Slin-Sane...how good is it? - AnabolicMinds.com

Slin-Sane...how good is it?

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. New Member
    jlip's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Age
    25
    Posts
    41
    Rep Power
    78

    Reputation

    Slin-Sane...how good is it?


    Thinking about picking some up, wanted to see what people thought of it.

  2. Banned
    sluggy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    499
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by jlip View Post
    Thinking about picking some up, wanted to see what people thought of it.
    It's awesome! Solid staple. Like P-Slin + norvaline for 1/2 price.
  3. Professional Member
    tnubs's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    3,248
    Rep Power
    23617

    Reputation

    not AS strong as p-slin pill for pill, but if u take 2 slin sane id say its a little stronger than one pslin pill. good stuff regardless.
    CELTIC LABS REP
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    dlucks's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    335
    Rep Power
    850

    Reputation

    Didn't do anything for me, along with P-slin.

    Recompadrol looks like the best choice right now.
  5. Advanced Member
    zombiemuscle's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    606
    Rep Power
    362

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by dlucks View Post
    Didn't do anything for me, along with P-slin.

    Recompadrol looks like the best choice right now.
    I spent 37 bucks on recompadrol and it has 180 pills. give it a shot. it works for me. i actually drove myself into a low blood sugar state at work one day cuz i didnt get enough carbs. its been less than a week and i am being told by family that ive lost fat in the midsection.
  6. Elite Member
    djbombsquad's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    6,848
    Rep Power
    353386

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I took slin slain and it is only good if your post workout shake does not do what slin slain does. My post workout shake has the right protein to carb ratio with the right amount of chromium nicotinate and does wonders for me. So I did not notice any thing from it. Does not mean it does not work. Just means I don't have to buy extra carbs and a slin product for post work out. Much more convenient for me to have one bottle vs having protein and carbs and a slin product. 1 bottle vs 3.
  7. New Member
    dlucks's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    335
    Rep Power
    850

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by zombiemuscle View Post
    I spent 37 bucks on recompadrol and it has 180 pills. give it a shot. it works for me. i actually drove myself into a low blood sugar state at work one day cuz i didnt get enough carbs. its been less than a week and i am being told by family that ive lost fat in the midsection.
    Do you feel full, more vascular?
  8. Advanced Member
    zombiemuscle's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    606
    Rep Power
    362

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by dlucks View Post
    Do you feel full, more vascular?
    I don't know, I always feel more vascular. I go to the gym and it makes me feel full anyways. I think of the pump thing as marketing. This product definitely modifies my body's response to carb intake, and can send me into a low blood sugar state if not eating enough carbs. Recompadrol truely is a nutrient partitioner in respect that I have been eating more and losing weight in the midsection.

    I should tell you though that I've been using primordial performance's creapure, beta-alanine, and iBCAA. They've really improved my performance in the gym and bedroom. A scoop of creapure before the deed and I'm ready to go!
  9. Board Sponsor
    Royd The Noyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,234
    Rep Power
    622648

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I didnt really like it tbh.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

  10. New Member
    CHANcore's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    57
    Rep Power
    101

    Reputation

    Haven't noticed much from it, honestly. Experienced more from p-slin.
  11. Professional Member
    Outstanding's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,461
    Rep Power
    2875

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by jlip View Post
    Thinking about picking some up, wanted to see what people thought of it.
    Very...... VERY good.

    Although not advocated on the label, I have recently (past week of training) increased the pre workout dosage to 4 caps 15 minutes prior to my pre-workout meal; and I can objectively say I have achieved the sweet spot of efficacy - I am extremely impressed. I'm nearly able to realize a fully engorged pump and blood flow increase after my FIRST warm up set now; I would highly recommend this product.
  12. New Member
    goonstopher's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Age
    31
    Posts
    386
    Rep Power
    251

    Reputation

    Ha I hate you all. I am broke as hell and I bought some and I am doubting it.

    Oh well it got me over $100 on my order from the store I got it from and with the extra $5 off for going over 100 if only cost $15 and they didn't sell recompadrol
  13. New Member
    dlucks's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    335
    Rep Power
    850

    Reputation

    just got slinshot and recompadrol for 55 shipped. yeah budday!
  14. Professional Member
    Outstanding's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,461
    Rep Power
    2875

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by dlucks View Post
    just got slinshot and recompadrol for 55 shipped. yeah budday!
    You're going to LOVE it

    Nice deal by the way, especially including shipping. Keep us posted.

