it to be fantastic. I encourage others to try.
-1 anabolic pump (wait 15 minutes)
-2 scoops ASGT (wait another 15 minutes)
-10 Hemavol tabs
then I wait 15 minutes and leave for the gym. By the time I am warmed up and ready to lift, I already have a massive full body pump going on and in the zone. This will be my PW protocol for a while. I've been recomping the last few months an will be starting a cycle in a month or two but wanted to get to a certain level of coditioning first without the anabolic assistance. I think this pw stacks will aide in my goal!

FYI, this stack still kicks ass on my keto days (the AP doesn't seem to make me hypo in the absence of carbs)
damn taht is a lot of NO stuff bro, id love to see GPLC in there as well but hey thats just me, if you're a fan of hemavol you really ought to try out Maximize v2! its great stuff, and better stims package than ASGT in my opinion

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Solid stack bro.. I have been preaching forever, food pumps+blood pumps are the best yet.

You have that, anabolic pump for food, hemavol for blood.. cant get any better!

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
have you tried a free sample of white flood? it may change your mind (check out the link in my signature below for the free sample)
Thanks. No need for samples. I have a few 320 count bottles of WF tabs in the cupboard. I love WF and might sub the WF for the ASGT here and there. I've burned thru a few bottles of it and it works very well. I've always used it with GB for sweet pumps

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
Solid stack bro.. I have been preaching forever, food pumps+blood pumps are the best yet.

You have that, anabolic pump for food, hemavol for blood.. cant get any better!
Yep, food and blood pumps rule. Looking forward to getting on cycle soon. Waiting for the wife to get pregnant first though. It's been a while since my last cycle (1t tren & epi- 6 wks) and I miss being on. Sucks that I have a boatload of transdermals an don't see myself using them again for a while. Next cycle will be 6-8 wks hdrol/androhard