    I will be starting my summer log this week, which will include my first experience with Recompadrol, among other compounds.
  15. New Member
    dlucks's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    335
    Rep Power
    850

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Outstanding View Post
    You're going to LOVE it

    Nice deal by the way, especially including shipping. Keep us posted.

    I will be starting my summer log this week, which will include my first experience with Recompadrol, among other compounds.
    I cant wait! I have RPN and primaforce Havoc, just sayin.....
  16. Advanced Member
    The_Reverend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Age
    37
    Posts
    892
    Rep Power
    550

    Reputation

    Today was my 3rd day using Slin-Sane. I take 1 cap 15 minutes before consuming my weight gainer. (roughly 75 grams of carbs) I've noticed a nice full feeling the rest of the day along with an improved pump at the gym. My biceps felt like bursting after finishing my second set of hammer curls!
  17. Elite Member
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,829
    Rep Power
    767474

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Its good stuff, although I feel that pslin is a tad stronger.
  18. New Member
    Dirty Gerdy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    73

    Reputation

    I'm loving it, great pumps and vascularity. I'm also getting that feeling of my muscle being pumped/full all day.
  19. Advanced Member
    Dizmal's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  232 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Age
    36
    Posts
    548
    Rep Power
    367

    Reputation

    I take and like it. I feel hypo if I don't eat enough carbs. Been through 2 bottles and on my 3rd.
  20. New Member
    andrewT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    89
    Rep Power
    118

    Reputation

    are these nutrient repartitioners supposed to shuttle the carbs into your muscles rather than being stored as fat? Or are they for body recomposition/weight loss?
  21. Banned
    crazyfool405's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,431
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by andrewT View Post
    are these nutrient repartitioners supposed to shuttle the carbs into your muscles rather than being stored as fat? Or are they for body recomposition/weight loss?
    technically they upregulate glut4 in both muscle an adipose, just so happens they antagonize the gene transcription of adipogenicy at the same time.

    Therefore LESS fat gain and better muscle to fat ratio.

    Also better/improved lipid values. Better glucose control, which can lead to weight loss and increase in GH production.
  22. New Member
    andrewT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    89
    Rep Power
    118

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by crazyfool405 View Post
    technically they upregulate glut4 in both muscle an adipose, just so happens they antagonize the gene transcription of adipogenicy at the same time.

    Therefore LESS fat gain and better muscle to fat ratio.

    Also better/improved lipid values. Better glucose control, which can lead to weight loss and increase in GH production.
    hmm interesting

    does anyone take this stuff long term? looking at recompadrol it says to stop every 6 weeks, I am guessing to prevent decrease in sensitivity?
  23. Banned
    crazyfool405's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,431
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by andrewT View Post
    hmm interesting

    does anyone take this stuff long term? looking at recompadrol it says to stop every 6 weeks, I am guessing to prevent decrease in sensitivity?
    its to prevent build up in tissues (from eloemental vanadium), however i havent been off it in about 4 months, and the HCA acts as a decent chelator and it should cause absolutly no problems what so ever.
  24. New Member
    jlip's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Age
    25
    Posts
    41
    Rep Power
    78

    Reputation

    I didn't expect this to be such a burning question ha. Thanks for all the input guys.
  25. Advanced Member
    zombiemuscle's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    606
    Rep Power
    362

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by crazyfool405 View Post
    its to prevent build up in tissues (from eloemental vanadium), however i havent been off it in about 4 months, and the HCA acts as a decent chelator and it should cause absolutly no problems what so ever.
    I plan to make recompadrol a staple as well hehe. i just had a couple caps before lasagna mmm!
  26. Banned
    crazyfool405's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,431
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by zombiemuscle View Post
    I plan to make recompadrol a staple as well hehe. i just had a couple caps before lasagna mmm!
    mmm lasagna, one of my faves, i fee like garfeild the cat!
  27. Professional Member
    Outstanding's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,461
    Rep Power
    2875

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by zombiemuscle View Post
    I plan to make recompadrol a staple as well hehe. i just had a couple caps before lasagna mmm!
    I will be starting on the Slin Sane, M-Drol, Recompadrol (and hopefully AlphaT2 if they ever ship the package they committed to) summer/fall Recomp Monday
  28. New Member
    goonstopher's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Age
    31
    Posts
    386
    Rep Power
    251

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Outstanding View Post
    I will be starting on the Slin Sane, M-Drol, Recompadrol (and hopefully AlphaT2 if they ever ship the package they committed to) summer/fall Recomp Monday
    Man thats what I am doing!

    I am waiting on alpha tt2 samples before buying but am running low t3.

    Also seeing if I have money for recompadrol but running slin sane and beastdrol
  29. Elite Member
    Young Gotti's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    5,378
    Rep Power
    986722

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    is that safe? SD and a fat burner? won't it cause blood pressure issues higher than it does already.....and i had slin sane during my mdrol run...i was told nutrient repartioners are worthless on cycle....the sdrol with do that already...save the recomp or slin sane for pct
  30. New Member
    goonstopher's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Age
    31
    Posts
    386
    Rep Power
    251

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    is that safe? SD and a fat burner? won't it cause blood pressure issues higher than it does already.....and i had slin sane during my mdrol run...i was told nutrient repartioners are worthless on cycle....the sdrol with do that already...save the recomp or slin sane for pct
    Totally not true on the second part...

    Insulin on steroids is one of the main reasons todays pros are so much bigger than in the past.
  31. Professional Member
    Outstanding's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,461
    Rep Power
    2875

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Reverend View Post
    Today was my 3rd day using Slin-Sane. I take 1 cap 15 minutes before consuming my weight gainer. (roughly 75 grams of carbs) I've noticed a nice full feeling the rest of the day along with an improved pump at the gym. My biceps felt like bursting after finishing my second set of hammer curls!
    It kicks in FAST... that's my favorite aspect of Slin Sane. I've been so impressed by SS, I am considering trying Protocol as well.
  32. Professional Member
    Outstanding's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,461
    Rep Power
    2875

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by crazyfool405 View Post
    its to prevent build up in tissues (from eloemental vanadium), however i havent been off it in about 4 months, and the HCA acts as a decent chelator and it should cause absolutly no problems what so ever.
    I'll be going full bore with Recompadrol Monday, and will also continue with Slin Sane. I have truly become a believer in HCA, and should also mention I don't feel an "off cycle" is critical by any means. The amount of vanadium from what I can gather/surmise isn't enough to cause any type of health concerns.

    I ran Glycobol for months on end, and as much as it pains me to admit it (because of the high cost, and my overall support and belief in and that AI is a great company) it was lackluster in overall effect - and to punctuate that point, I was dieting with perfection and training with immeasurable intensity. However, I never used AI's Glycobol within the context of an off season hypercaloric regimen... perhaps that is where it would truly shine, partitioning macros favorably and increasing muscle fullness and capacity.

    Sorry for any spelling errors... typing on my cell phone
  33. Professional Member
    Outstanding's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,461
    Rep Power
    2875

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    is that safe? SD and a fat burner? won't it cause blood pressure issues higher than it does already.....and i had slin sane during my mdrol run...i was told nutrient repartioners are worthless on cycle....the sdrol with do that already...save the recomp or slin sane for pct
    This, in all honesty, is a VERY good post. Thanks for the input, I truly believe you're onto something. I must admit, I experienced THE MOST dramatic fat gain reduction once I introduced Superdrol. I have never cycled Superdrol until two weeks ago, and I am regretting never giving it a chance.

    I always assumed OTC ('legal') PHs/PSs cold not compare, quantitatively to AAS orals. I was WRONG.

    I think I might rethink my position, while on cycle (I am also dosing 1g/week of Test-E + 600mg/week Tren-A EOD injections) about the use of GDAs; but I would appreciate more feedback/though.

    Perhaps the GDAs would be best suited being used only in conjunction with cheat meals. I would be hard pressed to give up my Slin Sane though, I LOVE those first set pumps (which I experience before adding the Superdrol in).

    Thanks again for your thoughts, makes sense...
  34. Professional Member
    Outstanding's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,461
    Rep Power
    2875

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by goonstopher View Post
    Totally not true on the second part...

    Insulin on steroids is one of the main reasons todays pros are so much bigger than in the past.
    No hating allowed, I can't use the multi-quote on my cell phone, haha!

    Anyway, thanks for your statement - now I'm more conflicted. So you're thoughts are GDAs taken with the higher carb/calorie consumption while on cycle is justified because it still elicits a heightened anabolic net effect?
  35. New Member
    goonstopher's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Age
    31
    Posts
    386
    Rep Power
    251

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Outstanding View Post
    No hating allowed, I can't use the multi-quote on my cell phone, haha!

    Anyway, thanks for your statement - now I'm more conflicted. So you're thoughts are GDAs taken with the higher carb/calorie consumption while on cycle is justified because it still elicits a heightened anabolic net effect?
    Honestly, on tren and superdrol it really wont matter, you should recomp fine eating pizza (with chicken on it of course ha).

    My logic might be slightly flawed in that insulin is a different animal than GDA's but I still don't see any reason not to include them other that funds. Money is tight for me but I am going to try what I can afford here and there which is only slin-sane right now because it only added $15 to my order.
  36. Professional Member
    Outstanding's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,461
    Rep Power
    2875

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by goonstopher View Post
    Honestly, on tren and superdrol it really wont matter, you should recomp fine eating pizza (with chicken on it of course ha).

    My logic might be slightly flawed in that insulin is a different animal than GDA's but I still don't see any reason not to include them other that funds. Money is tight for me but I am going to try what I can afford here and there which is only slin-sane right now because it only added $15 to my order.
    As much as I am ashamed to admit... since I know the balls-to-walls recomp starts this coming week, for the past couple weeks I have been eating stuffed crust Digiornos and Cookie Dough Ice Cream EVERY day (making sure to still get my macros and training in of course) and I have actually stayed the EXACT same (body fat %). At ANY other time, looking at a McFlurry would have yielded an easy 10 pound increase overnight... I hate to give too much credit to AAS/supplementatio because my training is so insane, but it has brought a MASSIVE change in the dynamic of my metabolism.

    The way I see it... GDAs, especially when used at proper times and continually, can only stoke the overall anabolic fire.
  37. New Member
    totalpackage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    424
    Rep Power
    136832

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I just finished a jar of Slin-Sane and I honestly really didn't get anything from it and I will stick with Glycobol from Anabolic Innovations when I use this nutrient partioning
    supplement I take 1 cap twice a day about 15-20 minutes before a high complex carb
    protein meal and my muscles take on a nice fullness which stays with me through out
    the Glycobol cycle. I have also tried Anabolic Pump but still Glycobol worked better for me.
  38. Advanced Member
    zombiemuscle's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    606
    Rep Power
    362

    Reputation

    Using Recompadrol in a low carb diet has really ignited a total body recomp. I'll be increasing my protein intake, and have some Maximum Absorbed Protein by PP on the way.
  39. New Member
    totalpackage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    424
    Rep Power
    136832

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Slin-Sane how good is it?


    I just finished a jar of Slin-Sane and honestly I didn't get anything from it I
    will stick with Glycobol this actually kept my muscles full through out the time
    on it and I dosed 1 cap twice a day with a meal that consisted of at least 50-60 grams of complex carbs and protein. I have also used 2 jars of Anabloic Pump in the past but the results I got from Glycobol were much better. On my first jar of Glycobol I gained 4 pounds in 1 month and for a guy who's been
    training as long as me that was fantastic.
  40. New Member
    goonstopher's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Age
    31
    Posts
    386
    Rep Power
    251

    Reputation

    I dont know... I literally started slin-sane and beastdrol yesterday and after only 20mg of beastdrol and 2 pills of slin-sane my muscles are full and hard.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Slin Sane and R-ALA
    By WittyName in forum Genomyx
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-10-2011, 04:45 PM
  2. Clean Bulking is Slin Sane any good?
    By ThER6KinG in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 05-05-2011, 03:36 PM
  3. slin sane
    By mikey00843 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-12-2011, 10:59 PM
  4. How good is Slin-Sane and what to stack it with
    By packers6211 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-17-2010, 10:12 PM
  5. Replies: 340
    Last Post: 12-01-2010, 09:01 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in